The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 22-02-2003, 02:30   #21
juninho-paulista
rubro-negro

Fav. Players: Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite

I bet Carlo was afraid that if the club signed Beckham, after a while he would lose patience with the pop-star and do a Sir Fergie (kick a football boot at his head )
juninho-paulista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2003, 03:55   #22
ferruginouz
World Cup Winner

No.. not beckham or any players in midfield and forward...

In fact, we don't need any other players.... this team is already fantastic.. but if they really want to buy new players.. it's will be better if they find a really good defender like chivu..

Signature
JUST LOVE FOOTBALL
ferruginouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2003, 21:54   #23
shevagirl
National Team Player

yeah here it is:

Milan Beckham bid "not worth it"

Carlo Ancelotti assures he would not find room for David Beckham in his superstar Milan line-up.

“In my ideal squad,” commented the Coach, “there would be no space for Beckham. I mean that sincerely.”

The Manchester United star has been linked to the Rossoneri in the past and the rumour resurfaced following his spat with Sir Alex Ferguson.

However, the tactician maintains signing the player this summer would be a waste of money.

“It is Milan’s intention to always improve the team and bring in more players who will raise the level of quality in the side. But Beckham is not needed here.”

“In order to make the England star play,” noted Ancelotti, “we would have to change our whole style. I frankly don’t think it’s worth the bother.”

The reports emerged this week when Vice-President Adriano Galliani told the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’ that one major star would arrive at the end of this season.

Galliani hinted it would be another “player who has good feet and technique.”

I don't like Beckham at all...i just can't stand him and honestly i think that we don't need him,we have enough good players so there is no need of him.

Signature
My man

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!
shevagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 11:50   #24
shevagirl
National Team Player

Milan dismiss Beckham bid Saturday 1 March, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has expressed doubts on David Beckham's ability to impress in Serie A.

"I don't know whether or not Beckham could do well in the Italian League," noted the transfer guru.

The Rossoneri have been linked with a swoop for the Manchester United star after Galliani told the "Gazzetta dello Sport" that they already had an option on a big star.

"We won't need any major changes to the squad this summer, because we intend to confirm the team at our disposal."

However, he did add that any new arrivals would be well-known stars.

"It is Milan's policy to buy players who are already confirmed on the world stage in order to win immediately. Younger talents will be loaned out to mature elsewhere."

There have been reports that the big summer buy will be Luis Figo of Real Madrid.

channel4

Signature
My man

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!
shevagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 15:13   #25
Rex

Becks should stay in his home no matter what. Just look at Fergie - Becks relationship...it's meaning to the public..it's already become Daddy and Son relationship..though the bootgate 'happened' to both of them...

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote