AC Milan vs Brescia

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Plus i knew this was gonna come tho...the winning streak was getting too long. I know Milan could have beaten Brescia easy but CL seems to be on their mind. Lets just hope Fiorentina does us a favour now.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Arrggghhhh!!!!!!! How about the substitute? Sheva is replaced or what? Or is it because Maldini didn;t play? Can somebody tell us Brescia's goal?

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Fio lead 2-1... GO GO FIO!!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hehehe.. Chiellini great a good job..

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
3-3 final time...I guess thats all we could ask for.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
Shit result. I only watched the first half but it looked like we could have scored a few more.

Juve drawing means it was more of a missed opportunity rather than a disaster.

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
"Everybody in the house – common – let me hear your voice, yo, yo!
Everybody in the house – common – let me hear your voice, hou-hou-hou!
Stay alllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive, alive yee eeeeeeeeeeee"

Don't sure but perhaps you can recall this song – "Stay alive"! (it seams to be called so)

So, maybe, with these words Ancelotti (as a true DJ) had to let his team to be alive after the first half and during the all second. No! No complains about first half – got a lot of pleasure after Rui's goal (I was always sure there is left still something in Rui's shoes after Florence and CL final); furthermore this nice combination (everything with one touch) Sergingho – Rui – Seedorf – Sheva – Tomasson – miss.
Then Sheva's shot. And hmmm???!!! What else?!

Aha – Caracciolo's show – I called it – The advisory show – "How you can miss all you shots, making it from all possible positions or shortly "Anti-van Basten's recommendations". (and this player is considered as a huge talent!??!! maybe in the future, in the far future). By the way I am absolutely sure – this draw is absolute Caracciolo's guilt and fault. Do you know why?
No?!

I tell you, take a look here:

– it 'cause after Caracciolo had missed 10 times successively in the first half – During the brake (after FH) Seedorf, Cafu and Costacurta have made a bet with Dida. They were absolutely convinced that if they even made all possible opportunities for Caracciolo in and out the box he wouldn't score this night,

Dida : - No, no guys he can do it he will even try it.
Here is Seedorf answer: (smiling) Hey! big keeper! Don't worry about it he is absolute wood the real, pure wood. I bet he wouldn't, let make a bet,?!
Cafu: (chewing his bubble-gum) ye, ye bet, bet, bet. I bet on my new "comics-magazine",
Costacurta: (deep in his thoughts) Juve plays away and with Fiorentina I have already 6 scudettos. Ok guys, I add my bet to: here my new "boxers" only two hours since I bought it in Armani house.
Dida (watching undershorts) hmm it seems not my seize!
Costacurta: (little bit aggrieved) whatever, you could hang it on the nail in you trophy's room.
Seedorf: common guys. It is only 5 minutes till second time begins.
Dida: (hesitantly) Okay I do it too…, here is my sunglasses.
Seedorf: Hey cooool, let me take, yeeee (watching himself with sunglasses on in the mirror) Terminator! T-e-r-m-i-n-a-t-o-r Ye! even more cool.
Cafu: So guys! Give your all rights hands here (Nelson! I said - right hand), so here we go and BET on it!

After it, four men begin again hearing Ancelotti's voice that absolute somewhere near in this dressing room tells about confidence, result and long season-schedule. So guys up! and on the field! Dida, Dida – Take care and watch your step.

Dida: (gloomily) he could score; and walks out in the corridor. Seedorf, Costacurta and Cafu go behind him.

Seedorf: (happily) new sunglasses,
Costacurta (thinking again) Juve is away, 6 scudetto, 39 years, everything is cool.

At this moment, Brescia's players stepped in the corridor too. Cafu, looking for Caracciolo! "Aha here we are, ok,
Cafu: Hey! Andrea or what's your name?!
Caracciolo: (confused) That's right, Andrea, what?
Cafu: Do you like comics-magazines?
Caracciolo: (smiling) ye! It is my best hobby!
Cafu: My too

Dida: (watching Caracciolo) God bless you guy! (Pause) Than adds – and Milan defense too.

After the game comics-magazine, boxers and sunglasses have found their old masters, Seedorf, Costacurta and Cafu forgot about the bet. Caracciolo didn't score this time, after the game he spent all evening with his friend Wome in the club-bus that brought them home.

And after the brilliant (fuck) game I spent this evening reading the book – "Karma – the low of the justice"

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
savicevic10 said:
Shit result. I only watched the first half but it looked like we could have scored a few more.

