The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 16-11-2015, 19:06   #441
Massaro94
Best. World Cup. Ever

Fav. Players: Maradona-R9-Sheva-ZZ-R10-CR7-N10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
Bee - The Broke - Taechaubol
Take it you're not a Beelieber

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 07:29   #442
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
^

to all of the above

do you really believe mr bee is a fraud after everything that has happened so far? isn't the evidence that we've seen so far enough to convince you that there indeed is something moving behind the scenes? the latest news from yesterday all but confirms this.

i cannot understand why some of you are almost hoping that mr bee turns out to be a fraud just to flex your internet muscles and say you were right.

Fek it gonna try anyway:

Its been more then half a year of bee will sign tomorrow, the latest news prove nothing. There have been to many precedents already, for any reasonable person to think that this is anything else other than a fraud.

We all want Milan back to the top, we all want to get rid of B+G since sadly the only thing they do these days is further ruining the good name of Milan they helped to build. That being said, this pink clown called Bee is not our savior, he is just another puppet for Silvio.

Until there's an official statement of him + whoever signing the contract, and the money being wired i will keep saying this is a hoax.

P.S: props to whoever moved the thread.

Signature
Cobra Kai never dies

Last edited by Az.; 18-11-2015 at 07:32.
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2015, 08:35   #443
Hitman
Banned

Default Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
[We all want Milan back to the top, we all want to get rid of B+G since sadly the only thing they do these days is further ruining the good name of Milan they helped to build. That being said, this pink clown called Bee is not our savior, he is just another puppet for Silvio.

Until there's an official statement of him + whoever signing the contract, and the money being wired i will keep saying this is a hoax.

P.S: props to whoever moved the thread.
there already have been two official announcements by Milan and Finninvest when Mr Bee signed the pre-contract... Yes, I know the pre-contract is different from the actual contract but it still stands for something and you, for some odd reason, have completely disregarded that contract.

The deal should still happen. You have absolutely no evidence or good points to prove why the deal won't happen, you only cite these delays as reasons for you to possibly be disappointed in the future. I understand us Milanisti have grown accustomed to disappointment but you are failing to differentiate between the current situation and all the other situations in the past. As of today, Mr Bee has not shown in any way that he could be a fraud and if he was - it would've already been revealed after about a year of talks. It would have either been revealed from the Italian press or the Thai press or the Chinese press but all we read is that everything seems to be going according to plan.

We still don't know precisely who the people behind Mr Bee are - you see that as a reason to create doubt, I see it as the people behind Mr Bee are very powerful people that would like to remain in the dark for political reasons.

Hopefully the deal will go through (fingers crossed) and I think it will. We have not seen any hiccups yet since the whole thing started. These delays might be questionable, but neither you nor I know whether these delays are necessary or not... but what we know is that Finninvest and Milan both know of the full reasons of Mr Bee's delays and have accepted it instead of rejecting the opportunity to sell to Mr Bee's consortium. If the sellers and the buyers seem to be both happy at this moment, I have no idea why you think otherwise. You're just going with your (pessimistic) gut feeling

Last edited by Hitman; 18-11-2015 at 08:39.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 12:39   #444
Azzurrii-08
Also known as: LASER.

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

Football-Italia:

Milan: Mr Bee sale in doubt
Quote:
The operation for the sale of Milan to Bee Taechaubol is taking so long that sources suspect it may be a scam.

The latest reports indicate that Mr Bee's acquisition of 48 per cent of the shares of Milan may be finalised some time between December 16 and Christmas.

But there have been so many similar announcements that the world of finance and business is becoming wary.

According to Il Sole 24 Ore, Mr Bee needs to find €480m for the operation to go through and there are three hypotheses on the outcome.

Firstly, Mr Bee's delay may simply be caused by one of his Asian investors having opted out, and he'll be able to replace him in time, allowing the deal to go through.

Secondly, Mr Bee doesn't actually have the money, but is simply playing a game as a financial mediator and his final objective is personal publicity more so than making the deal happen. The publication suggests that this option is supported by Mr Bee's business history.

Thirdly, the money for the sale of Milan may come from dubious and not entirely legal sources, as of yet unverified. L'Espresso conjectured that this may even include President Silvio Berlusconi's own money, which would be laundered back into his hands, even though Il Sole 24 Ore believes this idea to be too far-fetched.

Indeed, Mr Berlusconi has strenously denied such allegations.

