The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 29-01-2015, 16:45   #1401
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Guys, I am trying to buy tickets for the Milan v. Inter game on April 19th. I don't really want to buy it from an outside source as I don't trust it, but when I go to the Milan site the only option I get is the Milan v. Parma game.
Please help

I want to sit somewhere in the middle in the 200's does anyone know which section of the stadium I should be looking at? also Im assuming the fans are separated or no? if so obviously i would like to sit in the Milan side

Thanks!
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 29-01-2015, 17:47   #1402
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Guys, I am trying to buy tickets for the Milan v. Inter game on April 19th. I don't really want to buy it from an outside source as I don't trust it, but when I go to the Milan site the only option I get is the Milan v. Parma game.
Please help

I want to sit somewhere in the middle in the 200's does anyone know which section of the stadium I should be looking at? also Im assuming the fans are separated or no? if so obviously i would like to sit in the Milan side

Thanks!
It's inter vs Milan. Meaning merda home game. Meaning you should check their site for tickets. (NSFW) - http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

For view on a seat/sector click on white rings(eyes) here - http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en

Curvas are separated but overall fans are side by side. Lot of families have different preferences in their teams and go to games together.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 18:08   #1403
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
It's inter vs Milan. Meaning merda home game. Meaning you should check their site for tickets. (NSFW) - http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

For view on a seat/sector click on white rings(eyes) here - http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1711&lang=en

Curvas are separated but overall fans are side by side. Lot of families have different preferences in their teams and go to games together.
Bless you
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 16:34   #1404
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

PERFECT!! Thanks a lot for the help, i will look into this!

I also have a co-worker that happens to be a member of the Inter Milan fan club who said he can get me tickets since he is going as well. If that falls through I will check those websites.

Thanks again for the help!
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2015, 23:01   #1405
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Info about derby tickets - http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/76056

Signature

Old 30-04-2015, 11:32   #1406
Jasper
Maldini tier

I keep getting "Details for at least one ticket are necessary in order to proceed." even though I insert my details. Help?

Signature

Old 01-05-2015, 16:41   #1407
Jasper
Maldini tier

Got eem!

Signature

Old 01-05-2015, 23:36   #1408
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Got eem!
congrats bro

you're going to the Roma match right?
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 05:44   #1409
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Hi guys I wanted to buy tickets for the derby on the 13th. Since it's technically an away game for us , will there be very few tickets available for milan fans ? Will it be difficult to get tickets ? When will they put them on sale ? Where do I get them from? I know I sound like a noob but I have been waiting to go to San Siro for 10 years and since I will be in Europe during the Derby there is no chance in hell that I want to miss this . Just wanna have the ticket in my hands as soon as I can !
Raghav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 17:19   #1410
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
Hi guys I wanted to buy tickets for the derby on the 13th. Since it's technically an away game for us , will there be very few tickets available for milan fans ? Will it be difficult to get tickets ? When will they put them on sale ? Where do I get them from? I know I sound like a noob but I have been waiting to go to San Siro for 10 years and since I will be in Europe during the Derby there is no chance in hell that I want to miss this . Just wanna have the ticket in my hands as soon as I can !
Check merda site. They will be selling tickets.

Signature

Old 09-08-2015, 16:29   #1411
Raghav
World Cup Winner

jasper do you know if sites like www.sportsevents365.com and www.viagogo.com are reliable for the tickets?

Also, are there different stands for both sets of fans? I don't want to sit among a bunch of nerazzuris for the derby with my beautiful red and black colours on
Old 09-08-2015, 16:45   #1412
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
jasper do you know if sites like www.sportsevents365.com and www.viagogo.com are reliable for the tickets?
Personally no, but quite a few users have told they used viagogo without complaints.
Quote:
Also, are there different stands for both sets of fans? I don't want to sit among a bunch of nerazzuris for the derby with my beautiful red and black colours on
Only curvas are for one set only. Otherwise it's all mixed.

Signature

Old 09-08-2015, 18:56   #1413
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Personally no, but quite a few users have told they used viagogo without complaints.

Only curvas are for one set only. Otherwise it's all mixed.
cheers

also , any suggestion on which stand to be in? considering the view and other factors if any. I'm okay paying up to like 250 euro.

thanks man
Old 09-08-2015, 19:06   #1414
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
cheers

also , any suggestion on which stand to be in? considering the view and other factors if any. I'm okay paying up to like 250 euro.

thanks man
Preferably middle sections if you can get tickets. Secondo rosso is basically where the cameras are placed so that's good view imo.

Signature

Old 09-08-2015, 20:40   #1415
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
cheers

thanks man
Your budget is VERY high Half a season ticket.

Secondo Rosso as Jasper said

Get there early to move as close as possible to the front of your block.

Central sections will be mixed, but since Inter will get the ticket allocations, I think it's likelier that you'll see more Inter fans even in the central sections.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 04:15   #1416
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Viagogo gave me tickets on time... But they placed me in an entirely different section than what I had selected. The price was the same, so they said it was comparable.

im used to a ticket company that gives me the seats or section I specifically selected

That's my only issue with using viagogo

Signature
Official RnB Contributor

General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 23:50   #1417
NoPoliNoParty
Rookie

Hi there,

I am looking to travel over from Leeds, England for the derby on September 13th.

How should I go about getting tickets in the Curva Sud? I don't have a Cuore Rossonero card despite my best efforts to get one, just says communication error whenever I fill in my information.

Does anyone know any reputable places and methods for getting tickets?

Also, what about travel? Which is the best airport of the three? Any recommended hotels?

Thanks very much in advance.
NoPoliNoParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 09:45   #1418
sheva
National Team Player

Hey there poli fan-
I'll try to help where i can.
a. You can't get tickets to the Curva unless you have the CR card, and it's not worth it just for a single match, especially when it's an inter game. Get seats in primo\trezo blu if you wanna sit next to them so bad.
b. Get tickets ONLY from the inter website. I'm going to the match myself and after talking to one a the tickets sale representatives in Italy she told me that if i want to be on the safe side- i should get tickets only from their site. General sale opens in a week (All the info is on the site).
c. Theres no best airport, lol... usually the cheapest flights are from capital to capital, although some charter companies can offer you lower prices because they frequent a specific airport. Check Kayak\ Skyscanner\ Expedia to compare prices. If the lowest prices are landing in Rome (which i would guess they are), you can easily get to Milano with the italian train- it's fairly cheap, and fast. look up 'trenitalia' on google- thats the national train system. Rome-Milano should cost you about 50 Euro with a 3-4 hour trip duration.
d. For hotels and stuff- go on Booking.com to check general prices. Keep in mind that there are several apps that gives you 50% off if you book 24 hours in advance (without knowing the name of the hotel). Also, Booking offer hugh price drops on random hotels each day, so i would suggest booking only a day before you flight\ a day before your'e visiting.
If you need anything else just ask.
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 10:19   #1419
joyrider
Il Moderati

land in Bergamo, it's mostly 25euros for a plane tickets

take the train 30minutes, iirc, to milan 20euro

book a hotel between a metro station and train station

to the san siro you can always take the metro...

so from leeds on it shouldn't cost you more than 100euros to get to milano, if you book the correct tickets and upfront
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 14:43   #1420
cassano1990
Senior Team Member

Hey guys i am also flying out to the derby game first time to san siro i looked at the online ticket sellers but is to risky and looked at previous posts here so decided to go on the inter site and wait for the general sale to commence..cant wait ..if anyone is goin to the game feel free to drop me a line and could meet up before the match and grab a drink etc
cassano1990 is offline   Reply With Quote