Roma - Milan

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Unbelivable, Crespo on another killer header heading for the bottom corner! no chance for keeper so panucci puts a hand in and Pirlo converts the penalty.

2-0 the pressur eis on now!

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
We played very well, It looks like Tomason did not have a good form (since he spent too much time on the bench). But Kaladze played well

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I told you, diden't i say it that Totti was going to lose his head! what an idiot! one minute before the game is over. He should have gotten that card before for manhandling Inzaghi though.

I guess Inzaghi will not have a chance to score today, but i'm waiting for it.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
yeah! now that's more i like it! a 2-0 win and solid play (second half)
boy, crespo surely is showing his value recently
forza milan!

Rino_Gattuso

Primavera
Reaction score
Totti is the biggest idiot lol.He does something so stupid at the end of the game lol wat an idiotic person.Anyway a very nice 2-0 win to AC Milan. Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
We need to sell Tomasson...he had a perfect chance..and he freakin dives in front of the ref.wat an idiot.

and wat's wit Seedorf & Kaka...gettin yellow cards for stupid reasons after we're leading 2-0 and Roma's down to 10 men. I think they need some disciplinary lessons. Stam & Kaka will miss the next match.

Overall, good & important win for us. We played good football...attractive football, unlike Juventus who needed help from the ref's to even beat Roma (that is sad).

And from the performance that Totti has shown today, I don't think Milan would wanna bring him here. He fits in with Cassano...bad tempered SOBs.

Good job Crespo, keep it up!

Last edited:

Il Re dell' Est

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Rui Costa
Great game by Milan, only Tomasson didn't perform well.
Great goal by Crespo again ...

Forza Sheva
Forza Rui

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Just consider how hard the Juve's win over Roma, showing that we are the better side. Moreover, Juve has to go to Sansiro twice....

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Was really a good game, Ancelotti has shown again that he is able to keep his players "cool-minded". Not very impressive start of the game but the happy ending.

Crespo was really great! Important goal (having only second real chanse) and earned penalty.

Tomasson not such bad, guys please look the whole game Tomasson in fact did a huge amount of work, ye he didn't score but did pretty good.

Inzaghi hmm maybe in the future.... (I don't want to harm girls hearts), so maybe in the future.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Majestical performance from Milan...for a change! It's been a while since they dominated a game so much and could easily have added more to their tally.

A brilliant header from Crespo for the first goal and he would have scored a second had it not been for Panucci's hand. I think the entire team, except Tomasson, played well with Seedorf giving a man-of-the-match performance.

FORZA MILAN!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I think Milan played with 60 % .. and I didnt saw anything good from Crespo expect the 2 goals that came from him .. he did nothing else during all the game .. plus he missed a clear goal .. that I would scored for sure.. Tomasson sucked.. Kaka was going crazy just to get booked hheheh.. I knew from the beggin that he & Stam will go after yellows and they menaged .. so they both will miss game vs Brescia.. I dont have comments for Totti .. it was end of the game.. why he did that I dont know ..

we sucked in the 1st half .. in second half we came better organized .. but still our atacking options are readable .. very much readeble.. we really miss Sheva...

FORZA MILAN!!!! FORZA KAKAAAA!!!!!

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Cometh the hour, cometh the man . . . Francesco Totti!!!

Another match winning performance by the man for the big stage.

Good result. Great second half. Kaladze, Seedorf and Stam I thought were particularly impressive.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
(...) we sucked in the 1st half .. in second half we came better organized .. but still our atacking options are readable .. very much readeble.. we really miss Sheva...
I agree on a lot of things. Again the best thing about the match is the result. Milan played their usual lame + predictable stuff in the 1st half, how people have the nerve to call this crap majestic is truly beyond me. I start to think Ancelotti's masterplan is to play the opponent sleepy + then get Hernan to score one against a comatose defense/team, as long as it works.. fine, but a classy display of football is sth. else... An improved performance in the 2nd half, still far from great + praiseworthy, anything less against a Roma that is a sorry shadow of its former self would have been truly disappointing. We should also say thank you to Paparesta for not sending off Cafu who deserved red for his foul on Cufré.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I only saw the game after our first goal, and it gave me a good impression, although the tv commentators only talked about the faul Cafu made to Cufre, it seems like it was for a red card, but why should they keep on talking about it every damn time there's a faul? It became annoying.
It seems Roma lost it's head, we were lucky that happen, as soon as any Roma player lose his head, the whole team lose it, and so they make it easier for their rivals.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Oh yes!!! Milan won! Yes, yes, yes! Thank you Crespo! And Pirlo for regaining his penalty mastery!

I wasn't able to watch the game since mysteriously no Italian matches are shown this week in Indonesia while it was clearly stated at the TV program. I had to wake up at 6 o'clock to go to an internet cafe to find the result! It was worth it! I gotta go to work now!

Video highlight please!

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A majestic second half display then, Passion. Eh?

Roma hardly had a kick in the second half, apart from poor Cufre!

I wouldn't like to imagine what Milan would have to do to win praise from you, Passion. Maybe win 6 Champions Leagues in a row with the entire team handcuffed? No, you'd still find fault.

