The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Franco Order, journalist of Il Giornale, spoke to Milan TV for the latest on corporate issues: "Silvio Berlusconi could snatch a higher amount for the sale of the club, instead asked for Milan guarantees because in the next 3-4 years is invested a substantial sum of about 400 million on the market. The times do not help to an immediate investment in the transfer market, the closing will be between late September and early October when the market is closed, so in this period of transition it will use the self-financing on the one hand but the market will also be helped by the figure the fund will pay at the beginning of next week, of about 15 million. "

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Last year with Pippo, our starting midfield was De Jong and Poli with either Van Ginkel, Essien, and Muntari pulling up the slack.

Bona had 7 goals, Menez had 16, Honda had 6, Destro 3, Pazzini 4, SES 3, De Jong had 3.

We're not Juve and Roma. I'm comparing Milan under Sinisa to Milan under Inzaghi. There is a 7 goal difference in scoring between the two.

If 7 goals are the difference between 10th and 7th [plus we conceded less], then if we had added more goals, what would have happened?

You do realize last year was Milan's fewest goals scored since 2001/02, right?

Oh and Kucka had 1 goal, Honda had 2, KPB had 1, Berto had 1. Those aren't great numbers, but the only big difference in our midfield scoring between Inzaghi and Sinisa was that Honda went from 6 (Pippo) to 2 (Sinisa), other than that, the issue was that our midfield scored less, but if you want to argue that we had a better midfield last year than this year, then go ahead. They're both really crappy.

Again, I'm not saying that Bacca is the cause, but he stifles our play, and so when people talk about Bacca's production, it's not as big of a deal as the fact that we've been scoring less, as a team, and that's hurt us this year, even though we've conceded less under Sinisa [43] than Pippo [50]. We scored just as much as Sassuolo, but conceded more goals than them, but if we were able to score as many goals as under Pippo, it would seem we would've had a better chance this year had we had Sinisa's defensive prowess [lol].

niang was able to score playing with bacca, he scored 8 goals in half season, bacca wasn't the problem, the midfield was.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This year's Trofeo TIM will take place on August 10. Milan, Sassuolo and Celta Vigo will participate.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Cessione Milan. I cinesi si innervosiscono. Vogliono...

Secondo quanto riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 22 luglio 2016, i cinesi stanno perdendo la pazienza a causa dei continui rinvii. C'è nervosismo. Vogliono acquistare il Milan entro la fine di luglio.

Chinese are getting impatient and could pull the plug with further delays.

#**********: Milan, il fondo è già sparito...
il teatrino continua: GSR ventures ha smentito di essere interessato all'acquisto del club

#********** : Milan , the fund has already gone ...
The circus continues : GSR Ventures has denied being interested in buying the club...

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
niang was able to score playing with bacca, he scored 8 goals in half season, bacca wasn't the problem, the midfield was.

What are you talking about? Our midfield this year and last year were both horrible.

The problem is that, as a team, we are scoring less, and even though we conceded less, we still can't make up the difference.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to cry if we lose Bacca. If he stays, hooray, but if selling Bacca means getting midfield replacements, I'm all for it.

Considering the rumors and crap with the media, they don't know what's going on, and I'm prepared to just watch the team we have right now play this season, because that's what I think will happen.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Forbes:

The final sale price of AC Milan from Silvio Berlusconi to a group of Chinese investors is going to be $827 million. Earlier this year we valued the soccer team at $825 million.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the Chinese group, including GSR Capital, is buying 80% of the club, whose total value the person said is about €750 million (around $827 million) including around €200 million in debt. That would mean the investors are spending around €440 million for the stake, which would be the biggest acquisition powered by Chinese money for control of a world-class soccer team.

At the $827 million valuation, AC Milan would be selling for about 3.4 times revenue, a sharp discount to the multiple of 4.8 publicly traded Manchester United is going for. Although both teams will not play in the next Champions League, AC Milan is losing a lot of money while the Red Devils are highly profitable.

The capital infusion for the Serie A team is badly needed–both to sign top players and for a new stadium. Short of cash, AC Milan scrapped plans for a replacement to San Siro last September.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So 6.7m and no Chinese. I think selling Bacca is something we have to do now. Bring in Musacchio, Zielinski, and Sosa(for bench) and hope to God Montella fixes the attack.

Bona-Adriano-Suso/Niang
Zielinski-Monto-Kucka
Antonelli-Romagnoli-Musacchio-DeS
Donnarumma

Maybe Kovacic as loan for our gift?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So 6.7m and no Chinese. I think selling Bacca is something we have to do now. Bring in Musacchio, Zielinski, and Sosa(for bench) and hope to God Montella fixes the attack.

Bona-Adriano-Suso/Niang
Zielinski-Monto-Kucka
Donnarumma

if thats the case then we should hold on both on menez and adriano(the prices that they offer are ridiculous) and sell bacca for 30+
and honda for 6-10m
bring in muca, kova(loan) , zielinski(better coric if there is a chance), quadrado(loan w option)

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yet another horrible miserable summer at AC Milan-a club who appears to have no intention of moving forward. What will it take to change things? 1000 people in the stadium for home games? Any idea how many season tickets we've sold? We might get under Lazios 11

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are we believing the 15 mil or whatever that's supposedly being put up?

