Gabriel Paletta Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
i trust in the groups hard work as a team .. no matter the players , zapata gomez are always solid when called upon

@qaasinho for president

7abibi <3

You really trust in zaputa and gomez.

Well they were solid against bologna when we played with 8,5 men. You can't tell me that paletta deserves to start straight away after he made the exact same "game costing" mistakes in two consecutive matches.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Happy Birthday, you freak! :star: :proud:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A penalty is a goal. Do we need to start counting who of the CBs is responsible for more goals?
He got his 1st red (2 yellows) and penalty in the Torino game. First of all, that yellow and penalty was bullshit (watch the replay). Second of all, both of Torino's goals were Romagnoli's fault (also shared with others). But still, Paletta gets the shit.

I am sure that if we decompose all of our games, the result will be the same. Paletta has been a rock, while Roma lets his opponents pass too often.

The red in Genoa game was completely insane, I agree. The red in Bologna game is debatable, as the 1st yellow was more of a provocation.

People also praise how good of a passer Romagnoli is, but if you look close enough you will see that Paletta is doing better, especially in the latest games, as he launches a lot of attacks from the back.

Conclusion: Paletta gets too much shit, coz he's not hyped enough, doesn't have longhair and all that teenage shit and Romagnoli is overhyped, based on future potential than actual performance.
He is obviously our best CB.

However, I feel like the criticism is fair as Romagnoli is young and people are banking on his potentials rather expecting him to lead the line now. And that is what people expect out of Paletta, but he has let us down multiple times this season when we needed him to be calm and careful.

The thing is, I don't see Paletta elevating his game to another level whereas we can still see that from Romagnoli, and he could be potentially better than Paletta as time goes on. For this reason you see people cut him some slack and not that they think Roma is better than Paletta.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is obviously our best CB.

However, I feel like the criticism is fair as Romagnoli is young and people are banking on his potentials rather expecting him to lead the line now. And that is what people expect out of Paletta, but he has let us down multiple times this season when we needed him to be calm and careful.

The thing is, I don't see Paletta elevating his game to another level whereas we can still see that from Romagnoli, and he could be potentially better than Paletta as time goes on. For this reason you see people cut him some slack and not that they think Roma is better than Paletta.

Thank you

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Romagnoli can reach paletta level someday.

No doubt about it.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Paletta all around the place vs JuBe. Use your eyes.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hate the (he has potential) argument that people use to defend players that sucks , ffs all the players are athletes, and they all has potential to become something great, however only few reach that potential and they reach it by hardwork and solid performances week in week out, not by wishful thinking of some fan boys fascinating about the next nesta or next maldini.

and yes im talking about roma fan boys.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
i did little adjustment to your statement to make it readable and true.
You've been giving good competition to Vulture for the "Biggest idiot on RnB" title lately.

Bravo.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
says the romastori fan boy, who's comparing him with nesta :lol::lol::lol: , you are not allowed to talk about idiots unless you were describing yourself.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hate the (he has potential) argument that people use to defend players that sucks , ffs all the players are athletes, and they all has potential to become something great, however only few reach that potential and they reach it by hardwork and solid performances week in week out, not by wishful thinking of some fan boys fascinating about the next nesta or next maldini.

and yes im talking about roma fan boys.

giphy.gif

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
if this dude plays another season...he might beat sergio ramos career red card record :D

pity..he started so well along with Romagnoli.

Now he looks like a bald bonera.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's a solid player but not good enough to start. Either he accepts the bench or he can leave if we get Musacchio.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
can't take the Bonera out of him

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
His red card ended Carlos Bacca playing time with a Milan jersey.

Extend 5 years and give him armband.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
No romagnoli no party.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
grats for the record lol
what a joke

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
This guy is like Ramos except with him there's red cards and last minute winners against us.

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
tbf the second foul was never a yellow card, but that's what you get when you insist playing a guy like Paletta in a high line with no defensiv support: a bunch of red cards

Schedule