All About Television

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
It's gets better. And better. And better. First season is more enjoyable after you've finished the whole series and go for second watch.

definitely jasperson. Season 1 is kinda boring and slow if youre not a book reader or have no idea who are all those people .. she ll go back to re watch season 1 :tongue:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
what did you not get lol? every episode is a different story and the first one with the pig and all its kinda weird and shocking :eek:

I think they're all related in a way.
"Black Mirror" is a look into the darker side of us all and our progression into darker (future) areas.

I just wanted to know if there was some subtlety that I missed from the first episode because I've picked up quite a few in the others.

I've noticed that often who you think is the villain of the story seems to change in your estimation after your emotions have calmed down.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I think they're all related in a way.
"Black Mirror" is a look into the darker side of us all and our progression into darker (future) areas.

I just wanted to know if there was some subtlety that I missed from the first episode because I've picked up quite a few in the others.

I've noticed that often who you think is the villain of the story seems to change in your estimation after your emotions have calmed down.

some id say share the same story morale but def not storywise ..but ur right they mostly are connected showing us how technology nowadays is making us prisoners of our own selves or slaves to someone else

its a mindblowing show tho :p

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Ya know, the trailer looked intriguing but for some reason the first episode was very slow and I couldn't get into it after 20 minutes...

Is it that way the entire time or does it pick up?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
It's gets better. And better. And better. First season is more enjoyable after you've finished the whole series and go for second watch.

Also do tell what you think is happening in the the episodes and what you predict for future. That's part of the fun. As well as how you memorize the characters when you can't call them by the names yet.

we're halfway through season 2 now. I'm definitely hooked

I still can't get over how gross and graphic the show is...

to be honest I'm a bit depressed with where things are for some of the characters...everything seems so bleak. hoping joffrey, cersei and Jaime get their dues soon/eventually

tyrion lannister is a favorite...as is daenerys, jon snow and arya stark

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we're halfway through season 2 now. I'm definitely hooked

I still can't get over how gross and graphic the show is...

to be honest I'm a bit depressed with where things are for some of the characters...everything seems so bleak. hoping joffrey, cersei and Jaime get their dues soon/eventually

tyrion lannister is a favorite...as is daenerys, jon snow and arya stark

:(:cry:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i love Tywin Lannister

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why tywin? his children don't have many fond memories of him. so far he's been OK to arya as his servant...but that's only because he doesn't know who she is

got through the blackwater episode last night...one more episode to go in season 2

in that episode, joffrey threatened to cut tyrion in half, to which he exclaimed "then I'd be the quarter man!" and something along the lines of how that name didn't sound as good as the half man

anyway, I laughed about that for a really long time :star:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
why tywin? his children don't have many fond memories of him. so far he's been OK to arya as his servant...but that's only because he doesn't know who she is

got through the blackwater episode last night...one more episode to go in season 2

in that episode, joffrey threatened to cut tyrion in half, to which he exclaimed "then I'd be the quarter man!" and something along the lines of how that name didn't sound as good as the half man

anyway, I laughed about that for a really long time :star:

a lot of the things he does seems perfectlly reasonable given the motivations (the defending of his own house) so can you really blame him for being himself? He wasnt particularly outright evil like his infamous mad dog Gregor Clegane and the rest:head:, tho he was pretty devoid of empathy and other softer emotions. But that just makes him stronger.... i dont blame a guy for being a successful leader and for wanting the safety and doing what was nessacary for his legacy to be of the highest regard...
He did a lot of things that ultimately made House Lannister the most powerful, rich, and feared house in Westeros, despite being unliked by many. But the more you think about it, the more logical this seems and the goals themselves arent stupid or pointless(maybe you wont agree now but wait until you watch it all :)), these are some pretty amazing accomplishments. And Tywin himself, although cold at times does say a lot of things that make sense in regards to the advancement of his house and legacy of family etc... I actually grew to respect and like him as a character.

and I like the actor also :tongue: no one else could have pulled that role

Last edited:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ugh, I actually have pity for Jaime and theon greyjoy, even after how horrible and murderous they've been

how can that be?

if they kill off samwell and gilly and her baby, I'm just gonna have to stop watching

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
ugh, I actually have pity for Jaime and theon greyjoy, even after how horrible and murderous they've been

how can that be?

if they kill off samwell and gilly and her baby, I'm just gonna have to stop watching

Where are you with it?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where are you with it?

about halfway through season 3...tywin just informed tyrion he'll be marrying sansa stark, Jaime has had his hand cut off, they're preparing for joffrey's wedding, daenerys just got her army, and sam was reunited with gilly, who had a baby boy and he was luckily spared (she, sam and the baby escaped into the woods) because the group went bonkers and her sadistic father/husband was killed

what's the newest season...6 or 7?

I guess we're about halfway through. so far the dragons are awesome...and i surprisingly enjoyed the storyline with jaqen hghar...I know he comes back into the show later on as I've accidentally read a few spoilers here and there

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
about halfway through season 3...tywin just informed tyrion he'll be marrying sansa stark, Jaime has had his hand cut off, they're preparing for joffrey's wedding, daenerys just got her army, and sam was reunited with gilly, who had a baby boy and he was luckily spared (she, sam and the baby escaped into the woods) because the group went bonkers and her sadistic father/husband was killed

what's the newest season...6 or 7?

I guess we're about halfway through. so far the dragons are awesome...and i surprisingly enjoyed the storyline with jaqen hghar...I know he comes back into the show later on as I've accidentally read a few spoilers here and there
:thumbsup:

There's been 6 seasons, 7th coming this year. Avoid spoilers at all costs.

How was the whole Ned business for you in the first season? Knew it? Breezed through it with a binge? Absolutely surprised/devastated?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

There's been 6 seasons, 7th coming this year. Avoid spoilers at all costs.

How was the whole Ned business for you in the first season? Knew it? Breezed through it with a binge? Absolutely surprised/devastated?

well I had read how horrible joffrey was...so when he ordered ned's beheading I was surprised, but it seemed like something he would do

actually ned's death is a bit of a joke around here...how the show must have been proposed to the actor...yes, you will be playing such an important main character, ned stark!

but then he's only in a few episodes...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well I had read how horrible joffrey was...so when he ordered ned's beheading I was surprised, but it seemed like something he would do

actually ned's death is a bit of a joke around here...how the show must have been proposed to the actor...yes, you will be playing such an important main character, ned stark!

but then he's only in a few episodes...
Well they told him. His role had some important hints for the future. And Sean Bean has died on screen before ...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

how can that be?

Theon:head::head: poor guy

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
@Tadej. did you start watching vikings ?

do not open if ur not up to date with the show

oh man...seeing the king killed by the blood eagle thing was brilliant & ep 9 is out just now :D

Black sails is back :D :D

Last edited:

xDxMxSx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm at s04e16 of Vikings, maybe it'll be different but I doubt it, and one conclusion comes into mind - it's ok to murder christians in their church in the first season but when it comes to fucking muslims in their temple they leave them, so pathetic.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: the things people get bothered with :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
2inkuw.jpg

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
watching Legion. Super crazy

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
black sails is DOPE

Negan is a Legend also

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Just saw the 1st Chappelle special on netflix and it's so good. Beautiful ending too

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players