Ack !!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who came up with the grand idea of making us all crawl from under our respective rocks here ???

Bah, BAD idea !!

I won't use conventional quoting anymore :o

;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But others will use it on you. :tongue: ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well.. then would you please kindly add my name to your 'censored' list so it won't appear anywhere ?

I don't mind adding sth funny or providing us with a possibility to individualize that line.. just this one is soooooooo yesteryear ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I don't mind adding sth funny or providing us with a possibility to individualize that line.. just this one is soooooooo yesteryear ;)

Then I invite you to enlighten us admins with something funnier and not from grandma's time. :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think that's my job but IMO the plain + timeless classic 'xxx wrote' served its purpose well. One shouldn't always mess with proven quality just for hipness' sake

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have a point.

I'll stick with it till tomorrow to see some other reactions.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would the forum script allow for 'personalized' quote lines ? I've seen it in other boards I think..

Either that, or sticking with the 'old'. I think the crawling from a rock thing has a negative connotation to it. Crawl back under the rock from where you came I tell ignorant people who talk nonsense, but I would like to think we're all appreciative of the diversity of opinion here ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's settled then.

What do you mean by "personalized" quote lines?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meaning customizable quoting 'taglines', so everyone could create their individual + unique one... (+ those who like the rockcrawl thing could keep it)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* who wants customizable quoting 'taglines' said:
Meaning customizable quoting 'taglines', so everyone could create their individual + unique one... (+ those who like the rockcrawl thing could keep it)

that seems pretty "customizable" to me :smileani:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scharatz.... THAT much I figured out on my own :o I don't seem to make myself very clear.. I meant a nifty tool embedded in the user CP that would allow to SAVE + CHANGE customized quoting taglines.. just the way it is possible to change + save sigs, WITHOUT HAVING TO TYPE IN SUCH A LITANY EVERYTIME WE POST... :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Scharatz.... THAT much I figured out on my own :o I don't seem to make myself very clear.. I meant a nifty tool embedded in the user CP that would allow to SAVE + CHANGE customized quoting taglines.. just the way it is possible to change + save sigs, WITHOUT HAVING TO TYPE IN SUCH A LITANY EVERYTIME WE POST... :D
I know what you meant but this can do the job, considering we don't have a better solution ;)