Sandro

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
I'd like to say that we dont need him to be the finished article just now, if Gatt does leave I'd snap this kid up tomorrow and let him rotate with MvB... What better enviroment for him to thrive in than alongside MvB and Ambro for a year or two?

I see him developing into something like Lucas at Liverpool, more than just a DM, more well rounded. If the rumours about Asamoah are true I'd love to see him come in for 12 - 15 million, Sandro for 12 -15, then a Berlu gift of Pastore/Ganso/Nasri, giving us a complete midfield for the next 10 years!

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yeah he is are you high, he scored the only goal against chelsea when tottenham lost 2-1, ever since that milan game hes been a starter

Dude.
You are saying that we hired Riola who just be on payroll costs couple of million and who gets commision for each trasfer and extra clauses that he is in fact in London trying to swap Flamini(market worth more than Sandro) for Sandro( who is miles away from even having same position to what Flamini had at Arsenal before comming here).

Instead going for Nasri or other player we need for CL while we have MvB, Ambro, Gattuso, maybe Flamini, Strasser for DM spot.

This is just so delusional that this is laughable.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Dude.
You are saying that we hired Riola who just be on payroll costs couple of million and who gets commision for each trasfer and extra clauses that he is in fact in London trying to swap Flamini(market worth more than Sandro) for Sandro( who is miles away from even having same position to what Flamini had at Arsenal before comming here).

Instead going for Nasri or other player we need for CL while we have MvB, Ambro, Gattuso, maybe Flamini, Strasser for DM spot.

This is just so delusional that this is laughable.

when the fuck did i say anything about swapping flamini for sandro let alone replacing flamini for sandro. it's obvious who's delusional here. i didnt come up with the rumor, galliani himself said milan may go for sandro. no rumor talks about flamini being swapper for sandro so idk where the hell you got that from, but i guess when you're in delusion its not that hard to come up with facts ^_______^

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
There is actually legit transfer gossip about Us swapping Flamini for Sandro not Us buying Sandro. We have most expensive football manager representing Us instead of our director 100 per cent not to get 'a maybe future prospect'. We have him in London going for a big player.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
There is actually legit transfer gossip about Us swapping Flamini for Sandro not Us buying Sandro. We have most expensive football manager representing Us instead of our director 100 per cent not to get 'a maybe future prospect'. We have him in London going for a big player.

oh ok i didn't know that we were actually going to, but imo why would flamini go to tottenham, considering he's ex-arsenal and everything and they already hate flamini for tackling one of their players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
redknapp & D levy aren't that stupid to swap flamz 4 sandro

spurs always want big bucks for their key players

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It is way too early for Us to throw money on Sandro amd there is way too early for Spurs to sell Sadro too.
Lets get the kid prove himself and next year Ambro and Gattuso will be gone.

I think that major missunderstanding is that I think that Sandro is shit. He is a future develpment at the moment.
If he establishes himself in Spurs then lets go for him next year.

ROSSONERI 4LIFE

Tu 6 tutta la mia vita
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dida, Maldini, Nesta, TSilva, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Sheva, Pippo, Pato, Ibra, Ganso
Is he EU???

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think there are other priorities before Sandro

Schedule