Empoli-Milan

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Yes......an unfortunate result......I knew that Pippo-Sheva up front partnership would not work.....damn it! Ancelotti knew it wouldn't work either so we essentially fielded a 4-4-2, with Rui and Pirlo situated in the center.....Rui played well.....but, I don't know......I am just disappointed, but that is real disappointing......these are matches that we can't afford to draw......we need to destroy all of the "peasants," so that way when we encounter the Serie A's "nobility" we can afford a mental letdown of sorts (ala Stadio delle Alpi).

Anyway......I have been screaming one word all day, so I might as well keep it up in here:

MALEDIZIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deviliri: :devilump:

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
Rivaldo's presence was missed out there, Rui Cosa was left alone to do the playmaking, Pirlo was not pushing forward as he should, while you cant expect Ambrosini and Gattusso to supply the players with great balls all the time (even though they did their share of playmaking), things got a bit better with the second half subs as Seedorf and Serginho both had a positive effect on the match, however sheva could not find the back of the net, so many header chances he had, ah well we can get back up to the top soon enough... hopefully roma wins tomorrow, or at most they draw so we will be within 1 point...

Reaction score
Hey mates, I just watched the highlight and I can say that we didn't play bad this game, I know drawing with Empoli dissapointed everybody but that's not end of the world, we need to support the team right now, not to cristis them. Forza Milan !

PiE

Reaction score
Thats what you all get for saying "this is too easy", "we'll win by 4 goals easily", "Empoli haven't a chance" etc etc

Let's show teams a little more respect in future eh?

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
it was supposed to be an easy game and a must 3 points game...
bad luck, the pitch, or any other conditions were just reasons for lacking of good finishing touches... that's it...

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hi all!
this game was a showcase of team ability to prove that the results against strong teams weren't a moment, but a continuous growth of our strenght as a team. and we FAILED. not complitely, thanks God, but nevertheless failed. carlo's tactic formation didn't work, empoli did an excellent job by closing our midfield, and preventing us from playing our regular game. sheva failed as attacking midfielder, althought he score the gol, it's not his position. he is NATURAL BORN STRIKER, for God sake.
And now i'll tell blasphemy: Rui Costa is not good for MILAN. He have an excellent entertaining skills which can leave you gasping for the air and screaming in extasy, yes. But we need somebody else. One, who doesn't have this BALL MAGNETISM, one who will work for a team as real playmaker. one who will relentlessly send the ball to the striker or to attack. one who is gonna make one, two or max. three consecutive touches to the ball, then will play 1-2 run, get the ball, pass, run...etc. Michael Laudrup type. i now only one today, since living in new york doesn't leave with many football on tv, and he is playing for man. city: Eyal Berkovic. not the strongest type, and may be not good for calcio but his type of playing can double the ball supply to the forwards. think, check, ask.
as for the game, we've been outplayed tactically once again. team performance was from the last season. generally i am very disappointed, it was a game to show our class, and we didn't perform.
Last thing: what the F>>> the problem with shoes????? pitch is wet, fine but don't they have another set of pins or whatever their name for this particular condition?

Thats what you all get for saying "this is too easy", "we'll win by 4 goals easily", "Empoli haven't a chance" etc etc

Let's show teams a little more respect in future eh
?

Cann't say better my man

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its was not a good result from us....even Empoli plays WITH OUT Di Natale. We had ti win.
Now Lazio is first in Serie A.
It will be very exciting this year. We,Juve and Inter has 26 points.
Lazio 27 and almost 6 teams can be the nr.1

Next match Roma.....WE HAVE TO WIN!

Forza Redondo!!!

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We got a bit cocky and thought Empoli would simply lie down and play dead for us. What we forgot was that for Empoli, this was a huge game and they were more fired up than us and they came prepared to take down the giants which they almost did.

