The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2018, 20:14   #621
Buske
World Cup Winner
 
Buske's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I'm going to go for a wild guess


is it this guy?
very close, but nah.. its another brit, "hidden" Napoli fan
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:14   #622
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Fuck Sarri

We aren't getting him. Grintuso, though inferior is growing...LET'S MOVE ON.
Grintuso has been getting advice from the LEGNEDARY Carletto Ancelotti
I cannot stress what an asset that is.


There's 0 point is crying over the unattainable. I am HAPPY with how Gattuso has responded after the dip we had after the Arsenal/Juve slaughter.

Hopefully we will hire Crespo and improve in our striking department....Get rid of Kalinic ffs (and maybe Silva too if we're getting a better player or a lot of cash)

and a proper LW and a CF and we're set....4th is attainable
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:15   #623
necromancer
Capocannoniere
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
ermm when people where shitting on Romagnoli including yourself in multiple games and multiple occasions you also said:



why don't you apply the same logic as you once did to Silva, instead of being offensive and calling people morons.
Because if you've watched Serie A football even a little bit, it's easy to make out the ones who just don't have the raw material to succeed in this league. I must have said this some 40 times already in this forum, but Andre Silva is just not talented enough to get away with his obviously limited intelligence while on the ball - one or the other quality is needed to succeed here (and in most top leagues, in EPL you can probably get away with physical excellence as well).

Romagnoli on the other hand has shown excellent maturity and tactical awareness in the past for his lapses to be forgiven earlier in the season.

It's really not rocket science.


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:16   #624
ChinaMilan
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Ok let's not let today's match get us all revisionist and shit.
For starters I was one of the few genuine Bonaventura fans on this forum....but he's had a torrid 2018. I still like the guy...and I think the morons clamouring for his sale to Juventus don't know what they are asking for....but let's not act like he wasn't horrific at points.

But that's ok for this new Milan. everybody has had growing pains...and some have quickly found their feet while others have taken longer, and still others are still trying to get up.

It's important to look not only at what a player is offering now...but what they could offer as well. With time Grintuso will surely add more elements to our game....but overall I gotta say that as much as I've criticized him he's done a GREAT job overall.

I rate Gattuso 7/10 for this season (I deduct a full 1.0 for the Benevento games and I blame him for the decline in our wingers) and could see him growing to an 8/10 next season

He's come a long way from his misadventures in Switzerland and Greece
not saying he had a good season, he was off and on, however that doesn't justify the amount of hate for him every time he loses the ball or having an off game, freaking messi had an off season coming from injury, it is just a shame people have no loyalty for our players and can't pair with them in tough times.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:17   #625
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post



massaro, tfat and I know verratti is a fraud


Glad to hear this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
akhi

i believe we dropped 5 points out of 6 against the great, infallible, conquering Benevento.

Whereas that uninspiring fraud Saari got all 6 points, whilst his team scored 8 goals and conceded 0
Whoa... dropped 5 points against the worse side in what most fans see as a 3rd rate league PMSL .... this after spending 240M.

Now that we've done the bottom club... any stats for both coaches vs Juve ?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Cm: Bertolacci is very close to renew contract until 2022 for 2.5m plus bonuses a season. Gattuso strongly wants the player to be at the center of the project.
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:18   #626
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Fuck Sarri

We aren't getting him. Grintuso, though inferior is growing...LET'S MOVE ON.
Grintuso has been getting advice from the LEGNEDARY Carletto Ancelotti
I cannot stress what an asset that is.


There's 0 point is crying over the unattainable. I am HAPPY with how Gattuso has responded after the dip we had after the Arsenal/Juve slaughter.

Hopefully we will hire Crespo and improve in our striking department....Get rid of Kalinic ffs (and maybe Silva too if we're getting a better player or a lot of cash)

and a proper LW and a CF and we're set....4th is attainable
#FineAsWeAre


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Cm: Bertolacci is very close to renew contract until 2022 for 2.5m plus bonuses a season. Gattuso strongly wants the player to be at the center of the project.
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:19   #627
necromancer
Capocannoniere
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Massaro ofc, leaf is usually a reasonable guy
Yeah that's true. leaf just has blinkers on more often than not, massaro is just too post-2014 to understand what he's talking about.


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:20   #628
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Because if you've watched Serie A football even a little bit, it's easy to make out the ones who just don't have the raw material to succeed in this league. I must have said this some 40 times already in this forum, but Andre Silva is just not talented enough to get away with his obviously limited intelligence while on the ball - one or the other quality is needed to succeed here (and in most top leagues, in EPL you can probably get away with physical excellence as well).

Romagnoli on the other hand has shown excellent maturity and tactical awareness in the past for his lapses to be forgiven earlier in the season.

It's really not rocket science.
Maybe you're on to something. However Gattuso himself contradicts this. Gattuso thinks that he's very talented.
Gattuso just wants more hard work from him (grinta).

I don't think Silva himself sees it yet but as Congo said, he's better off aspiring to be a Vieri than a Del Piero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
not saying he had a good season, he was off and on, however that doesn't justify the amount of hate for him every time he loses the ball or having an off game, freaking messi had an off season coming from injury, it is just a shame people have no loyalty for our players and can't pair with them in tough times.
Have you seen the things ppl write about Silva?
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:21   #629
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend
 
Mexes5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Default

What do you expect Gattuso to say, to come out and say he's terrible?

my god.
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:23   #630
necromancer
Capocannoniere
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Maybe you're on to something. However Gattuso himself contradicts this. Gattuso thinks that he's very talented.
Gattuso just wants more hard work from him (grinta).
Gattuso is the manager of this team talking about his player to the media. Are you really naive enough to take what he says seriously?


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:33   #631
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Gattuso is the manager of this team talking about his player to the media. Are you really naive enough to take what he says seriously?
Are you ignorant enough to not know by now that he shoots from the hip?

The guy offered to resign when we had our Rocky start, publicly stated that he banished Kalinic for being shit in training and physically threatened Mastour....not to mention, literally slapped his own staff.
If he didn't think Silva was talented, he wouldn't have said so.

If you're looking for cunning and deceit look in the mirror, not at our coach.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:34   #632
ChinaMilan
Primavera Player
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post

Have you seen the things ppl write about Silva?
silva is a different case, he is a new player with 38 M price tag, expectations are huge on him, and he didn't serve the team for 4 years now like bona did.

on silva talk, i do rate him, he got the talent, but he did flop this year, i believe the main reason why he flopped was he didn't get enough chances adapting to a new league(unlike hakan for example), i don't know why coaches don't like him or don't rate him, hakan sucked the first half in every imaginable way, but they give him his time and now he is our best player, i believe if silva given enough chances like kali or hakan he would be one of our best players currently as well, unfortunately this wasn't the case and most likely he would be sold in the summer.
ChinaMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:42   #633
van Basten
Man with a Plan
 
van Basten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
If you're looking for cunning and deceit look in the mirror, not at our coach.
Why do you let him talk to you this way, Necro?


Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:44   #634
Sognatore
superema man
 
Sognatore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Fav. Players: bosnian di marzio
Default

What a nice discussion in this match thread


Signature

only italian music in locker room
Sognatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:45   #635
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
yes i hope you are laughing as much when Napoli play CL football whereas Milan will play FC tractor from Eastern Europe next next season - due to the tactics of one man
That one man being Montella, right?

I've finally figured out who Sarri reminds me of: Pardew.

But Pardew did come closer to winning a trophy in the 2006 FA Cup final...


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 20:47   #636
Alec
Football Idiot Savant
 
Alec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austria/BiH
Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan
Default

Fantastic game, fantastic result.

In the end, the answer was ATTACARE - of course the infallible, all knowing, all powerful and eternal presidente Berlusconi already knew that long ago.

The last few days of rumors were a bit depressing and weighing on me but honestly, I am very optimistic as long as we stick with Rino. Get him what he asks for and we'll get back to the top. Rino was a worldclass player and he'll become a world class coach.


Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:03   #637
Jammin
pour l'éternité
 
Jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

What a performance from the lads! Top draw! Milan is BACK baby!
Jammin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:10   #638
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Fantastic game, fantastic result.

In the end, the answer was ATTACARE - of course the infallible, all knowing, all powerful and eternal presidente Berlusconi already knew that long ago.

The last few days of rumors were a bit depressing and weighing on me but honestly, I am very optimistic as long as we stick with Rino. Get him what he asks for and we'll get back to the top. Rino was a worldclass player and he'll become a world class coach.
Glad you are back!


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:17   #639
necromancer
Capocannoniere
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
Why do you let him talk to you this way, Necro?
Because who else can be this amusing?


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:20   #640
.A.K.
.................
 
.A.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: LDN
Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Because if you've watched Serie A football even a little bit, it's easy to make out the ones who just don't have the raw material to succeed in this league. I must have said this some 40 times already in this forum, but Andre Silva is just not talented enough to get away with his obviously limited intelligence while on the ball - one or the other quality is needed to succeed here (and in most top leagues, in EPL you can probably get away with physical excellence as well).

Romagnoli on the other hand has shown excellent maturity and tactical awareness in the past for his lapses to be forgiven earlier in the season.

It's really not rocket science.
This doesn't make sense, you are saying it about Romagnoli in hindsight which is the easy thing to do. People were asking for Romagnoli to be sold and now will sell their mother before they do him.

And if Silva shines in the world cup/wherever he plays next season, then will the same people who cause me + other milan fans undue stress then apologise for shitting on him?
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:58.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.