The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 08-03-2018, 00:35   #1601
ibrapower
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Superpippo, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Ibra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
The italian version is different, no more tickets available online, only at Casa Milan.
Balls, guess I was too late. Didn't realise the tickets had gone on sale yesterday until a few hours ago.

Thanks.
ibrapower is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 16-03-2018, 01:13   #1602
jorg-1
Rookie

Any info on when we'll play Inter since we're knocked out of EL?
jorg-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 11:43   #1603
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg-1 View Post
Any info on when we'll play Inter since we're knocked out of EL?
3rd or 4th April is speculated. Should be confirmed on Monday.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 15:18   #1604
Il Barone
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
3rd or 4th April is speculated. Should be confirmed on Monday.
I hope for a confirmation on monday then. On the tickets the date is updated to 1st of May 2018.. It's weird.
The communication between the club/Serie A and the ticket-holders has been so weak.
Il Barone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 17:43   #1605
jorg-1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Barone View Post
I hope for a confirmation on monday then. On the tickets the date is updated to 1st of May 2018.. It's weird.
The communication between the club/Serie A and the ticket-holders has been so weak.
April 4th, 18:30 confirmed
jorg-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 17:08   #1606
JamboAC
Rookie

I have 3 tickets for Milan v Inter rescheduled for 4th April as im from scotland i can no longer attend. If anyone is interested in buying these from me please PM me many thanks Louise
JamboAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 22:52   #1607
klekej
Rookie

I have 3 tickets for 3rd anello blu and can't attend the Milan-Inter game. PM if someone interested, please. I'll give discount.

Last edited by klekej; 21-03-2018 at 11:52.
klekej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 15:29   #1608
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Check out the fb event page, there're many people looking for tickets.

AC Milan wishes to share the following information with all the fans who have purchased a ticket for the match:

- All the tickets issued March 4 are valid for the match on April 4th;
- It is possible to transfer the ticket to another user through the change name on ticket procedure available on acmilan.com website, active from Monday 26th March;
Should the season ticket be transferred to another user, the change user procedure must be repeated;
Second Green Tier (Secondo Anello Verde) ticketholders - Away Fans Sector- need to keep the procedure indicated by Inter;

General Sale of the tickets for the replay on April 4th will start at all points of sale from Monday 26th March.

- Moreover, to support the fans who won't be able to attend the match on April 4th, neither to transfer their access passes, AC Milan has provided for the possibility to request a voucher, of the same value of the unused tickets, which can be spent for the next league games to be played at San Siro, up until the end the end of the season, with the following methods:

Send an email to derby@ticketone.it* from Wednesday 21st, at 10 am CET until Friday, March 23rd, at 8 pm CET, attaching the following documents based on the purchase made:

- Match ticket in PDF in the ďstampa@casaĒ (print@home), in case of tickets purchased online issued in the ďstampa@casaĒ format, (a copy of the PDF is included in the "your purchases" section of the MyMilan profile used to purchase the ticket) or in case of tickets purchased in the BPM branches;
- PDF receipt of confirmation of upload of the ticket on the Cuore Rossonero card, in case of tickets uploaded on the same Cuore Rossonero card (copy of the PDF in the section "your purchases" of the MyMilan profile used to purchase the ticket);
- Photo/scan of the paper format ticket, in case of purchases made at Casa Milan or at TicketOne; all the tickets must be returned at Casa Milan ticket office or sent at the address AC Milan Ė Ufficio Biglietteria, via Aldo Rossi, 8, 20149 Milano.

The tickets sent will be annulled, a confirmation email will be sent at a later stage, before the AC Milan v FC Internazionale game, the fan will receive via email the code of the voucher of the same value of the tickets annulled, which can be spent on home tickets for the current season league games (30/06/2018).
The voucher can be used to purchase tickets for AC Milan's home games at San Siro in this season, and cannot be used for the purchase of tickets for the TIM Cup final, it can be used for multiple purchases. The unused amount remaining after 30/6/2018 will not be refunded.

