Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Festa: Elliott has made the latest 32 million euros payment. Li could not. Li now has 10 days to repay it. If he can't, he will have to negotiate with the option put forward by Goldman Sachs, whose wealth is estimated to be 4b.

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ow the only alternative, should Yonghong Li not find the resources, is that of the entry of an investor. The only way to go, in such a short time, is that of the investor's entry supported by Goldman Sachs whose name is still a secret. It's a tycoon with assets worth $4 billion.

who could this be

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to Il Sole 24 Ore, Elliott Management have begun their takeover of Milan by paying the €32m capital increase rather than Yonghong Li.

The Chinese patron was to meet another deadline imminently, but the €32m have been sent by US hedge fund Elliott and will be in the club’s bank account tomorrow.

Finally

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
:lol: I'll stay silent as promised.

But keeping praying for that L. And watch what happens.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
ow the only alternative, should Yonghong Li not find the resources, is that of the entry of an investor. The only way to go, in such a short time, is that of the investor's entry supported by Goldman Sachs whose name is still a secret. It's a tycoon with assets worth $4 billion.

who could this be

I'd say Jimmy Haslam or Hal Steinbrenner

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Haslam!?!?!? I would fucking cry, the last thing I need is my Browns and Milan combining forces

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Li apparently has a week to pay back Elliott. I would guess he is trying to sell the club to come up with that money unless Elliott have Milan right away. Then Elliott will probably flip it to whoever they have lined up.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
the last decade or so hasn't been kind to you from a fan's perspective :lol:

Entire life without positivity returned w the Browns, except this upcoming season. Intensely jacked up about it.

Milan too.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Entire life without positivity returned w the Browns, except this upcoming season. Intensely jacked up about it.

Milan too.

Browns are making the right moves and I actually like Baker as a prospect and their choice, took balls.

I’m a Niners fan so I’m optimistic too. Hyde is a better fit for your O than ours, he’s a good guy in the room.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Browns are making the right moves and I actually like Baker as a prospect and their choice, took balls.

I’m a Niners fan so I’m optimistic too. Hyde is a better fit for your O than ours, he’s a good guy in the room.

Hyde was a weird signing when they drafted Chubb and have Duke Johnson.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Hyde will be gone next season, his guarantees are low.

It was a solid signing (still is) but Chubb is a bellcow and duke great passcatcher

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Hyde was a weird signing when they drafted Chubb and have Duke Johnson.

Yep, it was weird when they picked up Chubb but Duke is a completely different back from Carlos.

IIRC Hyde signed well before the draft so I think it was the Browns going with a clear BPA strategy and taking Chubb when he fell to them.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Candreva's Agent - he is extending with Interz it's only a formality at this time.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
So we will be rich AGAIN??? with new mercato???

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Festa: Elliott has made the latest 32 million euros payment. Li could not. Li now has 10 days to repay it. If he can't, he will have to negotiate with the option put forward by Goldman Sachs, whose wealth is estimated to be 4b.

Ah good news. Hopefully this time there will be no extensions.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MilanNews - Only after the deadline of 17 tomorrow, Elliott will intervene with the payment that will have to be repaid by the end of the month

Shrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.