Why aren't the mods treating everyone equally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Now I wasn't directly affected by 9/11, but I have some very close friends that were. I find it appalling that such a horrible and tragic event can be compared to diving in this post. (LINK) I found it very offensive and reported it to the mods not once, not twice, but three times. I specifically asked them not to delete the post, but rather remove the offending two words. It is almost a week later and nothing has been done. But of course the racist guy in the match thread has his posts (rightfully) deleted. Not only that, a mod went through all the trouble of editing everyone's posts who quoted the idiot. I'm not making assumptions, but could it be possible that my requests were deliberately ignored? So I will ask one more time, in public, that the mods edit that post (and this one too). I am not asking for drooly or Ay Zee to get banned. I just want any offending references to that horrible day away from the "Milan related" forum.

PS- Notice that I didn't bring religion into my argument, although I honestly could have.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We have mods?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
San Paolo said:
We have mods?
Now some of them are very active (crazy4milan), but others are rarely to be seen.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
i cant believe how easily offended some people are. Nothing offensive was said in that post, and if it offended you, its more a sign of your easily offended psyche than anything else. Grow a pair, and spend your energy trying to fix things that matter, not a harmless post on an online forum.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
MilanoMichael said:
Now I wasn't directly affected by 9/11, but I have some very close friends that were. I find it appalling that such a horrible and tragic event can be compared to diving in this post. (LINK) I found it very offensive and reported it to the mods not once, not twice, but three times. I specifically asked them not to delete the post, but rather remove the offending two words. It is almost a week later and nothing has been done. But of course the racist guy in the match thread has his posts (rightfully) deleted. Not only that, a mod went through all the trouble of editing everyone's posts who quoted the idiot. I'm not making assumptions, but could it be possible that my requests were deliberately ignored? So I will ask one more time, in public, that the mods edit that post (and this one too). I am not asking for drooly or Ay Zee to get banned. I just want any offending references to that horrible day away from the "Milan related" forum.
I don't find those 2 posts offensive. It's about Gila, Pato and diving and none about 9/11. Anything wrong with that, pls let me know.

MilanoMichael said:
PS- Notice that I didn't bring religion into my argument, although I honestly could have.
And why do you feel you need to bring religion into soccer related discussion?What point will it prove?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gaiz, he's upset because the featured post mentioned the World Trade Center in the same breath as Gila diving. Call me unpatriotic, but I've read far worse than that on the forums.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Whether he is having a whinge or not you don't make stupid comments like that in reference to the terrible death of hundreds of people.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Posts edited.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
@ gay michal ,my nick says az,not ay zee ok asshole?,and by the time i made that post i didn't see any shit about 9/11 i was just making fun of gilla,and just as a p.s: i would never make fun of people that died.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really don't find nothing offensive in those 2 posts. Both of them were giving their own opinion, which I think is allowed.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bes said:
I really don't find nothing offensive in those 2 posts. Both of them were giving their own opinion, which I think is allowed.
Of course you wouldn't they weren't directed towards you. Although if someone called your mother a fat hairy bush pig I doubt you would tend to agree with them having their own opinion.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
how in gods name is this post ofensive to any one ??? :

"^^ or the more realistic option : gilla gets a yellow"

let alone have any relation to the 9//11 events?? are you paranoid or what??

shaj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Fabergas, Gattuso, Joe Cole, Terry, Maradona, Nesta
San Paolo said:
someone called your mother a fat hairy bush pig I doubt you would tend to agree with them having their own opinion.

Woaaaaaah!

I would take offense to that...

if I was 5 of course...

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Of course you wouldn't they weren't directed towards you. Although if someone called your mother a fat hairy bush pig I doubt you would tend to agree with them having their own opinion.

I assure you I wouldnt even respond to him/her. ;)
I simply don't understand, how people get offended in Internet and especially in a Forum.

shaj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Fabergas, Gattuso, Joe Cole, Terry, Maradona, Nesta
Az. said:
how in gods name is this post ofensive to any one ??? :

"^^ or the more realistic option : gilla gets a yellow"

let alone have any relation to the 9//11 events?? are you paranoid or what??
It was coz ur reply quoted the original text which made the 'ultra offensive' comments...

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OK. Cool it everybody. The posts mentioned have been edited based on the request from member who feels he/she is being offended or insulted. Arguments in the zone of "If you're not insulted, doesn't mean you can insult other people" will lead to nothing.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule