The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 20-05-2018, 21:25   #641
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
silva is a different case, he is a new player with 38 M price tag, expectations are huge on him, and he didn't serve the team for 4 years now like bona did.

on silva talk, i do rate him, he got the talent, but he did flop this year, i believe the main reason why he flopped was he didn't get enough chances adapting to a new league(unlike hakan for example), i don't know why coaches don't like him or don't rate him, hakan sucked the first half in every imaginable way, but they give him his time and now he is our best player, i believe if silva given enough chances like kali or hakan he would be one of our best players currently as well, unfortunately this wasn't the case and most likely he would be sold in the summer.
38million is very little in todays market

Man utd paid 80million or even more for Pogba and Lukaku

did they bring them the EPL, CL? ?

Psg paid however much for Neymar and still didn't win CL

yet people crying about 38 million for silva and putting expectation on him to cure cancer.

he wasn't given the chances at all. #writingonthewall is there, he will turn out to be another Auba
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:26   #642
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
This doesn't make sense, you are saying it about Romagnoli in hindsight which is the easy thing to do. People were asking for Romagnoli to be sold and now will sell their mother before they do him.

And if Silva shines in the world cup/wherever he plays next season, then will the same people who cause me + other milan fans undue stress then apologise for shitting on him?
I can't speak for other people. I had faith in Romagnoli, I don't have faith in Andre Silva.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:35   #643
jurinius
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini

Bonaventura selfishness is the big problem, just tell him to pass the ball more than all he is doing now. Someone said he saved us in the past season where no one was performing, fine but now we need collective players. Yeah we are fighting but that's not the reason why everyone should find how to score a Maradonna goal everytime. Strikers are recruited to score and they are workin for that. U are a midfielder just contribute for the team success not your own.
This team only need accomplished LW and RW to shine + Hakan as CAM. Kessie, Biglia, Locatelli / Baselli. That will be fine.

Last edited by jurinius; 20-05-2018 at 21:37.
jurinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:37   #644
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Glad you are back!
Thanks, I didn't get to post here during the match today, watched the game elsewhere. Maybe this was the reason we played so well

Apparently I missed another great pointless Kalinic vs Silva debate here, so that makes me a winner too

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 21:58   #645
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurinius View Post
Bonaventura selfishness is the big problem, just tell him to pass the ball more than all he is doing now. Someone said he saved us in the past season where no one was performing, fine but now we need collective players. Yeah we are fighting but that's not the reason why everyone should find how to score a Maradonna goal everytime. Strikers are recruited to score and they are workin for that. U are a midfielder just contribute for the team success not your own.
This team only need accomplished LW and RW to shine + Hakan as CAM. Kessie, Biglia, Locatelli / Baselli. That will be fine.
It's a start man... need some pace or intelligence on those wings.

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 22:07   #646
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sognatore View Post
What a nice discussion in this match thread
Next season without Silva and Kalinic can't come soon enough.

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Khurrisu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 22:13   #647
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

The thing about today's match is that if we didn't get that quick equaliser, I think we might have lost. This mentality needs to be addressed. It might be due to our youth, but I think it's one of the major areas we need to improve.

Because when we have finishing, this team is scary.
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 22:16   #648
R.Akbar
National Team Player

We did good without Suso.

And i'm happy, we wont stuck with "Suso's Pair" anymore.

Signature
Keeper of the Ungrateful Pricks
R.Akbar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 22:25   #649
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
This doesn't make sense, you are saying it about Romagnoli in hindsight which is the easy thing to do. People were asking for Romagnoli to be sold and now will sell their mother before they do him.

And if Silva shines in the world cup/wherever he plays next season, then will the same people who cause me + other milan fans undue stress then apologise for shitting on him?
These ppl NEVER apologize. It's always on to the next troll.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 22:39   #650
mleite
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone

Fantastic game! Fantastic result! Hakan !!! *in love* Cutrone !!! *applause* Romagnoli my absolute favourite!!! *star* We’ve confirmed 6th so no qualifiers! Forza Milan!

