Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
just super saiyan GODtek.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tenor.gif

armpitfart.gif

NR6t9FO.gif

i hope it's also because today is friday

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loved how he celebrated Kessie's goal too. Seems like a great teammate as well

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone confirm this:9 shots on goal, 7 goals scored?

Goal every 59 min.

fb44b1f6780fa609d38b61ef6dfc14a7dbd665c6r1-300-300v2_00.jpg

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks god everything happened as it did.
I seriously doubt B&G would’d been able to pull that deal. Probably would had gone after a certain overpriced and aging player. For fucks sake

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I seriously can't believe we have this guy in our team, playing like he is... wtf?

Thanks Poland :love:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Grazie Sarri-ball

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Krzysztof Piątek type beat

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would have been ridiculous to have three goals disallowed by VAR, but Piatek did kind of foul the defender before his goal... Loved his movement though. Knew what has going to happen so he suddenly spun round his marker and went in behind him into space.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
It would have been ridiculous to have three goals disallowed by VAR, but Piatek did kind of foul the defender before his goal... Loved his movement though. Knew what has going to happen so he suddenly spun round his marker and went in behind him into space.

No, that wasn't foul.

Silvestre first tries to obstacle him with his hand in the very moment that Kessie touch the ball, so Piatek is justified to do the same to his marker.

One thing that makes it look like it's a faul is that Silvestre expected a run toward the first post and while the ball is getting inside the box to Calhanoglu he turn on himself, making it impossible to accelerate, so it might look like Piatek hold him, but he didn't

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, that wasn't foul.

Silvestre first tries to obstacle him with his hand in the very moment that Kessie touch the ball, so Piatek is justified to do the same to his marker.

One thing that makes it look like it's a faul is that Silvestre expected a run toward the first post and while the ball is getting inside the box to Calhanoglu he turn on himself, making it impossible to accelerate, so it might look like Piatek hold him, but he didn't

Maybe, but it seemed to me like Piatek pulling him down to make room for himself. Did just enough to not warrant a second look, but seeing how every little thing gets checked now we got a little lucky there.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Maybe, but it seemed to me like Piatek pulling him down to make room for himself. Did just enough to not warrant a second look, but seeing how every little thing gets checked now we got a little lucky there.

I think VAR actually had even more than a second look on that and decided it was ok.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I think Pjona will be first AC Milan player who will be sold for more than 100 mil.Euro. :proud:

voom

Banned
Reaction score
But first winning 2 CL with us.Than after we sell him we find another Polak Rodak,who knows , maybe from Genoa again.:D

Schedule