Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I refuse to move this thread if true. :o

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He'll be the only Milan player with a thread in Transfers so we could all happily live in denial.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
The historical moments:

EH5vE.png

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
inter is desperate to find some idiot to take this pack of shit.luckely for them,they find the perfect idiot : galliani:lol: would be ridiculous is the idiot signs him for a longer period.:fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
He'll be the only Milan player with a thread in Transfers so we could all happily live in denial.

:thumbsup::star::star::star::star:

I say you take it to the next level,make a sub forum called irelevant trash or something,and move it there:lol:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
put this thread it in offtopic or some shit. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GALLIANI?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
so this is what galliani was waiting in his office till 19:00 for. :lol:

Any mod moving this thread to players section should go into hiding. This is rubbish.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please delete this thread. If it's needed, make a poll either we keep it or delete it. This is not funny, I'm fucking on the verge of crying. And I haven't cried for centuries

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
MilanNews had also confirmed the deal, but they removed the article soon after:

muntari.png

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez

ShevaDaniel

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA, MARCO VAN BASTEN
put this thread it in offtopic or some shit. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GALLIANI?

he is on drugs.havely.coca or heroine.hopefully not methadone.:lol: anyway,even allegri is an idiot,without his approval this shit wouldnt come.fuck you allegri.piece of shit.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Move to the Milan players section! :lol:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Maybe this is a huge trolling smokescreen to divert attention from our real target and to pressure whoever we are negeotiating with to accept our proposal......or maybe im so shocked and in denial that I am trying find some logic behind what is a pointless and ridiculous signing if true.....Usually I don't care what other teams think of us, but with signing Muntari I don't think I would be able to handle the ridicule......FFS please let this all be a massive troll by Galliani.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I don't get it..like why did we sign him, another Prince? :fp:

Tbh his best footballing days are behind him.

I've not been following AFCON for several reasons: no Nigeria, Egypt and the like, boring countries, even Ivory Coast playing bs because there really isn't much competition cttoi..totally empty stadia and others. Only drop in once in a while when dad's so into one of the bore games..

So, haven't followed Ghana's progress (saw Gyan's crazy freekick though....class. :star:), I'm not sure Mr. ex-merda has been a regular for them, or has contributed significantly.

If he's been a regular, he's probably like Downing in L'pool..big money 'flop' who's started ALL their league games but hasn't scored nor assisted...and he's a winger iinm.

Really, did we need Muntari? There're other African players that would have cut the butter for me if this was our Gambian scout's recommendation..the Auyubemang (sic :) ) guy.

W/e. Tevez or gtmfo. About 10 hours to go Zio.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was never moved and it's not even official.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
This is a joke. I don't care if he's back up or even playing Primavera. I don't want a inter reserve at our club

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

you can count him in defensive midfield now ;)

he is on drugs.havely.coca or heroine.hopefully not methadone.:lol: anyway,even allegri is an idiot,without his approval this shit wouldnt come.fuck you allegri.piece of shit.

been saying that for a while; allegri with B&G are gonna make us a fucking joke. TEam with just strikers and running like headless chicken defensive midfielders. The whole fucking world is moving towards more coherent team play with creative players who are comfortable in possesion running rings around workhorses and we are going the fucking opposite way

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
If it's not official, then I apologize.

*fingers crossed*

Hope it goes through soon.

Schedule