The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 16-05-2015, 18:20   #10041
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
MILAN ? On Saturday evening, Filippo Inzaghi held his pre-match press conference ahead of the Round 36 Serie A lunch-time kick-off away at Sassuolo.

Inzaghi continued: "With Menez, who has enjoyed an extraordinary season, we?ve also played as a team.

We cannot be dependent on one player, but rather, we have to focus on our overall game, just like we did last Saturday.

very tactical Pipo

Really? What is next? Muntari best MF of the world? Bonera best CB of all time?
Sorry Pippo but just stop. You gave the car keys to Menez from the start of the season and everybody had to just ride along.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 18:31   #10042
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post

Really? What is next? Muntari best MF of the world? Bonera best CB of all time?
Sorry Pippo but just stop. You gave the car keys to Menez from the start of the season and everybody had to just ride along.
it's all tactical.....against roma he said he gonna play youngsters.....it all comes on pippo tictacs
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 18:41   #10043
sprengersma
Defender

Quote:
MILAN ? On Saturday evening, Filippo Inzaghi held his pre-match press conference ahead of the Round 36 Serie A lunch-time kick-off away at Sassuolo.

Opening comments: "We have to repeat our performance from last Saturday and make sure that it?s not a one-off, but a starting point.
No shit
We?re going into the match with Sassuolo with the right spirit and we have shown that when we play as a team that we can beat big sides like Roma.

I?ve tried to understand the good things and the less positive things from our matches.
No you can't
We would have probably beaten anyone with our performance last Saturday. We have to be consistent and tomorrow is a big test for us."
Yes

Inzaghi continued: "With Menez, who has enjoyed an extraordinary season, we?ve also played as a team.
No
We cannot be dependent on one player, but rather, we have to focus on our overall game, just like we did last Saturday.
Is he saying our loud that menez is the reason we no good

Solidity is the key. Barcelona against Bayern Munich played in a space of 40 metres. A team has to be good at giving nothing away, struggle at times, but then break and play their game.
We have no messi
Sassuolo have shown themselves to be a compact side and they will play like this. We will try and give our best.

I have to think about who to play on the left with Bocchetti, Bonera or Zaccardo as options. Antonelli and De Sciglio have picked up injuries. Felicioli and Calabria are also struggling."

The coach has confidence in youth: "When the season hasn?t lived up to the expectations, it means there is something to improve upon.
Ook we can improve? Watch out we got a real sherlock here

El Shaarawy is back and we have missed him. When we play with a 4-3-3, we?re able to be a team and express our potential. The young players like Mastalli will be given a chance when the time is right.
This means never

If needed, I know I can count on a player that is ready for these levels."

Not good news for De Sciglio: "I think his season is over and it?s a shame. Antonelli has a groin injury and it?s unlikely that we will see him again either.

It?s the first week back for El Shaarawy in full training and I think that he has the fitness to play 20-30 minutes.
Let him rest
He will be able to give us a hand if needed. I don?t think there is an ideal formation. With the spirit that we played with last Saturday, we would have beaten anyone, regardless of the formation."

Unity on all fronts: "I am calm as I speak with President Berlusconi every day and he?s always full of desire.

Whatever decision he takes, he will do it for the good of Milan. I have a contract for next year as well, I am happy here and I will always do my best.

I speak with CEO Galliani three times a day, we?re in complete harmony, I know what he thinks, what the President thinks and they know what I think, but I will keep it to myself.

I want the best for Milan and with a hard-work ethic we will pick ourselves up. I believe in this."

Closing comments: "I think last Saturday's performance showed that this is a good squad to build from. I think the foundations are good and we only need a few additions."

Like a new coach
very tactical Pipo
He is trained at press conferences
sprengersma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 20:38   #10044
Casualista
Banned

Quote:

Closing comments: "I think last Saturday's performance showed that this is a good squad to build from. I think the foundations are good and we only need a few additions."

very tactical Pipo

Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 20:49   #10045
Massaro94
Best. World Cup. Ever

Fav. Players: Maradona-R9-Sheva-ZZ-R10-CR7-N10

Brutal

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2015, 23:16   #10046
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprengersma View Post
He is trained at press conferences

dunno, i think he just memorizes everything G or B tell him to say

all the press conferences have been the same since pre-season
Old 16-05-2015, 23:53   #10047
milanoldfarts
Banned

Start Suso,Mastour,Mastalli and Felicioli tomorrow you pos
milanoldfarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 11:31   #10048
joyrider
Il Moderati

11W 13D 11L

Old 17-05-2015, 12:34   #10049
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

..wrong thread.

Signature

" I wasn't born Ronaldinho, but thanks to strong will I managed to touch the sky ... ".
Filippo Inzaghi

Last edited by WILL2K; 17-05-2015 at 12:36.
WILL2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 13:27   #10050
FNF
'That' guy...

Fav. Players: Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

The Pazzo sub was straight up ******ed and left didn't accomplish shit. At least should have brought on Mastalli to add numbers to the mid.
FNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 13:35   #10051
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

I would have kept Honda and replace Destro with SES. Overall the team played well considering the circumstances.

We definitely need two class players, one reliable CF and another MF.

Signature

" I wasn't born Ronaldinho, but thanks to strong will I managed to touch the sky ... ".
Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 13:43   #10052
milanoldfarts
Banned

Go away you stupid fuck!!!
Old 17-05-2015, 13:55   #10053
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

What I see more than anything are stupid individual mistakes by mediocre players galliani brought in and players not putting enough effort in. Keep Insulting pippo he will prove everyone wrong like allegri did. these players are garbage nobody could make it work

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 14:07   #10054
kosL
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaldiniCapitano View Post
What I see more than anything are stupid individual mistakes by mediocre players galliani brought in and players not putting enough effort in. Keep Insulting pippo he will prove everyone wrong like allegri did. these players are garbage nobody could make it work

The first goal we conceded was a silly mistake by Lopez, and Bona was playing as if he deliberately wantd to get a yellow so as to get a holiday next week. But Pippo's substitutions were usually highly questionable. Today is no exception.

Signature

Last edited by kosL; 17-05-2015 at 14:18.
kosL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 14:14   #10055
milanoldfarts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaldiniCapitano View Post
What I see more than anything are stupid individual mistakes
I have 4 words for you
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Old 17-05-2015, 14:15   #10056
Massaro94
Best. World Cup. Ever

Fav. Players: Maradona-R9-Sheva-ZZ-R10-CR7-N10

lel

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 15:17   #10057
khuyag
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, David Beckham, Filippo Inzaghi, Ronaldo

thank u and now man plz leave milan

Signature

Honor is nothing without victory
khuyag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 15:26   #10058
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Berardi has become the symbol of Milan coaches getting sacked

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 18:50   #10059
ladro
AC Milan Icon

He's probably relieved he lost cuz of poor refereeing so he can use a legit excuse rather then the usual ''we only lost because the opponent scored more goals then us''

Signature

''SPES SIBI QUISQUE''
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2015, 19:33   #10060
Ender
R.I.P Milan

This is the coach that wanted to replace Allegri in 2012 ... if he wanted the best for Milan, he would have gone to Sassuolo or given the resignation long ago.

It's obvious that players don't try hard enough considering that there are no goals left, and all they care is not to get injured. Put at least some Primavera players, at least they'll run until they got nothing left and get some experience as well.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote