The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:58   #21
vashil
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo
Sucks, but I also think that Flamini will go to Juve. Oh well. It's our own fault for not being in CL qualification.
no you are wrong...if we qualify for CL then B&G will say why should we need flamini?? we atain our objective so the squad is strong enough...we dont need anyone...FUCK!!!!
vashil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 13:48   #22
rreze_milan
OURS!!!

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Becks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savo
Sucks, but I also think that Flamini will go to Juve. Oh well. It's our own fault for not being in CL qualification.

i agree with u

flamini gonna sign a contract with Juve according to french newspaper "L’Equipe. He ignored Milan's and Inter's offers in order to sign his contract with old lady and hes already arrange with white blacks

Last edited by rreze_milan; 03-04-2008 at 13:51.
rreze_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 20:58   #23
Mr. Anonymous
AC Milan Legend

Man Above Me:

I hope you're wrong. He runs like he stole something chasing players around the pitch. I'd love to see a fit Gattuso on one side with Flamini on the other with Pirlo in the middle.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 21:34   #24
Godfather
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous
Man Above Me:

I hope you're wrong. He runs like he stole something chasing players around the pitch. I'd love to see a fit Gattuso on one side with Flamini on the other with Pirlo in the middle.
I really don't think we need to play with three DMs in our formation. I DO want to see Flamini in Milan but instead of Gattuso. Something like this:

Aquilani/Gourcuff---Pirlo--Flamini
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 21:55   #25
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardoht
I really don't think we need to play with three DMs in our formation. I DO want to see Flamini in Milan but instead of Gattuso. Something like this:

Aquilani/Gourcuff---Pirlo--Flamini
yup that would be way better. But flamini @ the back for pirlo and Aquilani/Gourcuff.

If Flamini sign for any other team then Arsenal im gonna be seriously pissed off @ berlu and fester.

Signature
New Era version 8+
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 22:03   #26
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az.
yup that would be way better. But flamini @ the back for pirlo and Aquilani/Gourcuff.

If Flamini sign for any other team then Arsenal im gonna be seriously pissed off @ berlu and fester.
You mean you weren't pissed when:
Torres
Quaresma
Babel
Alves
Chivu
Ronaldinho (three seasons in a row)

slipped through our fingers
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 22:25   #27
magashi
Rino Follower

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashil
no you are wrong...if we qualify for CL then B&G will say why should we need flamini?? we atain our objective so the squad is strong enough...we dont need anyone...FUCK!!!!
So true... To the guy who said we get leftovers if we don't qualify for CL: How would you call Ba and Emerson, who we signed last year, after we barely finished in the top4? It's fairly visible that Berlu's view of success and ours are completely different. For him, getting in top4 with as little money spent as possible, is an enough success and we won't need changes. If you REALLY hope for changes, pray for us to finish behind the top4. Otherwise there's no chance of "rejuvenation" this summer as we would've completed our pre-season objective. Am I right?
magashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:13   #28
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Maybe it's better for Berlu's son to step up and replace him, who know younger people love younger players??

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:17   #29
grounder
Incomplete & out of time

Fav. Players: Like you care?

Big B is not going to step down ever. Even from the afterlife he will orchestrate the way Milan works, Galliani(who will also be a cadaver, but a walking one like now) will hire a spiritual guide so he can get in touch with Berlu and consult his limitless wisdom of life on transfers and everything around the budget of the team.
grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:34   #30
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

mam:

roflmfao
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 14:39   #31
pippo83
Rookie

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pato and all other Rossoneri players..

I hope Flamini will wear Rossoneri shirt next season he is a great man, have both characteristics: play like Pirlo and strong like Gattuso he was a perfect man for the after Gattuso. My Milan for next season:

Frey

Zambrotta Nesta Mexes Vargas

Pirlo Flamini

Kaka

Pato Ronaldinho

Drogba

This team would be unbeatable Forza Milan!!!
pippo83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 15:43   #32
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Chelski want around 30m for Drogba
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 16:02   #33
jay26
Rookie

Fav. Players: Johan Cruyff, MvB, Kaka, Ronnie, Fabregas, Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Gullit,..

Well what do you expect? Selling their top striker for small change just beacuse we are interested?

We sold them Sheva (who was also 30 years old back then when he started playing for them) for 45mil€.. and now some people here are shaking their heads how we're gonna "splash the cash" on Ronaldinho by paying no more than 20mil€, maximum 30mil€, when last year he would be sold for 80mil€.. Hell, even the mid-table teams in other leagues across Europe are spending more on players than we are..

as for Flamini.. I would love to see him here, as it seems the way things are going (injured, probably won't play again for Arsenal this season who, btw, will again be ending the season empty-handed) he's not going to sign a new deal with them.. it's just that he'll probaly (as speculated) sign for Juve bastards where he'll have a place in the starting line up, unlike Milan who is already jam-packed with DMs..
jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 16:04   #34
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay26
Well what do you expect? Selling their top striker for small change just beacuse we are interested?

We sold them Sheva (who was also 30 years old back then when he started playing for them) for 45mil€.. and now some people here are shaking their heads how we're gonna "splash the cash" on Ronaldinho by paying no more than 20mil€, maximum 30mil€, when last year he would be sold for 80mil€.. Hell, even the mid-table teams in other leagues across Europe are spending more on players than we are..

as for Flamini.. I would love to see him here, as it seems the way things are going (injured, probably won't play again for Arsenal this season who, btw, will again be ending the season empty-handed) he's not going to sign a new deal with them.. it's just that he'll probaly (as speculated) sign for Juve bastards where he'll have a place in the starting line up, unlike Milan who is already jam-packed with DMs..
i meant there are better and younger players around for the same or less.
Old 14-04-2008, 17:36   #35
jay26
Rookie

Fav. Players: Johan Cruyff, MvB, Kaka, Ronnie, Fabregas, Henry, Eto'o, Messi, Gullit,..

Well Torres is younger.. and on his current form arguably better than Drogba.. and he cost Liverpool around 42mil€.. Then there's Benzema, but Lyon already slapped a price-tag of around 40mil€ on him.. Huntelaar in Ajax would cost around 35mil€.. Gomez for whom Stuttgart slapped a 50mil€ price tag.. etc.

not saying there aren't better options available, but when was the last time (besides Pato) in the last few years Milan's managment were willing to invest a reasonable sum of money in a somewhat established, but also a young player? they only buy 30+ year old farts in the range of 5-10mil€..

all I'm saying is in such cases (like Drogba and Dinho etc.) I don' mind if we pay 20-30mil€ instead of bringing back the likes of Sheva (for fuck's sake he'll be 32 in spetember!) or Borrielo or nobody at all for that matter..

anyway back on topic.. I read Bayern is now also among the clubs chasing Flamini, saying they will bring a new midfielder, who (quote) "won't necessarily cost a lot of money, becuse sometimes you don't have to pay to get one"..
jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:06   #36
x__player
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo83
I hope Flamini will wear Rossoneri shirt next season he is a great man, have both characteristics: play like Pirlo and strong like Gattuso he was a perfect man for the after Gattuso. My Milan for next season:

Frey

Pirlo Flamini

Kaka

Pato Ronaldinho

Drogba

This would be awsome....really....but maybe too offensive...instead of ronaldinho i would put (just because of a little defesive skills) seedorf or even ambro....Pato, Kaka, Drogba alone would be unstopable....
x__player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:15   #37
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay26
Well Torres is younger.. and on his current form arguably better than Drogba.. and he cost Liverpool around 42mil€.. Then there's Benzema, but Lyon already slapped a price-tag of around 40mil€ on him.. Huntelaar in Ajax would cost around 35mil€.. Gomez for whom Stuttgart slapped a 50mil€ price tag.. etc.

not saying there aren't better options available, but when was the last time (besides Pato) in the last few years Milan's managment were willing to invest a reasonable sum of money in a somewhat established, but also a young player? they only buy 30+ year old farts in the range of 5-10mil€..

all I'm saying is in such cases (like Drogba and Dinho etc.) I don' mind if we pay 20-30mil€ instead of bringing back the likes of Sheva (for fuck's sake he'll be 32 in spetember!) or Borrielo or nobody at all for that matter..

anyway back on topic.. I read Bayern is now also among the clubs chasing Flamini, saying they will bring a new midfielder, who (quote) "won't necessarily cost a lot of money, becuse sometimes you don't have to pay to get one"..
i think Berbatov would be ideal. anyone know what a price Tottenham put on him?
Old 14-04-2008, 22:21   #38
Rahja
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo83

Frey

Pirlo Flamini

Kaka

Pato Ronaldinho

Drogba

This would be my dreamteam

Signature

Inter, lo Scudetto? Mettilo nel culo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rahja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 22:23   #39
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Torres moved to Liverpool for 38 Million euros, while Berbatov signed for Tottenham for 17 millions.
I don't exactly remember Berba's price tag, but Ramos said that he will leave only for a record transfer fee (More than Sheva's move to Chelsea)

Signature
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 23:53   #40
pippo83
Rookie

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pato and all other Rossoneri players..

Hi guys i think there are only five centerforwards who would fit the Milan Attack line: Toni, Berbatov, Gomez, Drogba, Adebayor!!! We really need one of these players with great physic and the killerinstict infront of the goal.
So B&G take one of these and Milan will score in any game with less chances.

For next year all clubs will fight for Benzema, he is the greatest young striker at the moment and he will cost massive. I hope he will join Milan but there is Man U, Real, Barca and I think many other clubs in europe who have enough money to buy him. Price: I think 60 mio.

Toni: 15 mio., Gomez: 40 mio., Berbatov: 50 mio, Adebayor: 25 - 30 mio., Drogba: 30 mio.,

That´s massive money but we really need one of them.

For the midfield: Flamini, Ronaldinho, Thiago Neves, Hernanes, Aquilani, Quaresma, Nasri, Jesus Navas,

Flamini would be great for now and for the future one of the greatest DM at the moment, i would welcome him at milanello...
For the offensive midfield i would go for Thiago Neves first he is young fast strong with great technique and a left foot hammer and also massive feeling for his mates he see everything on the pitch and give the ball quick around. I watch Brazil football especielly Fluminense and I am really impressed what I have seen from him till now. EXTRAORDINARY 30 mio. He would be a great deal.

We all know Dinho he is a great champion but I think Neves or Hernanes are more hungry and they will play alongside Kaka in the selecao for the future. Iam sure...

Hernanes is near Neves or near Kaka also fast great passes gameintelligence and many more. Yes he would also fit the milan team.

Or one of the europeans; Aquilani, Quaresma, NAsri or NAvas
All great players but i would prefer the braziliens.

And for the defence: GK: Frey, Akinfeev, Ochoa, Boruc, Amelia, Lloris or Lopez. We need also one of them really important!!! Kalac, Dida are to old.

RB: Zambro, Dani Alves or Rafinha CD: Mexes, Thiago Silva, Lucio, Richards LB: Vargas, Drenthe, and also searching for young talented Italiens and we dont need Dida, Fiori, Cafu, Favalli, Simic, Brocchi, Ba, Emerson and Gilardino

So thats it I hope B&G can realise some of them!!! Go out and buy please Thank you, i hope you agree guys.
pippo83 is offline   Reply With Quote