There is an investigation currently being undertaken on the sale of Milan by the city council, which will hopefully clear some of these doubts.
Azzurrii-08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 13:30   #445
NIRossoneri
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzurrii-08 View Post
Football-Italia:

Milan: Mr Bee sale in doubt
Lol, the media have no idea what's going on.
NIRossoneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 14:38   #446
Hitman
Banned

Quote:
It had to be one of the financial partners of Bee Taechaubol in the purchase of 48% of the Milan by Fininvest of Silvio Berlusconi. AND instead Citic, one of the major financial institutions, chinese has chosen to focus on City Football Group (CFG), the holding company that the Manchester City, the New York City Football Club, the Melbourne City and the Yokohama Marinos.

In detail, a group of institutional investors chinese, guided by the colossus of the media CMC (China Media Capital) Holdings and by the same Citic (which you will participate through the controlled Citic Capital) will detect, through a capital increase reserved for them, 13% of City Football Group for about $400 million, for an overall enhancement of the group, equal to $3 billion.

The partnership, explained the company that remains controlled by Sheikh Abu Dhabi, Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, provides for the creation of a platform for the growth of the group of the City Football Group in China and more in general at the international level. At the same time, the holding company of the Manchester City will make available to the industry of Chinese football their experience in the field.

The agreement, which is subject to approval by the supervisory authorities economic and sporting, in some states where the group is present, comes after more than six months of discussions, it has been necessary to find the optimal model and strategies associated with the partnership.

With 400 million dollars collected by chinese consortium, City Football Group will finance its growth in China, opportunities for further expansion of the international business and further infrastructure tasks CFG.

The consortium China will be represented on the board of the City Football Group by Ruigang Li, president of China Media Capital. The board of directors will thus from six to seven members.

Commenting on the agreement, Khaldoon Al Mubarak, President of the City Football Group, said: "football is the most loved, played and watched sport in the world and in China, the path of exponential growth for the game is unique and very exciting".

"We then worked hard to find the right partner and to create the right structure agreement to exploit the incredible potential that exists in China, both for CFG and football in general".

"Our partners", has added to Mubarak, "have an incredible track record of creating value and could not be in a better position to help us further develop City Football Group. Our conviction is that we now have a unique platform to grow CFG, our clubs and companies both in China and at international level and we work hard with our new partners to realize the potential that this agreement creates".

Ruigang Li commented: "football is now in a phase fascinating and critical development in China. We see growth opportunities unprecedented in both its development as an industry, being the most popular sport in China, and his guiding role can bring people of all ages with a shared passion".
took that from the Rumour Commode to continue here.

So here are the facts that we know so far:
  • Mr. Bee's consortium was rumoured to be 80% CITIC Bank and 20% Abu Dhabi Securities
  • Man City's owners are based in Abu Dhabi... No direct and concrete link to Abu Dhabi Securities but it's a small city where everyone is connected though.
  • CITIC Bank invested $400m into CFG (City Football Group) today and Man City's chairman revealed that the talks have been ongoing for 6 months, which is precisely the 1st of June, 2015... That's right around Mr. Bee came along to buy Milan... So CITIC bank were actively looking at Milan AND Man City in June
  • Chinese Ministry of Education signed agreements with Milan (we event sent our youth director to the signing in China, I seen the pics) to start opening our schools all over the country... this was around May 31st (+- 2 days) I remember.. So the Milan-China partnership has already started, or should I at least say part of it has officially started.
  • Sometime between Sept-Oct, Berlusconi was quoted saying something in the lines of 'this deal is bigger and more complex than you all think'... which could possibly mean he knew about this CFG-Citic Bank deal at the time
  • 3 weeks ago Finninvest reps flew to Shanghai and met with Citic Bank reps and returned to Milano very happy after they explained their reasons for the delay of investment. Would Citicbank really be negotiating simultaneously for the past 6 months with CFG behind Milan's back? I doubt it. Finninvest must have known of this and still returned to Italy accepting the most recent postponement of receiving the funds
  • 2 weeks ago Thai Prime (Mr Bee's investment group) officially invested in GLS and another company saying this is the start of many investments that are about to take place in the football industry

We still don't know yet what Mr. Bee's connection to Citic Bank precisely is... after today's investment in CFG, I believe Citic Bank have proven that they do have the funds necessary..... but what we are desperate to find out is whether the Citic Bank-CFG deal rules out the investment in Milan or will it not affect it?

What are everybody's thoughts?
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 15:39   #447
Tadej
Banned

15 days woo hoo!
Tadej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 16:03   #448
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Thread back in the transfer sections? Ruh Roh

Signature
Curupira is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 16:16   #449
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

CITIC just shit on Bee.

Not that they hadn't already... He's been denied the funds for nearly a year now.

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 16:46   #450
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
(haven't deep dived into specifics so) Looking from general perspective it looks like Man City hijacked our deal. Is there a something that clearly states our deals were with different people? (or the proves it was the same?)

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 17:05   #451
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Thanks for the detailed post Hitman.

