Reaction score
torino is stronger team than position they have would suggest
last games:
D against Hellas 1:1 (home)
W vs parma 3:0 (a)
D vs napoli 1:1 (a)
D vs bologna 1:1 (h)
L vs roma 1:3 (a)

it may be annoying game, we have limited squad (next round ibra-benna should be available) and torino is a club that is running, fighting because it is all what they have.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Next two matches may look easy on the paper, but they can be really tough. No easy games tbh.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This won't be easy. Torino are in a dog fight and we are still not a full strength. They will try and frustrate us and chase every ball. Hopefully the quality we still have will be enough to see us get the 3 points.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giampaolo will seek revenge ,they will be very motivated.
Tonali is back ,Calabria on his natural position. I'm curious to see how defeat affected the team. Tough game but we should win.

I will play Kalulu instead of Kjaer, it's been two games in a row that Kjaer is subbed, he is not fully fit.

Inter have two tough games ,one with Roma away and one with Juve at home. We need to get good results.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Hakan will miss this match lol

Who do we play behind Leao?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Diaz probably or Krunic if he's back. I dont even know whos avaiable and whos out at this stage. It's frustrating for us, but cant even imagine how frustrating it must be for the squad and especially Pioli

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diaz probably or Krunic if he's back. I dont even know whos avaiable and whos out at this stage. It's frustrating for us, but cant even imagine how frustrating it must be for the squad and especially Pioli

Yes, especially with him requesting reinforcements.

Also, I apologize for my posts directed at you yesterday. Let?s win and all be happy again.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Yes, especially with him requesting reinforcements.

Also, I apologize for my posts directed at you yesterday. Let?s win and all be happy again.

Heat of the moment bro after a loss, no need to apologize. All good between us, will always be :thumbsup:

Lets win this shit now, forza Milan!! I hope the players are mad

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

W/o Zlatan, Bennacer, Rebic, Saele, Hakan, Krunic and Gabbia.

We're down to the bare bones. At this point, we'll have to scrape a hard-fought win here. Forget about the Coppa Italia game and recover everyone except Gabbia v Cagliari. Then go hell for leather in Sardinia and pick up 6 crucial points in the next 2.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao with hague diaz and samu behind?

Its not that bad, but problem is no options off the bench

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Just put Calabria as AM.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali and diaz big games for them. This is the game we need tonali to peform, torino will sit back and look to hit us on the counter, and with no hakan or ibra, we need tonali to step up and make some key passes for leao to run onto.

We have no bench too, so cant afford to fall behind, diaz has to be strong and not just get pushed off the ball.

Pioli has not one player who can come off the bench and change the game

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
This will be tough without Hakan, he has been our main guy but I trust the players will step up and give their best and thats all I ask for.

Gigio
Calabria Kjaer Romagnoli Theo
Tonali Kessie
Samu Diaz Hauge
Leao

Maldini, Conti, Kalulu for possible cameo appearanceces

Hopefully the Covid players could recover soon.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
This will be tough without Hakan, he has been our main guy but I trust the players will step up and give their best and thats all I ask for.

Gigio
Calabria Kjaer Romagnoli Theo
Tonali Kessie
Samu Diaz Hauge
Leao

Maldini, Conti, Kalulu for possible cameo appearanceces

Hopefully the Covid players could recover soon.

In most counties it?s. 10-14 day compulsory quarantine, after which another test must be carried out before release. Fingers crossed.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Have a feeling Daniel will make an impact in this game.

Need Hauge to step up. He was pretty bad against Juve.

Tonali with a point to prove after that stupid red card which fucked us vs Juve aswell.

Leao needs to attack spaces more with the pace and ability he has There were couple times vs Juve where we were on the break with Hakan and Leao Just Suso’d on the LW instead of breaking forward to be 1v1 vs defender close to goal

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Man we have great schedule next 6 games, but there re not easy games.
This period might be crucial for a season.

Also hoping conti ll play at least from 60th minute. Samu sub? Always loved guy and his style of play.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
As people have said, another tough game. One which should be a W under normal circumstances. But this season there is no normal for us, with injuries, covid, etc. We still have a relative strong starting XI, although our bench is nothing. Have to start the game out strong and not let it drag.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I love Hauge, but he was weak against Juve. I don't trust him from the start, his fitness isn't good enough to last and I think he's a huge weapon from the bench instead. Therefore I would consider either Maldini being thrown in or even Theo pushed up with Dalot at LB. I usually hate hearing commentators say Theo can't defend, but against Juve he was unusually lazy. I don't really think he is weak defensively usually. I know Theo may actually be weaker offensively from LW too, so maybe Dalot at LW.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Idk I saw hauge create numerous chances for other players. Imo he needs to play in the hakan role with wingers that will take up the defensive responsibilities because that's clearly not his game. Kid seems to have great vision and is an artist in terms of creativity

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
drumma
piero - peter pan - roma
destination - tonali - franco - theo
deliverao - samu - inneres​

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk I saw hauge create numerous chances for other players. Imo he needs to play in the hakan role with wingers that will take up the defensive responsibilities because that's clearly not his game. Kid seems to have great vision and is an artist in terms of creativity

Even though he has been isolating himself a bit on LW island, he is very good at picking out passes to the middle of the pitch and to players making runs, so there?s a lot to work with. He?s just a little overwhelmed right now. He will be fine IMO

Schedule