If the Chinese were going to give money for the market, it would be all or nothing. There's no point in giving money if it's not enough to actually contribute anything. If they're giving money, it'll be enough to improve the team, even if only marginally compared to what they plan on doing once the full takeover occurs. If the deal won't be closed fast enough, then they should just hold off and give nothing. No point in providing a small arbitrary sum of money that will achieve nothing.

I'm guessing if the preliminary gets signed by early august(a month left), we'll see about 50-100 mil on the market. Enough to sign a few good players to help the team reach European places. Then from January or next summer on we'll see real money hopefully, to push the team toward silverware

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
#**********: Milan, il fondo è già sparito...
il teatrino continua: GSR ventures ha smentito di essere interessato all'acquisto del club

#********** : Milan , the fund has already gone ...
The circus continues : GSR Ventures has denied being interested in buying the club...

i would be very happy if this is true. GSR or Sonny wu is not financially strong enough to own milan. so many chinese business men are strongerr than him. Hope this is true

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
if thats the case then we should hold on both on menez and adriano(the prices that they offer are ridiculous) and sell bacca for 30+
and honda for 6-10m
bring in muca, kova(loan) , zielinski(better coric if there is a chance), quadrado(loan w option)

People act as if it is that easy to bring in those players

No player with ambition will choose to join this trainwreck

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Journal - Sale of Milan, just referrals: the Chinese are fed up and want to quit at all costs by the end of July

After numerous delays, the next week should be the right one for the signing of the preliminary agreement for the sale to the Chinese consortium represented American advisor Sal Galatioto of 100% of AC Milan. The conditional, in a case such as this, is a must, but a new shift could bring rather negative consequences: according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, in fact, the last few days have brought a little 'tension between the parties because the Beijing group absolutely does not want to sign a new slip and wants at all costs to the preliminary agreement with Fininvest by the end of July.

TENSION - The situation seems under control, and next week is circled on the calendar, but the atmosphere is still quite tense, and yesterday Nicholas Gancikoff moved in person to yet another mediation. Someone is starting to talk of "now or never", because sign the contract in August would make everything more complicated, especially because until then the Rossoneri's market is frozen and Montella team badly needs reinforcements.

OTHER INVESTOR - In recent days, came out two names that should be part of the Chinese consortium, namely Sonny Wu and Steven Zheng, who is the man 172esimo rich China. Another investor who may be present in Beijing consortium is the giant Kweichow Moutai, largest producer of alcoholic drinks, active in other areas controlled by the Chinese state. They await confirmation of this name in the next few hours, but most expect the signing of the preliminary, which should happen by the end of July.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Absolutely pathetic, this situation hasn't happened ever in football (at least not on this level )...disgraceful bunch of cunts.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Please stop quoting fodder-lover zeusftw. It renders ignore list useless. Also please stop mentioning Balp. It hurt my eyes. Thanks!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Official: Bacca and De Sciglio (who will return on 28 July) won't take part in the International Champions Cup. It's a decision by Montella and not for reasons related to the transfer market. They will train in Milanello.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Official: Bacca and De Sciglio (who will return on 28 July) won't take part in the International Champions Cup. It's a decision by Montella and not for reasons related to the transfer market. They will train in Milanello.

yeah right, we know they'll both get sold.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Bona-Adriano-Suso/Niang
Zielinski-Monto-Kucka
Donnarumma

well, musacchio + zielinski cost around 43m, can't sign them with 36m, should sell poli or any other player.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why are we believing the 15 mil or whatever that's supposedly being put up?

If the Chinese were going to give money for the market, it would be all or nothing. There's no point in giving money if it's not enough to actually contribute anything. If they're giving money, it'll be enough to improve the team, even if only marginally compared to what they plan on doing once the full takeover occurs. If the deal won't be closed fast enough, then they should just hold off and give nothing. No point in providing a small arbitrary sum of money that will achieve nothing.

I'm guessing if the preliminary gets signed by early august(a month left), we'll see about 50-100 mil on the market. Enough to sign a few good players to help the team reach European places. Then from January or next summer on we'll see real money hopefully, to push the team toward silverware

they are reported to bring the first 100m in 2 installments, 15m now and 85m later. i hope it's at least 50-50.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Except Sonny Wu and Steven Zheng another group that may be present in the consortium is Kweichow Moutai. #GdS

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Many have compared the fund chaired by Sonny Wu , GSR , as the new Mr. Bee Rossoneri able to sell a lot of smoke and do little concretely to purchase AC Milan . Sal Galatioto , in a screenshot that runs in the last hours in the network , responded to a fan who asked for their information about the trust fund should be the largest investor in the consortium of Chinese entrepreneurs who are buying AC Milan : " The report of the on average GSR are ridiculous . If you compare him to Mr. Bee does it mean that they did not do a proper research . It would be enough to do a little research to find the assets of GSR : $ 5 billion . Anchio I know that all the fans want this deal to close as soon as possible . I can assure you that I am doing everything possible to ensure the operation goes through. Unfortunately , there are things that are out of my control , "concludes Galatioto .

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Cn6qyUzVIAAUjQd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule