The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 25-04-2008, 14:55   #81
psycho_dad
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: one and only Gianni Rivera

Well, it's Gazzetta, so it's very doubtful. Anyway 4 mln are too much. If everyone gets big money in Milan, it doesn't mean that Frenchmen must also get.
psycho_dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 15:11   #82
paijo17
BAyond Godlike

Fav. Players: Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..

I want to belive it but I'm waiting an official news

Signature
paijo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 16:28   #83
Billy_69
Banned

Fav. Players: Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...

Is it more than 180% this time? BTW, Abbiati will return from loan this summer, looks like he will take the number one shirt. He had a very good season when we loaned him out to Juventus two or three years ago replacing the injured Buffon, so he might do well, and above all he's gratis.
Billy_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 18:22   #84
lia
yada yada

Fav. Players: Mané Garrincha, Kaká, Nesta, Ronaldo

That's great news! I really hope it's true. Summer is starting to look very interesting.

Signature
lia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 18:51   #85
Win2kpro
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Gomes, Messi, Nashat, Younis Mahmoud

I just hope, I really hope we get him, I have followed him quite a while here in England ( as I live in London ) and he's great. Now lets hope we really DO sign him and lets hope he fits in within the squad.
Win2kpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 18:54   #86
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

We are going to be the Bayern of last Summer.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 18:55   #87
Win2kpro
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Pato, Gomes, Messi, Nashat, Younis Mahmoud

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
We are going to be the Bayern of last Summer.
Explain?
Win2kpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 18:57   #88
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win2kpro
Explain?
Miss out on CL but still rake in the big names. Hopefully I'm wrong on the CL aspect but things are looking grim.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 19:19   #89
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

better a year in UEFA with good young sign-ins than another year in a CL with the same worn-out squad
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 19:22   #90
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

Well, i think that Juventus move is very stupid for him if he wants to win CL cuz even if Milan fails to get 4th place they we'll win it next year but Juventus need 20 years to win CL and in that time he'll probably retire
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 19:23   #91
ezekiel2517
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: I lost the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L
Well, i think that Juventus move is very stupid for him if he wants to win CL cuz even if Milan fails to get 4th place they we'll win it next year but Juventus need 20 years to win CL and in that time he'll probably retire
and they need 3 finals in a row so they can win it once too
ezekiel2517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 19:32   #92
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael
Miss out on CL but still rake in the big names. Hopefully I'm wrong on the CL aspect but things are looking grim.

dont be too optimistic

Milan in the red Friday 25 April, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has today spoken to shareholders, revealing the Via Turati club to be £24m in the red.

The 63-year old who, since Silvio Berlusconi stepped down earlier this week, has taken the role of President in all but name, moved to reassure the Rossoneri's worried investors.

“To get the books back in order it would be enough to sell Kaka to Real Madrid for £55m,” remarked Galliani to the consternation of Milan's money men.

Shareholders are believed to be angry at the club's recent form on the pitch and in the transfer market.

According to a report in Italian newspaper La Stampa, some investors are unwilling to contribute money to this summer's transfer budget.

Galliani refused to accept all the blame, insisting that they were just as responsible for the Diavolo's current troubles.

“Last year they begged me to renew Dida's contract and adhere to the requests of Emerson, Cafu, Serginho and Favalli.”

Milan have been labelled an old side of late and criticised for not investing enough in young talent, Alexandre Pato aside.

But Galliani defended the Rossoneri's policy, saying: “Footballers are like cars, their condition changes year on year.”

The Diavolo have recently been heavily linked with troubled Barcelona forward Ronaldinho. The 28-year-old has been in limbo this year, but Galliani believes he can get back to his best.

“At the moment he reminds me of when he was at Paris Saint-Germain in 2003. I don't think he'd have a problem playing in the UEFA Cup either. Luca Toni has for Bayern Munich.”
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 20:40   #93
x__player
World Cup Winner

signing Flamini is really good. He is really good in defensive role, while he can make a pretty good pass and shoot also. This is going to strenghten Milan midfield and put some pressure off Pirlo shoulders as now flamini will be behind him. And he is only 24 years old. I am so happy right now - i just hope for official announcement! This is the first step towars new Milan. Now a GK, CB, LB and ST an we are good for the nect 5 years

FORZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
x__player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 22:21   #94
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

we should emediately sign flamini, and say bye to ambro&rino loosers.
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 22:47   #95
Billy_69
Banned

Fav. Players: Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel2517
and they need 3 finals in a row so they can win it once too
Yeah, and only as compensation for people killed in the stands by getting a fake penalty. (I was there)
Old 25-04-2008, 22:50   #96
Billy_69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark
hmmm Ambrosini and Gattuso are two of the few players who actualy sweat and fought for the team the last 3 seasons in Serie A. There's much worse than them if you get my drift.
Old 25-04-2008, 23:01   #97
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

No we should sign Flamini in order to have decent replacements for Rino and Ambro, or for either one of them to be decent replacements for Flamini. In other words finally a competent player for that spot (and his still in a good age). Heck he can even replace Pirlo every once in a while (I would still prefer someone more in that position) and if we are in an emergency he can also play as a LB.

Last edited by crazy4milan; 25-04-2008 at 23:04.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 23:05   #98
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I just remembered that A will b Flamini's coach.
There is a big possibility that he will fuck up his career.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 00:37   #99
Rybalchenko
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini

Flamini is a fantastic player. One of those players who is a winner and his attitude raises the attitude of the whole team when playing. Would be a great signing for any team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark
This forum is always full of completely daft people, but Gattuso? Fucking hell.
Rybalchenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 01:17   #100
Billy_69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
I just remembered that A will b Flamini's coach.
There is a big possibility that he will fuck up his career.
I pray if he comes he doesn't get treated like Gourcuff, because I have seriously pity for the latter, he doesn't get one tenth of the playing time he should get.