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 22:58   #651
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I can't speak for other people. I had faith in Romagnoli, I don't have faith in Andre Silva.
interesting my memory says otherwise but ok
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2018, 23:20   #652
joyrider
Il Moderati

damn this victory feels so good

i still have that feeling buzzing through me
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 00:42   #653
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Are you ignorant enough to not know by now that he shoots from the hip?

The guy offered to resign when we had our Rocky start, publicly stated that he banished Kalinic for being shit in training and physically threatened Mastour....not to mention, literally slapped his own staff.
If he didn't think Silva was talented, he wouldn't have said so.

If you're looking for cunning and deceit look in the mirror, not at our coach.
This is why I think you are cherry picking.

Rino DID say those things and DID bench Kalinic, but he also went back to benching Silva again, what gives?

When Rino says he’s talented just need work you believe him, but when Rino makes a decision and bench him you question that decision.

So if you really take Rinos words for gospel, then maybe look at how he’s handled Andre Silva towards the end of the season as an indicator of what he thinks about Silva’s contribution

Quote:
interesting my memory says otherwise but ok
So, when people disagree about Silva you dig up other threads where they said something silly about another player to discredit the poster.

The fact that you guys are digging up posts just proves how shit he is. Otherwise I am sure you can find stats or things on the field to prove your points regarding Silva

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 02:17   #654
Buske
World Cup Winner

^Good post Curupira. Thats how to put your brain to good use
Buske is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 02:50   #655
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
This is why I think you are cherry picking.

Rino DID say those things and DID bench Kalinic, but he also went back to benching Silva again, what gives?

When Rino says he’s talented just need work you believe him, but when Rino makes a decision and bench him you question that decision.

So if you really take Rinos words for gospel, then maybe look at how he’s handled Andre Silva towards the end of the season as an indicator of what he thinks about Silva’s contribution
I don't see inconsistencies in my argument.

A coach recognizing a player's talent doesn't always correlate with the coach's use of said player.

Capello said that R9 was the most talented player he ever worked with.....then froze him out of the squad and sent him to Milan.

Coaches also want Grinta and hard work and many times pick the worker over the more talented player....which is reasonable in many cases.

It's also the case that some coaches simply don't know how to use a certain player or how to get the best out of them. Some actually freely admit to this. For instance, SAF was never able to get the best out of any South American player other than Tevez. I think Carlo kinda admitted to dropping the ball on Henry (I could be wrong on this one so don't see me pls)

I just personally think Gattuso is either fucking up on developing Silva into the player that even he thinks he can become

OR

He's punishing him for not putting the effort in training.

Also Silva is no angel in this story. It's partly his job to convince the coach in the first place.

MY personal opinion is that he isn't being given a proper chance yet.
A few minutes here and there and missing a whole game isn't going to help imho.

I also gotta say.... Grintuso's coaching had turned around our form.
Maybe Silva is an unfortunate casualty
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 03:43   #656
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
yes i hope you are laughing as much when Napoli play CL football whereas Milan will play FC tractor from Eastern Europe next next season - due to the tactics of one man
you mean napoli reserves will be playing CL football?
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 04:05   #657
Massaro94
#HungrierThanEver

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
you mean napoli reserves will be playing CL football?
No idea what this means

But. We just spent 240M

Napoli finsihed on 91 points

73 got u into UCL

We finished on 64

8 points dropped vs bene and verona alone

Forza MIlan

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg

Last edited by Massaro94; 21-05-2018 at 04:26.
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 05:07   #658
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
gattuso vs fiorentina 5-1

fiorentina vs sarri 3-0
Fiorentina were still in the hunt for Europe when they were playing Napoli
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 05:09   #659
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I have to say that I've never seen anyone defend such an obviously shit player like Silva like I've seen here this season.. It's hilarious I pity poor Ricardo Oliveira, Adiyiah etc etc who didn't have this ardent support from the morons.
Considering your track record you should be the last one to speak
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 07:34   #660
Fusiproe12
dreaming with Sca

sixth place after spending 240M... yehhh excellent job Mirabeauty & Faxone

Fusiproe12 is offline   Reply With Quote