Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
I really want to see him in Milan, not to forget he is also a fan of ours.

Just bring him home G!! ;)

P.S. I like Emirates, but Turkish Airlines would be more better for us.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
yesss
Farao & Prince will rule them all.

FOLA

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Merkel to Genoa = Shaarawy to Milan??

Its sad to see Merkel leave , but its great to see Shaarawy arrive

Shaarawy can be a sub for robbinho/pato he can play as AM or a second forward...

Does Mr Berlesconi own shares in Genoa?!!, multi-player deals between both clubs boateng , Amellia, merkel , Alberto Paloschi, Oduamadi, Rodney Strasser, Gianmarco Zigoni, and now el Shaarawi???

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
What? Like I said, I'm not familiar with anything going on down there. Jordanians, Egyptians, Arabians...
There's no actual true conflict between any arab countries.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok, good to know. I always thought there was a certain "dislike" between those countries

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Braida and ag. El Shaarawy towards Via Turati also expected Galliani
t 's almost done for the transfer of Stephan El Shaarawy to AC Milan. As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio to Sky Sport 24, Braida and flora, the Italian-Egyptian agent, reached Galliani in the Football League, then moved to the place AC Milan. Galliani also expected in Via Turati, a sign that the deal is now one step away from the finish. Final details for the passage of Merkel at Genoa: the player would be 100% convinced before accepting the Ligurian destination and, at this very moment, officials Damiani and Parisi are in discussion with the DS rossoblù Capozucca to balance the situation .

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
That statement makes no sense whatsoever. Emirates is a global brand which is barely associated with the UAE and I bet most of the arab football loving population have never even heard of El Shaarawy....
Emirates = Dubai :tongue:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
AC Milan & Genoa agree co-ownership deal for Stephan El Shaarawy - report
Italian reports suggest both clubs have struck another deal following the Alexander Merkel business as El Shaarawy heads towards San Siro

AC Milan have captured Genoa playmaker Stephan El Shaarawy on a €6 million joint ownership deal.

Sky Sport Italia claims Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, and Genoa president Enrico Preziosi struck the accord on Tuesday.

El Shaarawy recently revealed it was his dream to join Milan and is now said to be speaking with the Serie A champions to finalise his contract

He was on loan at Padova last term, but will be expected to join the San Siro outfit once the deal is complete.

It will be the club's third transfer of the summer following moves for Philippe Mexes, and Taye Taiwo.

Earlier, it was reported that Genoa signed 19-year-old midfielder Alexander Merkel in a similar deal.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
di marzio says it is almost over for el sharway but merkel is co owned now but preziosi promised he will play a lot so this is not bad deal at all .

i watched El Shaarawy and he can play am very good ,he is kaka like player very pacey and good shoot

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
is merkel on loan ? and if el shaarawy comes, will he arrive this sommer or the next ?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just let me know when i can make this thread :star:Official:star:

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What exactly is his position? I just hope he's not another SS, as we have plenty now (Binho, Cassano, and to a certain extent Ibra).

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
is merkel on loan ? and if el shaarawy comes, will he arrive this sommer or the next ?
Merkel is co-owned [ as of today ] , and he will play next season for Genoa.
It's still not clear about Stephan, but he might be playing with us if the deal actually goes through.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Charbel, im too lazy to burn through the previous pages but can you please explain what is wrong with him having arab roots?

I find it cool that we are getting a diversified/multicultural player a la Zidane/Nasri etc. Besides, i think he considers himself pretty Italian...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
El Shaarawy is an Italian of dual Italian/Egyptian nationality. He was also signed from inside Italy and therefore we do not use a Non-EU spot, not that we can atm anyway.

He plays CAM in the same vein as Kaka, as in more running than orchestrating ala Rui Costa or Ganso. He apparently has a good shot and is really quite fast. Looks like a great prospect and I'm incredibly happy for this as this is the first deal of this sort I've seen Milan make; as in a talent who's been known for a while, has a great season and then we pick him up before Inter or whoever... it's different to Silva, Sokratis and Pato before you all say.

Merkel has gone to Genoa on a co-ownership deal, and it's heavily rumoured and probable that it was part of this deal. He will play with Genoa next year, however, Preziosi has claimed that he'll play often which is good.

Shaarawy will most definitely come here if the deal goes through. He may not play as often as Zlatan or whatever, but he'll play, and he's super talented.

There, that's a summary for you all.

Forza Il Pharoahe.

Do I care for Italian version of Pharoahe? Nope. :D

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
He'll be at euro2012. You heard it from me first.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you took the time and read my actual location, you wouldn't be this fast in posting. I am more of an ARAB than most "arab people" are, but you don't watch Al Jazeera. You don't hear the commentators jerking off to any guy who has arab-origin, and if he does play for Milan..all I'll hear in the game is how Stephan al Shaarawy who has arab roots has reached such enormous heights. + There's a huge possibility they'll bring religion into the matter..which leaves no room for Milan.

who the f*ck cares if he has arab roots or not when he has great talent.

@Charbel, im too lazy to burn through the previous pages but can you please explain what is wrong with him having arab roots?

I find it cool that we are getting a diversified/multicultural player a la Zidane/Nasri etc. Besides, i think he considers himself pretty Italian...

Rossoneri 4 life, I actually appreciate your look towards my comments..I should have made myself clear from that very post. I did though clear my intentions later as you can see from above. Again..I'm a very proud Arabian.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What does Il Faraone mean?

Pharaohs were the king or Queen of Egypt. Most pharaohs were men but some well-known pharaohs, such as Nefertiti and Cleopatra, were women.

A Pharaoh was the most important and powerful person in the kingdom. He was the head of the government and high priest of every temple.The people of Egypt considered the pharaoh to be a half-man, half-god.

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/Homework/egypt/pharaoh.htm

The Egyptian people are referred to " All Fara3ena" nowadays, which is why he's called that.

Schedule