*email address dedicated to the sole requests to annul the derby tickets and voucher issue, for any other enquiry contact eticketing@acmilan.com or AC Milan's call centre at 02.62284545.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 18:47   #1609
klekej
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
Check out the fb event page, there're many people looking for tickets.
Many people are selling, not looking for tickets. It looks like that all of us who can't go to derby, will have to give away the ticket, due to amount of sellers.
klekej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 11:02   #1610
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Most of them aren't posting anything there, they contact you privately via messenger.

-> Coppa Italia final info
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 22:58   #1611
WaL
Primavera Player

Hello, I’m planning to travel to Milano in november and would love to watch milan - juve. I’m from Norway and have tried to find tickets online without any success. It’s my first time and I’m rather clueless. Would appreciate help.
WaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 23:44   #1612
Teigen_K
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaL View Post
Hello, Iím planning to travel to Milano in november and would love to watch milan - juve. Iím from Norway and have tried to find tickets online without any success. Itís my first time and Iím rather clueless. Would appreciate help.
Hello. I am also from Norway, and when a friend and I went a couple years back, we just ordered from the official website here:
https://tickets.acmilan.com

The tickets for the Juve game is not on sale yet though.
I don't know if you can get tickets anywhere else online.
Teigen_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 18:29   #1613
WaL
Primavera Player

Thanks! Do you know long before the game tickets are available? Is it chesper to buy directly from the website or go through the acmilan.no people?
WaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 19:25   #1614
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaL View Post
Thanks! Do you know long before the game tickets are available? Is it chesper to buy directly from the website or go through the acmilan.no people?
You have three options for Milan-Juve. You can buy the cuore rossonero card (15 euros) from the official website, and wait till the sale opens for cardholders. You can take the viagogo route, which is more expensive, but also reliable, and you don't need a card. The third option is to wait for when the sale opens to the general public on the official site, but tickets may be sold out by then.

As for how long it takes for sales to happen, I would guess 2-4 weeks before the game?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question for Cuore Rossonero card holders. In the past, I haven't needed a card to go watch a game at the San Siro (last I went was 4 yrs ago), but I am thinking of attending a big game this season at the San Siro (Juve or Inter) that will require it. I have ordered the card, and have my number. When the opportunity arises, I would like to book tickets for me and my wife. I know I can book for myself with just the number, but it says that I need to activate the card at Casa Milan or San Siro before I can buy for other people? Is that true? Does she need to have a Cuore Rossonero card as well, or can I buy one ticket for me and one ticket for her when the time comes. I browsed the previous pages in this section, and I couldn't find an answer. Thank you.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!

Last edited by nonsonoqui; 17-08-2018 at 20:00.
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 21:34   #1615
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
You have three options for Milan-Juve. You can buy the cuore rossonero card (15 euros) from the official website, and wait till the sale opens for cardholders. You can take the viagogo route, which is more expensive, but also reliable, and you don't need a card. The third option is to wait for when the sale opens to the general public on the official site, but tickets may be sold out by then.