But the season is not even half way gone and we still have time to rectify our mistakes. And even after this semi-debacle, we're still only 1 point behind Lazio. And there were some degree of experimentation going on by Ancellotti for this game and now we should go back to the same team that played against Inter and Real and beat Roma. I know Totti is not playing but we should only focus on what we have to do and get the 3 point next week.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
First of all newyorker i can't understand you how can you say that about Rui.Rui is world class player and he is good playmaker.I don't think that there is anybody in this world who is better then him and definitelly not somebody from Manchester City.....i don;'t know but this is just my opinion.I like Rui and i think he is very good and he deserves place in Milan

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
hey is world class player... i know americans and canadians watch only english football. coz american tv dont show italian football. they dont know much about italian football. that's why he doesnt know how good rui is.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hi guys
as i thought my opinion was a provocative one, but this is my opinion, cmm'n. i am not a coach, i just one of you who have his own, and as i see now, unique :) , view of the game. living in new york for three years left me with only few choices, and one of them is calcio. every sunday i see a game and "90 minute" program from RAI. this way i saw three milan's games, parma, real (espn) and empoli ( i even tape 'em). so i didn't make my opinion from reading newspapers and soccerage.com news. i admit i read 'em and i watch highlights, but i would never express myself in such way if i don't see the whole game. and i record them, whenever is possible, too.
as for mr. berkovic i am a bit corrupted. i like this guy and i like the way he is playing. don't you feel sometimes when you see the game, that something is missing, actually somebody. in the last few games i had this feeling.
we all wish best for the team we support. but as in a real life what's good for me isn't going to work for you.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
juninho-paulista said:
yes paddy..

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juninho......São muito engraçado meu amigo. Tenha cuidado quando insultar outras pessoas nacionalidades ;)

Rex

Reaction score
Another dissapointed result...it looked like Ancelotti's scheme could not work by far....

PiE

Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juninho......São muito engraçado meu amigo. Tenha cuidado quando insultar outras pessoas nacionalidades ;)

Yes, I am quite smart.

I'd take his advice, Juninho, cos that wasn't actually funny.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
PiE said:
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am quite smart.

I'd take his advice, Juninho, cos that wasn't actually funny.

You are right PIE........for everyone else, I essentially told Juninho not to disrespect anyone's culture or ethnicity.....

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
bleh to you - anti-rossonero
in a world of political correctness, greed and corruption you lose sight of humour - and therefore you lose sight of fun. calcio is fun. dont be a square :D

eu não falo o português muito bem, mas eu sou bom com computador conseqüentemente que eu compreendo quando você está sendo uma smirnov-cabeça (uma "smirnov-cabeça" que é uma criatura indesejada do nocturnal e residant de uma de muitas instituições da bebida alcoólica situadas nos steppes eurasian - companheiro do forza-rossoneri iberian!)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
juninho-paulista said:
bleh to you - anti-rossonero
in a world of political correctness, greed and corruption you lose sight of humour - and therefore you lose sight of fun. calcio is fun. dont be a square :D

eu não falo o português muito bem, mas eu sou bom com computador conseqüentemente que eu compreendo quando você está sendo uma smirnov-cabeça (uma "smirnov-cabeça" que é uma criatura indesejada do nocturnal e residant de uma de muitas instituições da bebida alcoólica situadas nos steppes eurasian - companheiro do forza-rossoneri iberian!)
O ahhhh, eu entendo. Sim, eu sempre acho humor em tudo faço. Então quando ler mensagens em aqui. ......I procurar uma boa risada.

:cool:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
o lol i não sabe o português, mas eu sou afiado aprender. como você o aprendeu? tutor? livros? :)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Em Corsica, muitas pessoas falam português. Estas pessoas vêm de Portugal e Mozambiqu normalmente. Também, desde que posso falar francês, espanhol, e italiano, português vem fácil a mim porque para também vem de latino. ;)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
você sabe se houver um lugar onde eu possa aprender o português através do Internet? a correspondência ou a algo? :cool:

Schedule