Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

Rex

Reaction score
Adri said:
Is this the spanish Liga topic or what. I've seen here recently only posts about Roy Keane. Isn't there a topic for transfers also in this forum??? Other posts speaks only about Ronaldinho, Robinho, Barcelona and Real Madrid. You know guys that there are another 18 teams in the Liga? No one mentioned the great Osasuna season or the poor results made so far by Betis or Athletic Bilbao, just Real and Barcelona.

Here is about La Liga topic precisely. You can share your previews on other teams you think its worth raising up or interesting to be discussed. About the talking only Real and Barcelona so much in here is just because their journey of season's campaign has been given spotlight so much thus far, being public's attention of the rivalry between those two and thus, we couldn't deny of any members here begin to catch up of this thing though.

Feel free if you begin to talk any other teams' performance out of both Real and Barcelona.

Btw, Real has just slip in their homeground vs Santander, isn't this headlines news interesting to be catched up ? ;) :D

What a bitter gift in closing year.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
Honestly speaking,with madrid signing Cassano i dont think there will be more change to d team,they need to sign quality defenders and Good ball winners in the midfield.osasuna is doing fine at la liga and i am really suprised.But defintely we all know who will win d liga BARCELONA !!!!!!!!!!!!! forza barca !

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Boban, van Basten, Kaka, Sheva, Etxeberria,Guerrero
Another solid performance by Athletic Bilbao against Deportivo but still unable to gain at least one important point to get to a safer table position!
:star: AUPA ATHLETIC :star:

Rex

Reaction score
Danish midfielder Thomas Gravesen finally speaks out loud of unsatisfactory due to he's lack match practice to be fielded in starting-line up and is reportedly seeking new challenge before January 31, the time of transfer II has passed.

Could it he be offloaded by El Real to somewhere else ?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Antonio Cassano Score his First Goal in Real Madrid Shirt Againset Real Betis :head: :head: :head: :head:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
DugiNesta said:
Antonio Cassano Score his First Goal in Real Madrid Shirt Againset Real Betis :head: :head: :head: :head:
What, they already play him in the first team? :eek:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Football game doesn't = math . In the football game, 1+1=2 is not always true. Sometimes 1+1=1 and sometimes 1+1=3.
Madrid always buy some strikers or attack strikers, but they don't buy some defenders and defense midfielders.
While Bacerona has a good teamwork !

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Cassano is really fat , even Real Madrid fans were making joke with that , but like fans they should give him better support..

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's too much, I really don't understand R. Madrid Chairman, how they think to won a trophy if noone in Real squad is capable of taking away the ball from an opponent (besides Gravesen)?
AUPA ATHLETIC BILBAO

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
R.Madrid needs some midfielder like Gattuso. But i think Gattuso will in Milan forever ! R.Madrid's defenders are also unsafe, I feel Woodgate likes a bomb. Sometimes he is very steady, even can heading. But sometimes he makes "silly" mistake and always get red card:tongue:

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
r3dman said:
They had Gravesen and it didn't work out. He's very similar to Gattuso.
gravesen was more like attacking palymaker in everton...don't let the face fool you;)

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
BTW nice Real Madrid - Cadiz match last night. I especially liked R. Carlos's and Backham's goals scored from free-kicks. Carlos's was relly powerfull. the keeper didn't even try to go for the ball.:)

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
r3dman said:
BTW nice Real Madrid - Cadiz match last night. I especially liked R. Carlos's and Backham's goals scored from free-kicks. Carlos's was relly powerfull. the keeper didn't even try to go for the ball.:)

The carlos free kick moved at the speed of sound :D but i think the second free kick was a dubious one,Zidane fouled d cadiz player not the other way round,but a good free kick from becks,but a not too convinicng performance by Real ..

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a great derby at the Anoeta. Athletic took home an impourtant point to continue the battle against relegation. After yesterday's second half I more optimistic now. AUPA ATHLETIC

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
They had Gravesen and it didn't work out. He's very similar to Gattuso.
I know Gravesen. He doesn't have hair. Do you know there is an old Chinese saying is "smart head doesn't have hair":D .
I think Real Madird shouldn't sell Markrara ( How to spell this French DM's name ?)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Wow , as much I hate Real Madrid .. as much I liked their goals in last game.. really 3 beauty..

Rex did you saw them ?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Markrara ? :rolleyes: I think you referred to Makelele.
Yes, Makelele, his wage is very low when he played in Madrid.:mad:

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fantastic! The great Athletic gain 3 vital points yesterday as we beat Getafe thanks to Orbaiz

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
real madrid make a 50M bid for ibrahimovic from juventus,,wat the heck are they trying to do :conf:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Real Madrid needs to buy some DM and good defenders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
sidd@acmilan said:
real madrid make a 50M bid for ibrahimovic from juventus,,wat the heck are they trying to do :conf:

Its another of those stupid rumours, but i think sooner or later, the fellows are gonna ruin themselves and go bankrupt.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
sidd@acmilan said:
They wanna play like in the glory days, 2-3-5 :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Barcelona 1 - 3 Atletico Madrid

Forza Atletico :D

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
DugiNesta said:

congratulations atletico
:)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:

And Torres had 2 goals ;) . But i still think Milan doesn't need to buy him.:D