Casualista... I do want to thank you for extending your cameo

That’s been nice.

the we run was good. now it’s time for a new one though

I have an idea

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Hugh, would Romagnoli be subbed off after 30 minutes against Bayern?

No

He wouldn't even be in the starting XI

Beat me to it :D

True.

UnsteadyOptimalIberianlynx-small.gif

Miss this guy :proud:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

If you analyze that tackle you notice it isnt dangerous but more of a mystery :lol:
I mean he tackled him with his body not using both legs which will cause much more harm.
So if the tackle wasnt about hurting the guy then when not just go for the ball which was easier to get ?
Its like he is crossed eyes or something.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Can't stop watching this gif :D

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Raiola: "Maybe the public should also think that if this man is so greedy, how are all his players happy and staying with him? The only one who can judge this is the player himself. My job is to make the best deal for my player. They do not call me a parasite, and I work for them. "

Raiola trying to say the players who work with him are greedy too...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
If you analyze that tackle you notice it isnt dangerous but more of a mystery :lol:
I mean he tackled him with his body not using both legs which will cause much more harm.
So if the tackle wasnt about hurting the guy then when not just go for the ball which was easier to get ?
Its like he is crossed eyes or something.

Can't stop watching this gif :D

Peak Capitano Paletta here from 0:36 into the video:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Peak Paletta here from 0:36 into the video:

I'd say that's peak Donnaruma, Neur would've taken that on his chest and then start a dangerous counter-attack

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Peak banter era game here:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So Roma was shit since day one :lol:
And we should have kept Pasalic.
We miss a mid who can push as high like him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Vulture hasn't watched much of 20/21 season, has he? Still shits on Calabria. Maybe he's upset that Davide is better in offence as a fullback than Niang was as a winger :(

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vulture hasn't watched much of 20/21 season, has he? Still shits on Calabria. Maybe he's upset that Davide is better in offence as a fullback than Niang was as a winger :(

just attention whoring... we should ignore him for a while, maybe he'll stick to just posting news, which is the only useful thing he contributes with

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Luis Alberto would be nice to sub Hakan.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I understand why Vulture is shitting on Calabria....but I don't agree with it.
Essentially Calabria is going through a good patch of form.
Same as Romagnoli had earlier in the season.

However Calabria is not an A-grade dribbler. He's not taking free kicks. He's not fast.
So when things change a bit, he can struggle again...and the same ppl praising him will resume shitting on him. Just look at the number of ppl shitting on Roma.

Essentially, and I don't want to put words in his mouth (no homo) but Calabria is agood player....but maybe not a great one.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

However Calabria is not an A-grade dribbler. He's not taking free kicks. He's not fast.
So when things change a bit, he can struggle again...and the same ppl praising him will resume shitting on him. Just look at the number of ppl shitting on Roma.

Essentially, and I don't want to put words in his mouth (no homo) but Calabria is agood player....but maybe not a great one.

He is a good player, yes not great (yet?), that came from Primavera and we basically got for free for a key position that has been a problem for us for many years. That's enough reasons to be a supporter of him, rather than a hater.

Will he be enough for the time when we'll need to win Scudetto / compete in CL? We have yet to see and I think the same can be said about Theo. But for sure, both of them should be decent enough for rotation even in the future.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: "It was a difficult path in Europe. It's normal to have difficulties but we managed to overcome them. We have to play with a lot of attention and determination. And we need a high quality. Rafa's words denote maturity. On Sunday there were no smiles. but there is desire to restart and to show that we can play an excellent football and win. We analyzed the last performance. We made a mistake in the lack of intensity without the ball especially in the first half hour. But we have to start again and play with more intensity and quality from tomorrow. The difficulties in defense? It is always wrong to divide into departments. We try to attack with all the players and we must do it also in defense. We did not work compactly and intensity. Tonali struggling? When collective performance is not up to par, individuals can be affected. But he is growing. How is Bennacer? No relapse but does not have the same elasticity and strength. He needs individual work. This week he will not work with the team. Kessie is fine and we will see the choices I will make tomorrow. We have the qualities and resources to keep the level up even by playing every three days. To do this we have to go through tomorrow. It will be a complicated game but we want to move forward. Romagnoli? I don't like this game of finding the culprit. He is the captain and has helped the youth. We win and lose together. How is the team mentally? I see a group willing to go back to our levels. I told the team that there are 90 days left for the championship. If I told you about the match we did this morning ... But I won't tell you because then it happens like in Spezia. It's a team that works and doesn't get discouraged. Could we change something? The matches are all different. In Spezia they attacked us a lot. Inter waited for us to restart. Matches can be different and change. We must have clear playing principles and carry the game to the end. Then, you can improve everything and change some position. We will be prepared to do so in case of other difficulties.?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Calabria is our best player this season. Most consistent.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli pre-match conference:

