Adria Carmona Thread

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He isn't an LB any more, he is now playing as a left attacker/winger, attacking midfielder for the primavera... He hasn't played at LB since his 1st month here I believe.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think it's right to say he switches often from Left winger to into the hole, I think he's even been used as SS before, anywhich way I'll be glad if we've swiped a good kid from under Barca's nose and the fact he's training with the main group is hopefully, a good sign.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Thought he looked quite impressive in his little cameo appearance today. Neat and tidy dribbler, and kept it simple for the most part. Good positioning and movement. You can clearly see the footballing intelligence from the Barca cantera in him. Would like to see more of him soon.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought he looked quite impressive in his little cameo appearance today. Neat and tidy dribbler, and kept it simple for the most part. Good positioning and movement. You can clearly see the footballing intelligence from the Barca cantera in him. Would like to see more of him soon.

is there any cormona-footgage of the match?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I seem to recall that Carmona was amongst Barca's highest rated prospects before he suffered a serious injury

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to recall that Carmona was amongst Barca's highest rated prospects before he suffered a serious injury

ideal player for the milan lab eh... :lol:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
If he was still at Barca, he would probably be part of the first team now, like Cuenca.

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
Is he better than Mattia Valoti?

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
In my opinion, at the moment, yes.

His movement, composure and brains seem to be quite developed, he's also very confident a quick thinker, good dribbler and accurate passer.

That's what I saw anyway..

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
since there is no chance of seeing him play in the legaue unless he comes on as a late sub, I hope he starts the coppa game against novara.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
since there is no chance of seeing him play in the legaue unless he comes on as a late sub, I hope he starts the coppa game against novara.

exceptionally cynical tonight :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but in this case, true :o

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ok, lets get the serious bits out of the way ...

Is he a midget? Does he dive like a fairy? Does his spit unintentionally end up on officials faces? Does he smell like a lab rat?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok, lets get the serious bits out of the way ...

Is he a midget? Does he dive like a fairy? Does his spit unintentionally end up on officials faces? Does he smell like a lab rat?

That's too soon to tell. The only thing we do know for sure is he's our best midfielder.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's too soon to tell. The only thing we do know for sure is he's our best midfielder.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but if you aren't, please do explain how is he our best midfielder?

darkw1zard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
numero 22
Live Report: Primavera Milan vs Padova : 1 - 0
Carmona was sent off.

stephen tapper

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He's are future n10. His sending off was with the irritating wait he has before he can show it to us.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We need to see this kid play more. He is 20 years and we are in a midfield creativity crisis. If he cannot contribute more now when can he?

I say play him against Juve in the Coppa and let's see what happens. If he impresses than use him as a boateng sub for attacking midfielder.

I honestly don't see how he can be worse than people in our current midfield unless Allegri is being a chicken as usual

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
We need to see this kid play more. He is 20 years and we are in a midfield creativity crisis. If he cannot contribute more now when can he?

I say play him against Juve in the Coppa and let's see what happens. If he impresses than use him as a boateng sub for attacking midfielder.

I honestly don't see how he can be worse than people in our current midfield unless Allegri is being a chicken as usual

he's too inexpierencd and we need to bust conte up

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
our next trequartista. i hope Al promotes him next season.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Never saw him play, is he more promising than Merkel, Strasser and Verdi? (On overall, I am aware they play different position)

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

G said today i think, that he'll be promoted, probably.

Ore 12.45 - Ancora Adriano Galliani su Gabriel: “Ha solo 20 anni è un extracomunitario. Per quanto riguarda Carmona penso che sia lui uno dei ragazzi che si aggregheranno in prima squadra. Il nostro obiettivo è quello di preparare dei giovani per poi tenerli in squadra o venderli in serie A. Col fatto che ci sono gli Europei inizieremo il raduno con 7-8 primavera”.

translated via google (sorry)

12:45pm - Still Adriano Galliani on Gabriel: "He's only 20 years is an immigrant. As for Carmona I think he is one of the guys who will join the first team. Our goal is to prepare young people for the team then keep them or sell them in Serie A. With the fact that there are Europeans will begin the meeting with 7-8 Primavera ".

maybe from that 7-8 primavera players, 1 or 2 will go to the first team? is De Sciglio already first team or still primavera? I can't remember if he was on the first team list at the start of the 2011-2012 season.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
He has nice AM skills, I have seen that, but I have seen so little, that I have no clue what to expect from him.

I just hope having him in the first team squad will mean he would play AM over Emanuelson else it's pointless, ackward, and weird.

We should have at least two players that will play AM before Emanuelson or someone else who shouldn't does.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hope we sell this guy asap

like merkel

trash belongs in the garbage...not @ milanello

Schedule