Milan were magnificent tonight, albeit from the second half onwards, but there are two halves in a game of football.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cagney said:
Milan were magnificent tonight, albeit from the second half onwards, but there are two halves in a game of football.
No, magnificent is sth. else... sorry. Maybe I'm having expectations that the self-proclaimed meravigliosi can't meet, but I think they often don't fully live up to their potential + could play better + should... Dunno, call me spoiled :D Roma were falling apart or asleep (still undecided on that one), played headless, unable to cope with the pressure of trying to get out of it with a decent result... In a truly magnificent match Milan would have killed them off 5-0, but again we didn't create + didn't finish magnificently ;)

Last edited:

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion, just thought you'd like to know that someone other then myself used the adjective 'majestic' when referring to Milan's performance tonight.

But I said it first!

Source: channelnewsasia.com

Soccer: Majestic Milan rejoin Juventus at the top

ROME : AC Milan rejoined Juventus at the top of Serie A with a 2-0 win over Roma for the reigning champions' eighth consecutive league victory and their 10th in all competitions.

After a goalless first-half, Hernan Crespo put Milan ahead with a superb header before winning a penalty which Andrea Pirlo converted

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cagney said:
Passion, just thought you'd like to know that someone other then myself used the adjective 'majestic' when referring to Milan's performance tonight.

Source: channelnewsasia.com

Soccer: Majestic Milan rejoin Juventus at the top

Asia ? Didn't know an inclination towards exaggeration is part of the mentality there too, but thanks for letting me know.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. She's just upset because Inzaghi looked fat and slow on the pitch again today + didn't score as usual. :tongue:

In any case, a good match from Milan and great result.

Forza Majestic Milan! :star:
Forza SuperCrespo! :star:
Forza Pirlo! :star:

Hopefully we will have Shevchenko back for next match.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Passion for *9* said:
No, magnificent is sth. else... sorry. Maybe I'm having expectations that the self-proclaimed meravigliosi can't meet, but I think they often don't fully live up to their potential + could play better + should... Dunno, call me spoiled :D Roma were falling apart or asleep (still undecided on that one), played headless, unable to cope with the pressure of trying to get out of it with a decent result... In a truly magnificent match Milan would have killed them off 5-0, but again we didn't create + didn't finish magnificently ;)

I'll go for the falling apart, and have to agree a 100% on their headless game. It's just too easy, they play more with their passion than with their head so as soon one of them lose it, it's just too easy for any team to beat them.
Totti is one of my favorite players but this season he has lost his head so much that he is actually giving everybody who thinks he sucks or just hate him, a good reason for to keep thinking that way.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
We were quite dominant in this one. I had a feeling this contest would be easier for us than our previous travels to Roma. The 4th coach of the season in his first match in charge usually translates to a team that will be very unorganized, and that was highly indicative of the Roma side we saw tonight.
Crespo's play tonight needs to be mentioned. Meticulous finishing on his goal and a constant nightmare for the Giallorossi backline. Panucci's smartest move tonight was getting that red card, because there would be no possible way for Crespo to keep abusing him on the sidelines.

This was one of the harder tests in this final stretch of the Scudetto race, and we conquered it with ease.

Forza Milan

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Sheva,Kaka,Ambrosini,Nesta,Abbiati,Costacuta,Rui Costa,Gattuso,Seedorf,Kaladze,Stam
r3dman said:
Only two hours 'till the game. Can hardly wait. Good luck to the guys! Hope Totti gets sent off:D.
:tongue: haha,your predict was so accurate .
I admire you so much:D

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
xerooption said:
We need to sell Tomasson...he had a perfect chance..and he freakin dives in front of the ref.wat an idiot.

Ohhh yeah man that was so pathetic. He is presicely the reason my friends make fun of me for watching soccer. Not only did he dive blatenly without ever being touched, but the fuckign idiot did it right in front of the ref when he was only two feet off!

I love Milan and all and it was 0-0 at the time, but honestly there comes a point where you have to protect the name of the game. I would have given that no good diving pussy a straight up red card. Even if it did cost us the game at elast it would protect the greater image of football.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Marco Azzuri said:
Crespo and Tommasson are both useless T-bags up front. Crespo is non-existant so I say bring on Inzaghi immediately. Tommasson sucks but at least you can see he is trying. He is running around and actually making a few passes back.

Fuck I hope Inzaghi or KaKA score

well what can i say, EAT YOU'RE HEART OUT :) I told you at the start of the season that the signing of stam and crespo will bring us more good that harm! Crespo has always been a good header of the ball and once again scored in a big match :) Dont worry the more you get to watch him, the more you'll like him :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
acm7 said:
Don't worry about it. She's just upset because Inzaghi looked fat and slow on the pitch again today + didn't score as usual. :tongue:

In any case, a good match from Milan and great result.

Forza Majestic Milan! :star:
Forza SuperCrespo! :star:
Forza Pirlo! :star:

Hopefully we will have Shevchenko back for next match.

lol :)

Schedule