How would you describe Milan’s current moment? “It was a difficult and complicated path, but when the level rises it’s normal and we managed to overcome some difficulties. Now we have the obstacle of tomorrow, we have a small advantage, which doesn’t allow us to manage the game in any other way. We will have to have a lot of quality to be able to pass this round.”

How much desire do you have to react? “A lot. The group is aware of its qualities. Already on Sunday we had a great desire to restart. We want to start from our convictions, show that they can play excellent football and make convincing results.”

How has the decline in recent weeks explained? “We analysed the last performance, only at the end of the first half and at the beginning of the second did we play out game. We played with little intensity. You can fall, it is not a failure to fall in these games but it would be to stay still in the points of difficulty. We have to start again with rhythm and consistency, starting from tomorrow’s game.”

Why do you have these problems in defence? “It is wrong to talk about individual departments. We attack and defend all together. If we have conceded a few more goals, it is because we have not defended all of them with the right intensity.”

Why is Tonali having difficulties? “When the team does not do well, all the individuals go into difficulty. Sandro is growing well.”

How are Bennacer and Kessie? “Bennacer hasn’t had a relapse. He won’t be working with the team this week, we hope to have him back soon. Kessie is fine, he’s available for tomorrow, then we’ll see what choices to make.”

Could playing every three days become a problem? “No, it would give me more anxiety not to have to play every three days. We want to do well in Europe, I have many players to keep the team at a high level. Tomorrow will be a complicated match, but within our reach. We want to move forward in Europe.”

How is Ibra also in view of Sanremo? “I talk to him every day. Last week we set his schedule, he will miss a couple of training sessions but he will be there with the team.”

Could Romagnoli have a psychological backlash given the criticism he has received? “We won as a team and we lost as a team. I don’t like finding a culprit when you lose. He’s the captain and he has done a lot to make this team grow, even helping the young players. We have to stay together. Some defeats can make us grow.”

What did you tell the team? “I see a group motivated and willing to return to play like a few weeks ago. I told the team that there are 90 days to go until the end of the season, they will be decisive days for our season. If things go well, it could be 93 days since the Europa League final is on May 26th. I don’t say anything about tomorrow’s match, I said before Spezia that we had trained well and then we know how it went. We have to prove it on the pitch.”

Did the opponents take the measures? “The matches are all different. In Spezia we found a very aggressive team, while Inter made us play the match. The matches are all different and can change, but we must have clear playing principles. We must insist on This. Then there could also be some changes if we were to find other difficulties, we must be ready.”

Leao pre-match conference:

How important is it to get through? “Every match is important. We are Milan and we enter the field to win. Tomorrow we want to win and try to move forward in this competition.”

What changes when playing from striker to other positions you’ve played in? Do you feel comfortable in this position? “The position does not matter to me. I want to give my all for the team and help them. If it is possible to make an assists or a goal it is positive but the most important thing is to win.”

There has been a lot of criticism after Milan’s last games. What is your answer? “We are no less strong for our latest results. We work hard to make our matches and that’s what we want to show tomorrow.”

You have grown a lot thanks to the help of Pioli. Where do you think you can improve further and what do you fear about tomorrow’s opponent? “I have to thank Pioli who gives me confidence every day as well as my team-mates. I always try to listen to everyone and help the team with what I can do.”

How is the team doing and can this second part of the season be important for your consecration? “We are fine and face the days with our heads held high. We know that we have not done well in the last few games but we want to react and we have looked at our mistakes.”

Is there still enthusiasm after the latest results and do you still think you can fight for great goals? “Yes. We are very young but the staff gives us the confidence to enter the field with confidence. We want to show our talent and honour this shirt. We are calm and we want to take advantage of the opportunities.”

How much do you feel improved and how much did Ibrahimovic help you? “This year I feel much better than last year. As I have always said, Ibra is like an older brother for us who teaches us a lot and his most important characteristic is his mentality. We are stronger with him.”

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

yea...think his words were that he is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule