The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How would guyss you see a no CF / false 9 formation? Rebic now is not a false-9 but a bad 9 :)

I cannot remember that Rebic had a great game as LW either, the position thing is completely overrated. He needs to get into rhythm and for that he needs to play, so either him or Leao as striker.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
i can't believe I'm saying this but... Giroud anyone? Or maybe memphis but he might goto barca instead

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Also confirm @RMCsport that the sale of the Lille to the Luxembourg fund Merlyn Partners is closed.

G?rard Lopez, until today president and owner, and Luis Campos, almost certainly one of the best sports directors in the world, will not remain at the club.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
When he injured his other calf in May he was out for 35 days, hope this isn't as bad but that might be fueling the rush for a striker.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Agree.
Kjaer has made me value experience over athleticism.

The club has come a long way since the peak of banter era in 2015, but I feel that we had better CB options back then. Pippo actually had a lot of solid CBs at his disposal that season. Alex, Rami, Paletta, Zapata, Mexes, Bonera.

Gabbia, Kalulu, Duarte, current Romagnoli, damaged Musacchio.....not sure that's even midtable material.

We have a few mediocre defenders who are carried by Donna, Kjaer, Kessie and effective team press.

I don't really like those defenders from the banter era but football games are won by the teams that make fewer mistakes and generally and experienced player commits fewer, this is particularly important for central defenders.

Between January and the summer transfer window I would like for us to reinforce the following areas

Two centre backs: one experienced (a la Kjaer, maybe Rudiger could be an option) and one young dude (Kabak or Simakan)

Two centre mids: one experienced (maybe De Roon) and one young one who has room to develop (ill leave it to the scouts)

Centre forward: someone who can play with his back to goal and has some aerial presence (Scamacca or Bellotti seem like good options)

Right midfielder: someone who can replicate the threat we have on the other wing and can contribute with goals and play direct football (I hope Thauvin is that person, I'm not sure)

Left back: I am not feeling secure with Dalot as our only real deputy at the full back positions and I see him better on the right. We need someone to deputise Theo (maybe that Robinson guy)

Players to let go
Musacchio
Duarte
Conti
Krunic - seems like he should play in a 3 man midfield
Castillejo - not compulsory unless a good offer is received
Colombo - on loan preferably or buy back option

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Luis Campos is leaving Lille. After the success he’s had with signing players as sporting director at Monaco (Mbapp?, Fabinho, etc) and Lille (P?p?, Yazici, etc) he should be flooding with new job offers

What about Campos-Massara replacememt?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Luis Campos is leaving Lille. After the success he?s had with signing players as sporting director at Monaco (Mbapp?, Fabinho, etc) and Lille (P?p?, Yazici, etc) he should be flooding with new job offers

No,

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
renato sanches grazie

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I cannot remember that Rebic had a great game as LW either, the position thing is completely overrated. He needs to get into rhythm and for that he needs to play, so either him or Leao as striker.

The truth.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Luis Campos is leaving Lille. After the success he?s had with signing players as sporting director at Monaco (Mbapp?, Fabinho, etc) and Lille (P?p?, Yazici, etc) he should be flooding with new job offers

Wtf no.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Rebic-Milik swap?

200.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
TMW: #ACMilan in talks over loan with obligation deal for Lille midfielder Soumare - the situation

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If Mandzukic can be got it should be an easy decision.

I think Rebic/Leao will step up vs Sassuolo. You read it here first.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It seems Hauge is starting.

Yes, but Leao will see minutes and score.

Our whole attacking line will improve. They will have much more space against this kind of opposition.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mn: some article....

Maldini will try to sign Kabak+that Strassbour cb+Soumare. Thauvin us a done deal fir summer. No vice Ibra for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule