Official: Marco Storari Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
One season wonder,otherwise mediocre at best keeper.Glad we got rid of him and got Amelia who`s much younger and who has much more potential then he does.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Amelia is crap,but i think he will do better then people think.Still i am mixed up about Storari leaving,he could have been our first goalkeeper but then again,we have 5 million extra to spend this summer.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Storari was good but already 33, with Amelia for free we have done a great deal,

now we got Abbiatti, Amelia, Roma, Perruchini
but abbiatti wants to leave 2

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Storari: Thank you marco 6/23/2010

STORARI: THANK YOU MARCO

MILAN - Today is the day of Amelia, but also that of the goodbye to Marco Storari. A fine professional and nice person, Storari started his experience with the Rossoneri in January 2007. Marco was with us in Athens, on the night of the Champions League final against Liverpool. The balance between Storari and Milan is of 13 official matches played with the Rossoneri: 10 in the league, 2 in the Champions League, 1 in the Tim Cup. His best match: Olympique Marseille-Milan 1-2, in September of last year.

Thank You "Marco Storari" for everything you did, you will be remembered always for your good efforts and courage in defending our net.

It seems you are Happy with Jube deal, so Good Luck and Complete your good career.

M

MassterMark

this is ********!!!!!!!!!!
the best serie a goalkeeper 2009/2010 is sold for 5mio€:mad::mad:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
but abbiatti wants to leave 2

only if he isn't #1, right?

this is what I think: Milan just gives him it easy peasy even though when he was #1 this season he lost it very soon, so we sold Storari and cash in because Abbiati wants to be #1 and will be then, so we needed a new backup so we simply loan one easy peasy cheapy

Dida and Storari out, and Abbiati finally our best goalkeeper now :rolleyes:

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I doubt Abbiati will be automatically number one,i think Allegri will do what Leo did last summer,he will make them each play in the friendlies and who performs the best will be number one.But unlike Leo did Allegri wont drop the number one after a few mistakes.Its all up to Abbiati.

Amelia has been worse but when he is on fire then he is hard to beat,he still has talent.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
If Abbiatti leave's we got Amelia, Roma, Perruchini
that won't do it, you think we are gonna get another goalie ?

No i don't think milan wil let Abbiatti easily go
is it possible we are getting another goalie this year?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
If Abbiati goes I think we get another goalie, but I expect Abbiati as #1 and Amelia as #2. Amelia doesn't seem like someone who keeps Abbiati on the bench, I believe.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Good Luck to Storari, I hope he has bad days when we play against Juve :D
Would be bad if we can't beat Juve anymore just because he is their goalie and saves every shot, so he really should have his bad days when Milan play vs Juve.

If Abbiati now wants to leave too because he thinks he won't be number one, then we have to get a new keeper, someone like Alves. We will see what will happen in this case. If Abbiati stays, he should fight for his place with Amelia and the one who's better should get the number one spot.

M

MassterMark

we should at least get giovinco on lean:mad::mad:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Storari: 'I owe it all to Milan'

Juventus goalkeeper Marco Storari admits he “can never thank Milan enough for changing my life, but we can beat them.”

The shot-stopper was brought in from San Siro as an understudy to Gigi Buffon, who is out until the New Year following back surgery.

“Saturday will be a very important match for me and I am fired up,” Storari told Sky Sport Italia.

“I owe so much to Milan. In 2007, Messina let me go and it wasn’t easy to get back on my feet.

“Milan believed in me and I can never thank them enough for changing my life. I learned so much at a very organised club and achieved some great things. The Rossoneri are like a big family and I was very happy there.

“I reached Serie A late in my career and joined Milan when I was 30, but I am happy with the path I took. It was a period of growth over the years.”

Now Storari is standing between the Juventus posts at San Siro and aims to beat his former teammates.

“It has been a pleasure to be here and cover the role that for so many years was Buffon’s. They are big shoes to fill, but at the same time that pressure motivates you to do better.

“I expect to face the usual Milan, who move the ball around well and know they have to win on home turf.

“However, when Juve play with the right spirit and confidence, we can trouble any team.”

http://www.football-italia.net/oct28u.html

Really nice to hear :) Great comments from Marco. I hope he has a bad day on Saturday but I liked him at Milan.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Really nice to hear :) Great comments from Marco. I hope he has a bad day on Saturday but I liked him at Milan.

+1 nice comments by Marco and I wish him the best...except against us :)

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Storari:star: Always a Milanista.

We really are a club like noneother;)

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
we should at least get giovinco on lean:mad::mad:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

he would probably do it. he seems to have some real spite for juve and would probably jump at a chance to play for milan. and to those saying overrated, you are ********... he literally has been nothing but awesome in almost every juve game he has played in, believe me, i watch a bunch of jube with my brother who is a juve fan. gio would be excellent here.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
Storari made some amazing saves Vs Roma tonight, what a nice performance for him.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still don't get it. Delneri is a fucking idiot. Storari is by far THE best goalkeeper this season and every time Buffon returns from injury, he becomes first choice. Ok, he's still very good goalkeeper, but not even close to Storari.

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
I still don't get it. Delneri is a fucking idiot. Storari is by far THE best goalkeeper this season and every time Buffon returns from injury, he becomes first choice. Ok, he's still very good goalkeeper, but not even close to Storari.

Buffon is the captain of the team (after Del Piero ofc, but Del Piero is no longer a starter these days) and loyal stalwart to Juventus..

Buffon is still a great goalkeeper, and Storari is capable of conceding few easier goals (as in, he makes those great reflex saves but then concedes goals that would have been easier to save). But yes, I agree that Storari is the best performing GK for Juventus this season.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
We should have kept him, he is so much better than Amelia it isnt even funny.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I don't know why we let Marco go, i would personally prefer to have him than Abbiati in goals for us. Abbiati is always prone to make a blunder.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why we let Marco go, i would personally prefer to have him than Abbiati in goals for us. Abbiati is always prone to make a blunder.

I understand theres a cult following for Storari, but he is quite error prone too

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did we get rid of him again..?

Huge mistake, should have kept him. Would be very useful here.

Looks so good now with his new hair cut too.. has da milan look. Shame

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why did we get rid of him again..?

Huge mistake, should have kept him. Would be very useful here.

Looks so good now with his new hair cut too.. has da milan look. Shame

Sold him for 5m I think.

Would definitely be useful as a back up, better than Amelia for sure.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sold him for 5m I think.

Would definitely be useful as a back up, better than Amelia for sure.

He is a reliable keeper, could even challenge Abbiati for the spot if hes in good form.

Schedule