Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
xe035w.jpg

Like A Fucking Boss!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ruud Gullit came up to Savicevic who was sitting and said 'That's my seat, kid'. Savicevic casually looked up at him, turned to Boban and said 'Tell this guy this is my seat now'.

lmao what a dude, il Genio.

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Any pics of him today?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Boban: "I don't like that Milan are only aiming at a top 3 finish. You can see that it affects the players' motivation negatively."

Boban: "It doesn't seem like the Milan management have any clear objectives."

Boban: "A Milan side that only aims at finishing third has already lost from the start. It's absurd."

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:star:
Give this man a job in the club!

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Boban: "I don't like that Milan are only aiming at a top 3 finish. You can see that it affects the players' motivation negatively."

Boban: "A Milan side that only aims at finishing third has already lost from the start. It's absurd."

#antimilan #hater #low-swag #gloryhunter

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Truer words have never been spoken.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Boban: "Balotelli delivered an extraordinary performance against Napoli. It was his best match for Milan so far."

Boban: "Mexes is too lazy. He could have prevented Higuain from scoring by taking just two steps forward."

Boban: "Mexes is anarchic. He moves around the entire pitch instead of keeping his position."

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I think Boban would make a fine coach

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Interview with the former Milan midfielder Zvonimir Boban to Sky Italia.

"Let's not always talk about this Balotelli. He has not done anything in his life except for sitting on the bench in the clubs that he has been at.

He will always be smaller than Milan, and Milan will always be bigger than him. His lazy attitude proves that he can't understand things.

He doesn't understand what it means to wear the Milan shirt. He should learn from Kakà, who has won the Champions League, the World Cup and a Ballon d'Or.

Kakà is definitely richer than Balotelli, and yet he still runs a lot and works hard.

Balotelli would have carried the bags of Van Basten, Weah and Shevchenko if he had been at Milan during my time.
"

"Balotelli arrived late for training two days in a row? Had it happened during my time at Milan then he would have been slapped by people like Maldini, Desailly, Rossi, Costacurta and Baresi."

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

"Let's not always talk about this Balotelli. He has not done anything in his life except for sitting on the bench in the clubs that he has been at.

He will always be smaller than Milan, and Milan will always be bigger than him. His lazy attitude proves that he can't understand things.

He doesn't understand what it means to wear the Milan shirt. He should learn from Kakà, who has won the Champions League, the World Cup and a Ballon d'Or.

Kakà is definitely richer than Balotelli, and yet he still runs a lot and works hard.

Balotelli would have carried the bags of Van Basten, Weah and Shevchenko if he had been at Milan during my time.
"

"Balotelli arrived late for training two days in a row? Had it happened during my time at Milan then he would have been slapped by people like Maldini, Desailly, Rossi, Costacurta and Baresi."

:fp: He should GTFO
Balo has been here for less than a year oh and Im sure he is richer than you and doesnt give a fuck what you have to say

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
This man is the man.

Should have a position at the club.

"A Milan side that only aims at finishing third has already lost from the start. It's absurd."

Just saw this now, so true!

We seriously lack ambition.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Boban is a hardcore hater. Doesn't make his points any less valid though.
That said he needs to remember all the shit he said about Kakà throughout his career as well

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i wanna know what milan's aims were in these years:

1996/1997---boban plays 28 matches and ac milan finsh 11th in serie a
1997/1998---boban plays 23 matches ac milan finish 10th in serie a

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i wanna know what milan's aims were in these years:

1996/1997---boban plays 28 matches and ac milan finsh 11th in serie a
1997/1998---boban plays 23 matches ac milan finish 10th in serie a

Congo, you realize that Boban is not the only one trying to figure out if Balo has a future at Milan or since last season was year Zero why G has said that next season will be year Zero again.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i bring that up in reference to boban's statement about aiming for 3rd place means you're already lost from the start

not about balotelli or year zero

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Boban brings up good points, points that reflect most fans' opinions. However, he often is a complete dickwad in stating them. He had the world's best around him most seasons, so of course is was easy for him to succeed.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Milan needs someone like him in the dressing room. Once Ambro left, there wasn't a strongly respected person in the dressing room. Lets hope Kaka can improve that.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:fp: He should GTFO
Balo has been here for less than a year oh and Im sure he is richer than you and doesnt give a fuck what you have to say

He should else he becomes another Cassano. Balotelli needs to understand that if he isn't serious to do his job, people less gifted than him will do it. Look at Inzaghi, less talented in almost every respect than Cassano but he is a legend and Cassano is a nobody.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
He should else he becomes another Cassano. Balotelli needs to understand that if he isn't serious to do his job, people less gifted than him will do it. Look at Inzaghi, less talented in almost every respect than Cassano but he is a legend and Cassano is a nobody.

status in the club depends more or less on personality and length at the club than talent itself.

If i recall,wasnt inzaghi bought for a shitload of cash,guy cant hold records for ucl goals and NOT have talent

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Boban brings up good points, points that reflect most fans' opinions. However, he often is a complete dickwad in stating them. He had the world's best around him most seasons, so of course is was easy for him to succeed.

Zvonimir Boban was "one of the world's" best though, so its kind of a moot point. He played with great players and he was a great player.

Club captain at 19 for Dinamo, 10 years at AC Milan in their heyday, may have single handedly started a war by drop kicking a Yugoslavian cop... Zvone has zero fucks to give about who's feelings he hurts by telling the truth. He is correct, Balotelli will NEVER be bigger than Milan. Nor was Gullit, Van Basten, Galliani, Berlusconi, whoever. It needs to be said. It needs to be emblazoned into a wall at Milanello so that the players see it everyday and remember that they will die but Milan will always be here. /rant

IKE

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
status in the club depends more or less on personality and length at the club than talent itself.

If i recall,wasnt inzaghi bought for a shitload of cash,guy cant hold records for ucl goals and NOT have talent

accutly inzagi had only ONE talent; being at right place at right time.

Did you ever seen him dribble past few defenders or overpower them psychically ?

Nope but sure as hell he was always at deflects and scraps

Boban statements are usually right on , people just dont like the way he presents them( straight forward without bs )