Juve drawing means it was more of a missed opportunity rather than a disaster.

mmm im not so sure.....if Milan won i still think Juve would have manager a win....remember the ref was always there.....

Anyhow, we should be absolutely DELIGHTED with the Brescia score because we deserved to lose 3 or 4-1. Carlo can PISS me off sometimes

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Well, I guess Milan ran out of luck today.........
And so did Juve...

Who would have thought ? :D

(Did Cannavaro's header cross the line ?)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
percik said:
Seedorf: Hey cooool, let me take, yeeee (watching himself with sunglasses on in the mirror) Terminator! T-e-r-m-i-n-a-t-o-r Ye! even more cool.
:) I imagine Seedorf the same way.

InDiGo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan Squad + Henry, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Adriano
can anyone give me a link to Rui's goal?? or highlights? I desperately want to see it ...

MilanMania

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini
1-1... Shocked and sadly we deserve this draw.The players didn't care about thi game, their mind must be on teh 2nd leg against Inter...but still they could have shown better spirit! I hate seeing my team play like this!No Maldini, so no heart nor spirit in our team? Blehh...we got what we deserve tonight n I hope we learn our lesson n not to repeat this when we face Inter...

With the exception of Cafu,Pirlo and Dida..the others could do better ...show more spirit.. :(

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Brescia was better,i think we are lucky with the draw,they had many more shots on goal than we.It was a really bad game,especially from Nesta.

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
The old Milan came again, started to defence only when leading 1 goal. It's rare to see Bresia making so many attacks and shots against any big teams. They should be very happy to get 1 point, especially getting a goal at the end of the match. I'm not happy with Milan's performance, just like the others. But Milan is really like as Juve drew too --> The only thing I'm happy for this week's result. :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Well, let's just say that we're off the hook with Juve's 3-3 draw with Fiorentina. Run out of luck? Or thinking the Inter game too much and concentrating on defense after scoring the goal?

Positive things I can think off:
- Rui Costa scored (very beautiful, just like the one Maniche scored for Portugal against Netherland in Euro 04 semi)
- the goal came not late in the 2nd half (although I prefer a late goal but still winning the game).

All and all, bad result.

Last edited:

NANMAN30

Primavera
Reaction score
I think Ancelotti made a bad mistake in sitting back too early in the game. When he took out JDT for a defensive player (Ambrosini) it was as if he was throwing in the towel for the game. The old Azzurri made this mistake in years past and finally they are turning the corner with their new coach. I think he should have put in Crespo right away or a player with a little more offensive upside. If he did this i guarantee we would be laughing at the top of the table alone with a slim but important 2pt lead.

Forza Milan

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup, I'm agree with your opinion. I prefer attacking football to defensive football. It's ok if we defend when we're leading 2/3 goals but only one goal...

Hope that Milan can win CL match

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
It happened also vs Barcellona in Nou Camp .. we tried to defend that 1 - 0 and we lost it all... I just hope this will be repayed vs Inter :) .. FORZA MILAN!!

when I think more .. when they have mind on other game why they just simple dont close San Siro doors .. so there will not be any dissapointed fun to see Milan like vs Brescia..

Last edited:

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
so sad that we tied to Brescia 1-1 I'm glad that juve also tied other
wise it would be so difficult to chace for seria A tittle but now as we and juve both tied and have same point lets focuse on most important game
which is inter vc Milan hope this tied against Brescia make Milan player to
realise their Mistake and not to repeat it again

Froza Milan

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
FORZA MILAN.... Happy with the draw...it could be worse....
Our defense was pour yesterday...and defending was the biggest mistake...

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
And so did Juve...

Who would have thought ? :D

(Did Cannavaro's header cross the line ?)

IMHO, it did cross over the goal. So, for once JUVE was unlucky.. Can you believe this ???!@#$%^&!

Last edited:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Sad that it was a draw. We should have won...

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
besikaka said:
It happened also vs Barcellona in Nou Camp .. we tried to defend that 1 - 0 and we lost it all... I just hope this will be repayed vs Inter :) .. FORZA MILAN!!

when I think more .. when they have mind on other game why they just simple dont close San Siro doors .. so there will not be any dissapointed fun to see Milan like vs Brescia..

I think in Bercellona it was something other.

In my opinion it was pur "arranged" and "friendly" game

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Ys...it's sad to know we lost 3 points!!!!! 3 important points...I do agree with u guys...Milan deserved it...

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
we must forget about that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now the most important match is against inter

Schedule