The Non-Milan Transfer Market

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Hélder Postiga from Porto to Spurs. Fee: £6.25 millions - £8.25 millions depending on appearances and team performance.

:eek:
scharatz, any comments? :) I admit that Spurs is finally using their money on young quality football players. ;)

And what's with all the Portugueses going to Britain?

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Here is an entire list of all the goings on in Seria A

Camoranesi and Maresca to Turin

Mauro Camoranesi and Enzo Maresca are now fully-fledged Juventus players, while we list the co-ownership deals completed today.

The Bianconeri were embroiled in difficult negotiations to keep Argentine-born Camoranesi at the club.

The midfielder arrived in a co-ownership deal with Hellas Verona last summer, but his splendid campaign saw his price-tag double.

This evening it was officially confirmed that Verona have sold their half of the player for £3m cash plus youth team player Cassani.

Another player split between the two clubs, striker Max Vieri, has returned to Turin after a spell at the Stadio Bentegodi.

Juventus have also bought out Piacenza's share of midfielder Enzo Maresca for just under £2m.

The former Under-21 international spent last season on loan with the Biancorossi, but could not avoid their relegation.

Andrea Gasbarroni will move to Turin after helping Sampdoria to promotion. The winger is an Under-21 international.

Today was the deadline for all co-ownership deals to either reach an agreement or go into a blind auction.

The blind auction sees both clubs put a bid into a sealed envelope to be opened on June 30 and the highest offer wins the player.
--------------
Ancona have renewed their co-ownership status on Degano (Parma) and Gori (Venezia). A blind auction is required on Mattia Graffiedi (Milan), Storari (Napoli), Scaglia (Florentia Viola) and Di Nardo (Benevento).

Brescia have completed their move for Francelino Matuzalem, buying the midfielder out from Parma.

Chievo now own former Parma defender Fabio Moro, midfielder Simone Barone and Brazilian striker Amauri. However, Barone looks set to stay at the Tardini on loan.

Empoli have sold their half of Riccardo Allegretti to Como, but defender Bonetto returns from Juventus.

Inter have brought back Torino striker Franco Semioli and Pro Sesto man Cattaneo. Co-ownership deals for Adriano (Parma) and Massimiliano Fusani (Perugia) have been renewed.

Lazio have failed to agree terms for two of their players. Cristian Manfredini is still co-owned with Chievo, but spent most of the season on loan with Spanish side Osasuna. Emanuele Pesaresi is also shared with the Verona-based club, but both cases will go to a blind auction. Young forward Emanuele Berrettoni will continue to be shared with Perugia.

Lecce have renewed their co-ownership deals with Roma for Bovo and Rizzo.

Milan have bought out teenage striker Piccolo from his former club Padova and brought back Ancona midfielder Patrick Kalambay. Midfielder Graffiedi's fate will go to a blind auction with Ancona.

Modena have snapped up ex-Como striker Carlo Taldo, but need an auction with Chievo to decide on Dioumansy Kamara's future.

Parma have renewed co-ownership deals for Inter's Adriano and Cesena duo Terlizzi and Mirtaj.

Reggina will continue to share midfielder Nassim Mendil with Cosenza, but he will return to the Amaranto outfit next season.

Roma could not agree terms for Chievo goalkeeper Cristiano Lupatelli or Bari's Under-21 international midfielder Gaetano D'Agostino. Both cases will go to auction.

Sampdoria have renewed their co-ownership status of ex-Atalanta striker Corrado Colombo, but lost Gasbarroni to Juve. An auction is needed for ex-Udinese 'keeper Luigi Turci.

Udinese have brought back Gonzalo Martinez from a spell at Napoli, while Mauro Esposito continues his shared time with Cagliari. But the Friuli side must go to an auction for Sampdoria goalkeeper Luigi Turci.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun25l.html

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
mad4milan said:
Hélder Postiga from Porto to Spurs.

I do hope it's a fixed transfer... and Hélder Postiga will become my preferred player of Spurs!

Wanna know why Scharatz?

Well actually, I searched info about Spurs in their official web and... :head:
and I found out I'd never heard any players' name.... :rolleyes:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Lucio fm B. Leverkusen ------------------------- to AS Roma

The teams agreed transfer for 15 millions Euros.

Now the player will have to discuss his remuneration with Roma...