As for how long it takes for sales to happen, I would guess 2-4 weeks before the game?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question for Cuore Rossonero card holders. In the past, I haven't needed a card to go watch a game at the San Siro (last I went was 4 yrs ago), but I am thinking of attending a big game this season at the San Siro (Juve or Inter) that will require it. I have ordered the card, and have my number. When the opportunity arises, I would like to book tickets for me and my wife. I know I can book for myself with just the number, but it says that I need to activate the card at Casa Milan or San Siro before I can buy for other people? Is that true? Does she need to have a Cuore Rossonero card as well, or can I buy one ticket for me and one ticket for her when the time comes. I browsed the previous pages in this section, and I couldn't find an answer. Thank you.
did you received your card or not yet?
when you receive your card you will receive a document with it giving more information about the usage and description of the card.
yes it is true that you need to activate the card but im not sure if you can do it in Casa Milan. I bought my card last summer and when I went to Casa Milan ticketing the guy there told me that I need to go to San Siro counters which is what I did. You need to have your ID card also with you for identification.
about your question about your wife, I have the document in front of me and it says that "Cuore Rossonero Card is strictly personal and is not assignable or transferable" and basically says that you can only buy one ticket. you can only transfer your ticket to someone else who is also a Cuore Rossonero card but this would mean that you will give YOUR ticket to that person.
if anyone knows that these rules have changed this year can correct me
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 21:58   #1616
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccero9 View Post
did you received your card or not yet?
when you receive your card you will receive a document with it giving more information about the usage and description of the card.
yes it is true that you need to activate the card but im not sure if you can do it in Casa Milan. I bought my card last summer and when I went to Casa Milan ticketing the guy there told me that I need to go to San Siro counters which is what I did. You need to have your ID card also with you for identification.
about your question about your wife, I have the document in front of me and it says that "Cuore Rossonero Card is strictly personal and is not assignable or transferable" and basically says that you can only buy one ticket. you can only transfer your ticket to someone else who is also a Cuore Rossonero card but this would mean that you will give YOUR ticket to that person.
if anyone knows that these rules have changed this year can correct me
Thanks for the reply. No, I haven't gotten it yet--will probably get here after 30 days. I have the number via email, however.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/tickets/faq-cuore-rossonero

If you look at number 10 there, it says

"How many tickets is it possible to buy with a Cuore Rossonero card?
Tickets sale can differ between matches. As a rule of the thumb, the current regulations allow each supporter to buy up to four tickets in a single transaction, also for supporters not owning a Cuore Rossonero card. In case of pre-emption sales phase for Cuore Rossonero holders, each owner can buy up to four tickets, but only for supporters already owning a Cuore Rossonero card."

And then in the email they sent me they said that once I activate my card, I can "purchase tickets for third parties." The problem is I don't live in Italy, and I can only activate it once I go there for the game, which may be too late.

So, I guess my question is, am I better off getting my wife a card too, and this way we can each book seats next to each other when the time comes? Have you or has anyone used the card to buy for other people WITHOUT activating it first?

Signature
Old 18-08-2018, 20:29   #1617
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

i guess that during pre-sales when cuore rossonero and season ticket holders have the privilege to buy tickets you can only buy more than 1 if the other tickets are for cuore rossonero card holders. when the tickets are open for public sale then you can buy for other people who are not cr holders as well.
well im afraid I cant answer your question because when I received my card I activated it in San Siro counters before purchasing a match ticket so don't know if you are allowed to do that.
but on the other hand even if you are allowed to purchase a match ticket without activating your card first this would mean that you still have to wait until the tickets are available for public and after the phase of season ticket/cuore rossonero card holders sales. so I think it would be a risk to wait because maybe during pre-sales somebody else will buy the seat next to you.
Old 19-08-2018, 13:10   #1618
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccero9 View Post
i guess that during pre-sales when cuore rossonero and season ticket holders have the privilege to buy tickets you can only buy more than 1 if the other tickets are for cuore rossonero card holders. when the tickets are open for public sale then you can buy for other people who are not cr holders as well.
well im afraid I cant answer your question because when I received my card I activated it in San Siro counters before purchasing a match ticket so don't know if you are allowed to do that.
but on the other hand even if you are allowed to purchase a match ticket without activating your card first this would mean that you still have to wait until the tickets are available for public and after the phase of season ticket/cuore rossonero card holders sales. so I think it would be a risk to wait because maybe during pre-sales somebody else will buy the seat next to you.
Been thinking the same. She may get one as well to be safe and/or if push comes to shove Iíll just go the viagogo route and pay a bit extra. Thanks again!

Signature
Old 19-08-2018, 20:08   #1619
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

no problem I hope it will all work out for you!
Old 02-09-2018, 18:27   #1620
.A.K.
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

guys , whats best way to buy tickets for the game on 29th December v spal?

planning to go holiday there but need to know if its good time/how easy it is to but tickets?

---

if anyone can kindly help me plan with this trip i will be very grateful. pm me if u can

Last edited by .A.K.; 02-09-2018 at 18:32.
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote