AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
acgaetano said:
it will be best to get tickets when your in milan it will be a sell out now that roma are going for the league you should be to able get one ,when you buy tickets you have to show two forms of id like eg. passport id card

Hi, i too am going to my first game Roma on 28th but need to know what outlet is best to purchase from, what time to get there and if it would be better going on the day that i arrive? I arrive morning of 27th.

Reaction score
Salve Rossoneri!

Hi Red & Black members.

New here. Its been a dream of mine for nearly 12 years to visit Milan and finally i will be visiting from Liverpool on 26th October.
I hopefully will be able to get hold of a ticket for Milan Roma and experience (and participate in)the San Siro. Cheers to the A C Milan fans in Athens who joined myself and many other Liverpool fans post match in Monastiraki. Was a special night for me being my first European Cup Final.
cnv00040cn4.jpg

I have a question for the match going fans. Where is the best place to go to sample the pre-match atmosphere?? I.e. places to get a beer etc.

David

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
david, i think most of our match-going fans can be found in the italian subforum.

a thread regarding match tickets has been opened there already, check it out: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=9574

don't let the fact that forum members are expected to post in italian discourage you, i'm sure you won't encounter any problems if you direct your question in english to our knowledgeable + helpful italians.

enjoy your trip!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Merged.

Hope you had a wonderful time, David :) Do share your experience with us if you can :beer:

Reaction score
Just got back from Milan last night. ACMilan were very poor losing 0-1 to Roma but that was the only downside to the day - we had a wonderful experience and still well worth the trip.

Just some advice for anyone else reading this in future ...

Firstly, many, many, thanks must go to Milaneso for his advice about buying tickets at www.milanpoint.ch - it worked out very well. I paid by bank transfer the day before the game and payment arived that afternoon. I paid 45 euro per ticket (for Tier 2 red/orange) plus 5 euro for admin - 95euro in total. Tonino at www.milanpoint.ch was excellent, especially as he was very busy, due to no tickets being able to be sold on day of the game. He was personally waiting at booth 67 (as per his site) to hand out tickets and directions to seat. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services.

Due to mis-reading the train timetables, we only arrived in Milan Centrale station at 1:30pm and so, rather than risk the underground and miss collecting tickets from Tonino, we took a taxi to the San Siro - it cost 16 euro and took 15-20 minutes. After collecting our tickets we soaked up the atmosphere around the ground, stocked up on some snacks and drinks and we were in our seat at 2:20 pm

After the game, we had planned to take the underground back to Milan centre but a Gate supervisor suggested it would be quicker to take Tram 16 (from rear of the Stadium) and it took us straight to Duomo. :D

Ciao!

Milaneso

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gilardino, Pirlo _ Gattuso
reduk said:
Just got back from Milan last night. ACMilan were very poor losing 0-1 to Roma but that was the only downside to the day - we had a wonderful experience and still well worth the trip.

Just some advice for anyone else reading this in future ...

Firstly, many, many, thanks must go to Milaneso for his advice about buying tickets at www.milanpoint.ch - it worked out very well. I paid by bank transfer the day before the game and payment arived that afternoon. I paid 45 euro per ticket (for Tier 2 red/orange) plus 5 euro for admin - 95euro in total. Tonino at www.milanpoint.ch was excellent, especially as he was very busy, due to no tickets being able to be sold on day of the game. He was personally waiting at booth 67 (as per his site) to hand out tickets and directions to seat. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services.