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gaizka Mendieta from Barcelona to Lazio (Transfer completed and not renewed or made perminant);
Mickael Essien from Batista to PSG (6 MIllion euros)
Eric Addo from Roda to PSV (Loan completed-signed news deal with PSV)

soccerage.com

Also, Barca Transfer-List Riquelme

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter and Parma have officially exchanged creative midfielders

Sabri Lamouchi from Parma to Inter (2 year loan) in exchange for...
Domenico Morfeo from Inter to Parma (2 year loan)

soccerage.com

Rex

Reaction score
Roma only have 50-50 chance of signing Brazilian defender Lucio according to his agent. Besides Roma is reportedly struggling in financial matters just like what Lazio been through last season. Can the Romans survive??

Here's the news:

Lucio's Roma switch in doubt Friday 27 June, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian side Roma only have a 50-50 chance of signing Brazilian defender Lucio according to his agent.

The capital side have agreed a £10m fee with the German club but personal terms are proving to be a major obstacle.

"No agreement has been reached yet," agent Sandro Becker told radio station ‘Retesport’ on Friday.

"There is a difference between what we want and what they are offering. At the moment there is only a 50-50 chance of the move going through."

There were reports that Lucio was looking to receive £3.5m a season, the same as Francesco Totti, but Becker has rubbished that claim.

"Lucio is disappointed with what is being said today," Becker continued. "The stories are not true. He wants a salary which reflects his worth. His demands are not absurd by any means."

Becker also poured cold water on reports that the deal had hit problems because of a supposed move by Milan for the 25-year-old.

"We are serious people," he added. "At the moment we are only dealing with Roma because Lucio really wants to move there and play alongside Emerson."

The defender currently earns around £1.5m a year with the Bundesliga outfit and has declared that he will not accept a lower figure than that.

Source:http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun27f.html

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lucio's staying with Loserkursen.

Real made a good bid for him, he refused.

He likes Germany, so does his family. He probably demanded high wages to get out of the Roma deal.

The only non-German club he'd go to is Barça.

-----------------------------------

Barça release Sorín, he's going back to Cruzeiro.

Giovanni to play with Benfica for one more season. Benfica and Barcelona agree on the loan.

Rex

Reaction score
Roma is struggling in financial matters, Lucio is going back to Leverkusen. I prefer he keen stay at the club.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Veron , Pires and Lunjberg to Inter?
i am just inquiring.if any body is updated with it?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
milan_my_love said:

No way... Ljungberg wil most likely never go to Inter... and the swedish newspapers has talked alot of trash about Inter lately (haha), encouraging Freddie not to go there...

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
milan_my_love said:
All I know is that Freddie wants to stay with Arse.
Inter are offering Dalmat as part exchange for Freddie but Arsène doesn't seem interested in Stéphane...

----------------------

Appiah from Parma to Juve. Fee: loan for 2 million euros + 6 million euros permanent signing option.

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
All these transfers are sending me nuts as I've been away from anything related to soccer for more than 6 months. :o :eek:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Gianfranco Zola back home :)

fm Chelsea to-------------------- Cagliari

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Seems that Aiax authorized a possible transfer of his forward Mido to Marsiglia!
I'm afraid Mido was another target of AS Roma... LOST! :D

Come on Francesco... AC Milan is waiting for ya! ;)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
David is Dunn with the Rovers. He has agreed to join Birmingham City.
Fee: Donno yet.

Rex

Reaction score
Channel4.com

Perrotta rejects loan option
Wednesday 2 July, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simone Perrotta has warned his admirers that he would rather stay at Chievo than accept a loan switch.

The midfielder has been strongly linked with moves to Inter, Roma and Parma but admits that things are not looking good.

"I will never move anywhere on loan at this stage of my career," said the Italian international.

"I understand that football is going through some difficult financial times and evidently I am a victim of this.

"I am desperate to join a big club but if this can only happen thanks to a loan deal then I would prefer to stay at Chievo."

It was believed that Inter were leading the chase for the 25-year-old but their offer of a player exchange has not been welcomed by the Flying Donkeys.

"I can't blame my club for this situation because they have a clear policy to follow," he added. "They are a small side that must look to balance the books."

Perrotta also hinted that a move to Inter was now looking unlikely. "They already have a host of players in my position such as Almeyda, Cristiano Zanetti, Emre and Di Biagio.

"And don't forget they've also brought in Sabri Lamouchi from Parma over the weekend," he conceded.

Meanwhile, Ajax ace Andy Van Der Meyde says he is ready to leave Holland for Inter.

"The Italian club know that I would jump at the chance to join them," he told the 'Gazzetta dello Sport.'

"My club have told me that negotiations are taking place and let's hope the situation can be solved in the next couple of weeks."

---------------------------------------------

Andy Van Der Meyde for Inter?!Geezzz....