My thoughts are that the silence from both Finnivest and Bee taken in conjunction with your latest news means that Bee will not be successful to broker anything for us.

Again, that's just what I and some others may feel. I'm not privy to anything internal obviously, and neither is the Italian media it seems.

I have long put this to the back of my mind. I am more focused on the season now.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!

Last edited by nonsonoqui; 01-12-2015 at 17:07.
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 17:06   #452
Milanista_7
#UCLDNA

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
CITIC just shit on Bee.

Not that they hadn't already... He's been denied the funds for nearly a year now.
so who's gonna buy Milan now according to you? another wealthy chinese Family?
Milanista_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 17:34   #453
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Conn's take on the City investment:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-venture-power

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 17:35   #454
Neo'82
Always On Point

Until we're back in the mix with the best teams - the investment required is unlikely to arrive. Lets concentrate everything on reaching the objective(top 3) hopefully Silvio provides the funds required in January to allow us to compete for it.

Everything will fall in to place once we're back in the mix with the current elite.
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 17:43   #455
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_7 View Post
so who's gonna buy Milan now according to you? another wealthy chinese Family?
the current owner, aka the greatest owner in football history

Signature
Old 01-12-2015, 17:53   #456
ForzaACM
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

so we are broke again... yay..

Always felt like Bee was full of shit anyway.
ForzaACM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 18:23   #457
Milanista_7
#UCLDNA

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
the current owner, aka the greatest owner in football history
if Berlusconi continue own the club I really doubt he will spend again like he did last summer.. If he does spend in the coming mercato at least half what he spent in summer then I could be convienced but I doubt. Silvio himself said he couldnt spend a lot of money in mercato without some foregin owners help..
Milanista_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 18:32   #458
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Silvio has ALWAYS spent without anyone's help.

facts are facts.

Signature
Old 01-12-2015, 19:44   #459
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
took that from the Rumour Commode to continue here.

So here are the facts that we know so far:
  • Mr. Bee's consortium was rumoured to be 80% CITIC Bank and 20% Abu Dhabi Securities
  • Man City's owners are based in Abu Dhabi... No direct and concrete link to Abu Dhabi Securities but it's a small city where everyone is connected though.
  • CITIC Bank invested $400m into CFG (City Football Group) today and Man City's chairman revealed that the talks have been ongoing for 6 months, which is precisely the 1st of June, 2015... That's right around Mr. Bee came along to buy Milan... So CITIC bank were actively looking at Milan AND Man City in June
  • Chinese Ministry of Education signed agreements with Milan (we event sent our youth director to the signing in China, I seen the pics) to start opening our schools all over the country... this was around May 31st (+- 2 days) I remember.. So the Milan-China partnership has already started, or should I at least say part of it has officially started.
  • Sometime between Sept-Oct, Berlusconi was quoted saying something in the lines of 'this deal is bigger and more complex than you all think'... which could possibly mean he knew about this CFG-Citic Bank deal at the time
  • 3 weeks ago Finninvest reps flew to Shanghai and met with Citic Bank reps and returned to Milano very happy after they explained their reasons for the delay of investment. Would Citicbank really be negotiating simultaneously for the past 6 months with CFG behind Milan's back? I doubt it. Finninvest must have known of this and still returned to Italy accepting the most recent postponement of receiving the funds
  • 2 weeks ago Thai Prime (Mr Bee's investment group) officially invested in GLS and another company saying this is the start of many investments that are about to take place in the football industry

We still don't know yet what Mr. Bee's connection to Citic Bank precisely is... after today's investment in CFG, I believe Citic Bank have proven that they do have the funds necessary..... but what we are desperate to find out is whether the Citic Bank-CFG deal rules out the investment in Milan or will it not affect it?

the deal will happen eventually, it is a matter of time as you mentioned there are official statement coming from milan holding company and berlusconi visit for Switzerland was for something.

i am interested to see where bee said that Citi bank is the main investor, there is no place where he mentioned anything about where the money is coming from. whatever we hear and read are typical rumors coming from very unreliable sources. i would not believe anything said even if its in our favor because its just rumors and people analyzing.

what is the accuracy rate of reports coming from Italian media? not even 5% accurate overall. and i would be very surprised to see any real details coming to media before finalizing...

i believe the deal will go ahead with investors who are not willing to be in the big picture until they become majority.

Silvio is known for his pride and ego, and to publicly declare that he no longer can invest and his family can't compete against the sheikhs and the Russian billionaires of the world means a lot.

we will soon find out about the true intentions of Silvio, winter market is near and we will see if he will protect his investment or just cut his loss.

time will tell...
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 19:47   #460
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

^^

Your girlfriend must absolutely abuse your wallet.

Signature