Due to mis-reading the train timetables, we only arrived in Milan Centrale station at 1:30pm and so, rather than risk the underground and miss collecting tickets from Tonino, we took a taxi to the San Siro - it cost 16 euro and took 15-20 minutes. After collecting our tickets we soaked up the atmosphere around the ground, stocked up on some snacks and drinks and we were in our seat at 2:20 pm

After the game, we had planned to take the underground back to Milan centre but a Gate supervisor suggested it would be quicker to take Tram 16 (from rear of the Stadium) and it took us straight to Duomo. :D

Ciao!
I'm glad I could help! :D

I also had a great time, too bad AC Milan lost, but it was really worth the trip. Tonino was indeed a very funny man, and yes, he was busy! :cool:

Maybe I'll go again this year, don't know about that yet :)

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i also went to the roma game and the shaktar one before that, i sat with the curva sud in the shaktar game it was less full than vs roma but still nice and im planning to learn the lyrics of the songs for the next visits. actually i realise i should have checked if they are selling tickets for the derby and vs napoli as i would be able to go to those two, when i got my tickets from the milan point stores in the city they asked for my passport since police regulations say you can only buy for yourself and you cant buy for anyone else unless hes there to pick it up himself and you need to have your ID with you when you go to the game. now i will have to find another way to get tickets to those games since i doubt there would be any tickets left by the time i make it to milan for those 2 gigantic games especially the derby since were the away team.

Reaction score
im planning to go to the Milan derby on December 23 Inter-Milan. i already made all my arrangements for i am visiting from Canada, so i booked everything flight, hotel, etc. now my objective is to go the game only, im trying to buy a ticket from Banca Popolare Di Milano but they just keep telling me to call later like a week before the game and so. the thing is i want to buy the 350 euro ticket in the "tribuna onore rossa" or some where similar, and im afraid ill be stuck with some bad seats, im willing to pay up to 400-450 euro.

so anyone has any advise or suggestions? any help would be much appreciated. thank you =)

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
Dear all,

I'll be in Milano this weekend to catch Milan-Udinese, and have bought ticket via a friend (since they require the codice fiscale to get hold of tickets, so I heard).

Now, since the ticket is under a friend's name (who's not going to the match), he'll need to transfer it under my name. The website has a link to perform the transfer, but I'm not sure if I should fill in my particulars in this page, or my friend's particulars. I'd like to find out if there are other members who have done it before, and how it was done. Much appreciated!

http://stadio.acmilan.com/cambio/change_ticket.jsp?SCEGLI=B

P.S. I have not much expectation of Milan miraculously sneaking back to fourth actually, but I'm not losing hope either. Hopefully the players will give their all for this match.

Forza Milan!

Reaction score
Collecting Football ticket

Hello guys, actually i'm a ticket football collectors. If you have more ticket to share with me, please send to me especially from AC Milan game. I will resend to you my football ticket from Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia and Thailand.

my address,
Ajai,
No.34 Jalan Nuri 7/19C,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor,
Malaysia

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
does anyone know when Milan starts training and friendly fixtures over the summer. I'm going to be in milan end of july/early august visiting family. I'd LOVE to get to the san siro again.... however I think i'll just miss out

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Milano84 said:
does anyone know when Milan starts training and friendly fixtures over the summer. I'm going to be in milan end of july/early august visiting family. I'd LOVE to get to the san siro again.... however I think i'll just miss out

Raduno is the 16th of July

Raduno = first training, open for public

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
How about first preseason friendly match. OR berlusconi cup or one of those stupid things...

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No idea, I don't think that's known already

I'll keep you in touch when i know more

Reaction score
Does any one know when the tournament plan for 2008/09 comes out?

I'm going to Milan from the 15. october to 20. october and wanna find out if I can catch a game.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Not for a while man, i'd say mid-end of july.

Reaction score
Milan Derby - Tickets?

Hi to all the Milan fans here.

I'm from England and will be in Italy for a couple of weeks in September/October and wanted to go to a match while I was there.

Seeing that the Milan derby is on has really excited me but what i'm not sure about with such a big match is how easy it will be to get tickets.

Could someone give me some information on how easy it'll be to get tickets from the club and when/where I can get them?

Thanks

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
FAIRFRANCO said:
Hi to all the Milan fans here.

I'm from England and will be in Italy for a couple of weeks in September/October and wanted to go to a match while I was there.

Seeing that the Milan derby is on has really excited me but what i'm not sure about with such a big match is how easy it will be to get tickets.

Could someone give me some information on how easy it'll be to get tickets from the club and when/where I can get them?