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mido from Ajax to Marseille (Undisclosed);
Eric Djemba Djemba from Nantes to Manchester United (£3.5 million);
John Terry and Carlton Cole both resigned deals with Chelsea
Fernando Menegazzo from Juventus to Siena;
Florent Laville from Lyon to Bolton (£500,000);
Luca Marchegiani from Lazio to Chievo Verona (Free transfer);
Vincente Matias Vuoso from Manchester City to Santos Laguna (Loan);
Joseph Yobo from Marseille to Everton (£3,500,000);
Anthony Le Tallec from Le Havre to Liverpool (Undisclosed);
Florent Sinama-Pongolle from Le Havre to Liverpool (Undisclosed);
Patrick Berger from Liverpool to Portsmouth (Free);
Lee Bowyer to Newcastle United (Free);
Christophe Dugarry from Bordeaux to Birmingham City (Free)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pedro Mendes from Guimarães to Porto in exchange for Rubens Junior, Bruno Alves + 500 000 euros.

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Matúzalem from Parma to Brescia
Alessandro Lucarelli from Palermo to Brescia
Emiliano Moretti from Juventus to Parma
Stephen Appiah from Parma to Juventus
Manuele Blasi from Juventus to Parma
Teddy Sheringham from Tottenham to Portsmouth
Luca Toni from Brescia to Palermo
Massimiliano Vieri from Juventus to Napoli
José Luis Chilavert to Penãrol

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Forgot some things. :o

Marco Caneira from Inter to Bordeaux
Frank Leboeuf from Marseille to Al-Sadd

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
[i said:
mido-online.com[/i]]Mido-Online.com has learned exclusively that Egyptian starlet Mido has agreed to transfer to French outfit Olympique de Marseille.

Mido, who today left on vacation to the Egyptian resort area of El-Ghardaqa, will join the squad for the upcoming season.

Mido, who today left on vacation to the Egyptian resort area of El-Ghardaqa, will join the squad for the upcoming season.

Details of the contract are not yet available, but Mido-Online.com has learned that the 20-year-old striker will move to Marseille from Ajax, for a fee of 13 million Euros.

While Mido has confirmed his acceptance of the terms, he concedes that nothing has been signed yet on his side.

Hossam is slated to head to Marseille on July 16 to meet with club officials and confirm the transfer details.

While Mido has confirmed his acceptance of the terms, he concedes that nothing has been signed yet on his side.

Hossam is slated to head to Marseille on July 16 to meet with club officials and confirm the transfer details.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
THeJaMmi1 said:
Sammy Eto'o mallorca - Valencia i think it was €6 million but not sure

not quite yet, Valencia do not want to spend more than 12 million, however Mallorca want 18 million (one board member even said 30 million was not unrealistic!!)

thats from soccerage.com btw, so dont take it as the concrete truth ;)

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Chesea wants some big names there.Any body more informed?

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
milan_my_love said:
Chesea wants some big names there.Any body more informed?
Pffff...

When Abramovich isn't worried about getting arrested and/or hiding from contract killers he's promising the dozens of Chelsea fans over the world <insert player name here>... :rolleyes:

-------------------------

Wesley Sonck from Genk to Ajax (5 year deal) in exchange for Paul Kpaka and Aaron Mokoena.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Abramovic has reportedly offered 50 million pounds for Henry, (according to soccerage, that is..)

Now in a transfer market where all the clubs had lots of $$$ to splash around, then it would be realistic, but in this market, thats a hell of alot to offer, i doubt even Real Madrid could match the offer. If this is true its hard to see Arsenal refusing it, although Henry probably would not favour a move 'down' to Chelsea..

In other news...

Georgiadis --> Olympiakos
Dunn --> Birmingham
Mido --> Marseille

not the most exciting market moves, but tonight on 'Straylyan TV Harry Kewell will announce where he is playing next season (although we all know its gonna be Liverpool..)

:cool:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
»»» Rafael Márquez from Monaco to Barça. Fee: 5 million euros. He'll earn about 1,5 million euros/year + extras for good performances.

»»» Chivu from Ajax to Roma. Fee: in the range of 18 million euros.

Rex

Reaction score
mad4milan said:
»»» Chivu from Ajax to Roma. Fee: in the range of 18 million euros.

I already seen it, and I never thought the club which struggling in financial, finally could signing Ajax' defender Christian Chivu of 12m pounds fee (I read from Channel4) - where the signing payable in three instalments. :eek: Good signing for Roma, but another rumour is saying that the coach Fabio Capello is attempting to sign ex-Madrid defender, Fernando Hierro..If deal comes true, I wouldn't saying how chance the Romans to win the Scudetto or at least being tough contenders among others..