The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Been another shit news day so far. Let’s see what Di Marzio has for us later on.

Was hoping to hear some news on Hernandez at the very least, same as Veretout.

Starting to think Veretout isn't a high priority if they are letting other clubs get involved.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
How can we sign any serious player with the loan plus option thing? I cant believe some fans here believe we would get Torreira with such nonsensical offers.

Would you sell Donna, Romagnoli or Piatek for loan plus 2 year option?

The only teams that would agree to that are teams who don't need or want a player and consider him surplus.

Only a few teams have surplus players that would be integral and crucial for our top 4 push. Real Madrid is one, Arsenal isn't.

Lets hope we can snag some Madrid players like Ceballos and Regulion otherwise we might be in trouble. I don't think there is the cash to spend

The real question is: would you keep any of those players if they want out?

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
when was there even a credible link to Ceballos? feel like the only real link from that meeting was Theo and no one even expected that.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
a2207fda3c594e842ec2a1c8fe67094c-39811-1561571074.jpeg

On the occasion of Paolo Maldini's birthday, fifty-one candles today, Milan organized a friendly match at Milanello that sees many former Rossoneri as protagonists, including Maldini, Boban, Serginho, Abbiati, Carbone and Massaro, but also an executive like Ivan Gazidis.

our kit looks sexy. even on these old guys lol

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think the new kit, when it is on people, makes them look like they have a gut, and the neckline is off.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Starting to think Veretout isn't a high priority if they are letting other clubs get involved.
/
What other clubs are involved and based on what rumors?

besides roma, who've been linked with him for as long as we have, there really isn't anyone else. Napoli were last linked to him like a month ago. Just cuz they're selling diawara doesn't mean they'll get him.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
How can we sign any serious player with the loan plus option thing? I cant believe some fans here believe we would get Torreira with such nonsensical offers.

Would you sell Donna, Romagnoli or Piatek for loan plus 2 year option?

The only teams that would agree to that are teams who don't need or want a player and consider him surplus.

Only a few teams have surplus players that would be integral and crucial for our top 4 push. Real Madrid is one, Arsenal isn't.

Lets hope we can snag some Madrid players like Ceballos and Regulion otherwise we might be in trouble. I don't think there is the cash to spend

If someone like psg came in and offered 2 year loan + obligation for idk 80m with a fee no problem. But loan options aren’t terrible either if the fee is a substantial amount honestly.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think the new kit, when it is on people, makes them look like they have a gut, and the neckline is off.

It also looks awful with white shorts.

I know “tradition” but fuck

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Nothing beats Galliani's last summer. The most boring and depressing transfer window ever.

He got us Lapadula, Gustavo Gomez, Sosa, Pasalic, Mati Fernandez and Vangioni lmao

Yeaah but we were expecting shit transfers at that time.
Now is a different case. Are we poor, are we rich? Why hire a rookie in maldini for such important task.. etc etc

There are no answers and nothing is happening

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Needs black shorts/socks IMO.

Totally agree. Never understood the reason behind the white shorts. Does anyone know?

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeaah but we were expecting shit transfers at that time.
Now is a different case. Are we poor, are we rich? Why hire a rookie in maldini for such important task.. etc etc

There are no answers and nothing is happening

Mercato is not opened yet.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Sports italia says jube offered higuain spinazzola and perin for zaniolo and luca pellegrini the left back

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want Zaniolo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
sure, roma with ffp problems will accept gonzalo and perin wages :)

Gonzalo will have to take a wage cut if he wants to play in Europe this year. No one i think will pay him what he earned.

Did not know Perin is on huge wages, i feel around 3,5 or less so hes affordable

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah, dumb-ass kid acting like he 'needs' time to think before deciding who to sign with for the next 5 years / third of his career, what a pussy...

apparently his release clause expires july 1st. he already has a deadline that he needs to meet, why would he needlessly rush into making a decision that he might later regret / can potentially derail his career ?

And he needs weeks to determine whether he prefers Milan or Bayern? C'mon...

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Sure the windows isn't officially open yet, though this is Maldini's first time ever at this position. And even a guy like me, whose position is "media don't know much" is getting kinda worried that we'll first and second choices by not focusing and closing deals or not knowing when to abandon when our chances ar slim to none

with that said...my wish thinking is that Maldini Massara Boban have closed all their deals (Torreira, Kabak, Veretout, Hernandez and more) and they're waiting to make all the announcements together on July 1st or later...just like Maldini's appointment waited for Boban's to be Official...WISHFUL THINKING

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sports italia says jube offered higuain spinazzola and perin for zaniolo and luca pellegrini the left back

That just can't be right. Higuain is at least 40 m, Spina like 15 m and Perin like 15 m.

Pellegrini should be no more than 10 m which means they value Zaniolo at... 60 m :fp::lol: This kid is gonna flop so hard, I can't wait

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Arsenal are close to broke and need money this transfer season to buy players.

Thinking they will give us one of their integral players on loan is just :fp:

Can we announce Ceballos already to make this transfer season kick off on a sunny note :o

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If someone like psg came in and offered 2 year loan + obligation for idk 80m with a fee no problem. But loan options aren’t terrible either if the fee is a substantial amount honestly.

This would be feasible if we offered Arsenal loan plus obligation next year at like 60 to 70 million. But we know we don't have that kind of money and the current terms of loan plus option in 2 years time of 30 to 35 million will not work and it would be a total fantasy to think otherwise.

I'm starting to worry we don't have the money needed to improve our rooster for the coming season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No worry Neruda, I can take a joke.

What will DiMarzio unveil tonight Diavolo? Answer in meme.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That just can't be right. Higuain is at least 40 m, Spina like 15 m and Perin like 15 m.

Pellegrini should be no more than 10 m which means they value Zaniolo at... 60 m :fp::lol: This kid is gonna flop so hard, I can't wait

Higuain 40 min?? He's a completely passed it now. No big team wants him.
His gross wage is like 18 mil per year. Chelsea had the option to sign him for 35 mil but didn't use it.

Juve is lucky if any team takes Higuain for even 15 mil (maybe even for free) so they don't have to pay his salary.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Same bro.. i think sarri will make a hell of a midfielder out of him. In that Hamsik role

Yeah he'll make a beast out of him. Kid's got the making of a top player. Any chance Roma would take suso for him? :D

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
White shorts > Black shorts for the home kit

Status
Not open for further replies.