Thanks
It's tricky to get a ticket for the derby specially abroad(but you definetly would have to take a shot cause it's THE game). Last year Pupone went for a season ticket for that purpose. If you're in Britain I'd advise you to contact brn scozia .

For minor game you should be able to purchase tickets on the gameday just next to stadium. Online is another option. Tickets should be there in 2-3 weeks before the game. As soon as the season starts you'll have the ticket costs on official site(the cost varies from something like 15€ to few hundred).

More information + experiences + links in our official thread - http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7668&page=16&pp=20 (I'll soon merge this one there too)

Also browse http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=212652&page=8

Feel free to ask more:)

Reaction score
thanks for the info.

I take it from that info that http://www.mpestero.com is the best place to get tickets then.

I pressume they probably wouldn't have many tickets for the derby though.

Do you know how much a season ticket would cost? Presumably you can transfer it to someone else after?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Oh man, i really want to get some tickets for the derby too. So you think there's no chance to come to stadium at the derby-day and just buy tiskets from people of streets? Or maybe from tickets selling store enarby stadium?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
peters said:
Oh man, i really want to get some tickets for the derby too. So you think there's no chance to come to stadium at the derby-day and just buy tiskets from people of streets? Or maybe from tickets selling store enarby stadium?
Touts lurk around the stadium from 1100(fact!) on gameday but you got to be ready to pay(!) and detect false tickets + usual getting conned or ripped your money stuff. Also hotels give service to get the ticket if you stay at their house(package deals) but prices are triple at least.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hm... i was there 3 (4?) years ago on milan-barcelona group stage CL match and there were tickets for reasonable prices (around 20€) on bad positions. At that time we had tickets for 100€ bought for 'premium' seats, 10th row exactly in middle.

Anyway, to be playing it safe and not driving 500km to milano i think i will choose a safer option
1) wait for the site reduk was telling about on previous page to start selling tickets... and get them there. But the problem here is they said they will start to sell tickets only 10 day prior the match.
2) book a trip to match for 120€ from travel agency here, which i can do now already (but even they can fail to deliver tickets as i heard, lazy sobs).

The biggest question here is... how much would tickets from 1) cost (are they much more expensive for derby than other matches?) and how sure i am to get them that way? Hope reduk is around to provide me with some detailed info on that...

oh btw additional question, which is curva sud/nord on the map Jesper linked? I would guess the BLU side is CurvaNord?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
peters said:
(are they much more expensive for derby than other matches?)

Milan usually has 3 Serie A games with above usual match cost. Derby, Juve, Roma(Derby, Roma, Fiore? at 06/07) .

peters said:
oh btw additional question, which is curva sud/nord on the map Jesper linked? I would guess the BLU side is CurvaNord?
Our Curva Sud has blue seats and nobody cares. :)

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm from Singapore. Actually I'm from Bombay (India) but currently working in Singapore. I'll be travelling to Italy mid Sep and have planned to be in Milan
on the 21st especially to catch the Milan v Lazio game. I would like to know if there is any way to get tickets apart from http://www.mpestero.com ? I would
prefer to pay via credit card instead of doing a bank transfer and all. I came
across http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/a...n-tickets.html anyone
has anyone experience purchasing tickets from the above mentioned website?
Would it be taking a big chance to try to get tickets on match day? This is the 1st time I'll be ever watching a football match live so I'm really excited and looking forward to it.
thanks.

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm going to Milan-Inter again :D, I also went last derby, in May!

Hell yeah :cool:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raoul_Duke said:
Would it be taking a big chance to try to get tickets on match day? This is the 1st time I'll be ever watching a football match live so I'm really excited and looking forward to it.
thanks.
Nope. Only Juve and Inter tend to sell out the stadium. Tickets could be purchasd via www.acmilan.com too 1-2 weeks before the match however their system seems to be down too often. And don't get high Raoul!

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Rahja said:

WTF? You are One Lucky Mother Fu****!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Rahja said:

i might go too..

ps. dont wear that shit you had on in your latest pic ;) , but if you insist you can sit with the inter fans

Schedule