AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Can someone with a card plz tell me if it is any seats left close to the pitch? Waiting for the open sale the 20th

They seem to have problems with the ticket system. The Inter game has again disappeared from the system. For a little while ago there were loads of tickets left.

Reaction score
How much does a CR card cost? I am going to watch Milan-Juventus later this year and am wondering if it is worth to purchase a CR card? :)

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
Around 25 euro including the delivery which takes 15-30 days. It should be valid for the next 4 years.

Reaction score
Around 25 euro including the delivery which takes 15-30 days. It should be valid for the next 4 years.

Thanks man :thumbsup:
So if I understand it correct with this card you are able to buy tickets before the majority, also able to buy tickets in curva sud stand?
Is it also able to purchase tickets to friends that haven't the card, if it is, how many?;)

Reaction score
So if I understand it correct with this card you are able to buy tickets before the majority, also able to buy tickets in curva sud stand?
Is it also able to purchase tickets to friends that haven't the card, if it is, how many?;)

Yes, u can in most cases buy tickets for friends, who dont have the card. There might be some restrictions for some games, but at least for the derby u could buy tickets even for people who dont have the card.

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio

Yeah, you can buy 4 tickets in total including yours. You can also get a privilege of acquiring tickets for Champions League away games, which, unfortunately, we are not a part of for some time already...

Oh shit, cuore rossonero is valid for 4 years?! So mine is out of date.

As far as I know it is 4 years. Though, I believe there's an option to renew your card on official website in case that's necessary.

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
When will it be decided if milan-rube will be played on saturday or sunday?

Reaction score
When do tickets tend to go onsale on the official website? I'm going over for the Torino game on Feb 27th, but they're not on there yet. I'm guessing it must be an e-tickets you recieve?

Also neither of us are CR card holders...... is that a problem?

Reaction score
If you want you can join Milan club London we get are tickets straight from the club supporters group. No need for any card and we gain access to away games just search for us on Facebook. Only financial cost is 15 pounds to join but for that you get a Milan club London scarf a calendar stickers and postcard plus 10% off when you show you membership at the ac Milan stores. Plus remember to bring drivers license or passport to the game

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If you want you can join Milan club London we get are tickets straight from the club supporters group. No need for any card and we gain access to away games just search for us on Facebook. Only financial cost is 15 pounds to join but for that you get a Milan club London scarf a calendar stickers and postcard plus 10% off when you show you membership at the ac Milan stores. Plus remember to bring drivers license or passport to the game

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

That sounds pretty cool actually!

If I join........
how many tickets can I purchase per game? and
can i still choose where I want to be in the stadium?
where do i have to pick the tickets up from?

simik

Primavera
Reaction score
Cucina Milanello

Hi guys,

I'll be travelling to Milan in two weeks. During my time there, Milan will play an away game against Sassuolo :(. Because I can't see the team live on San Siro, I'm looking to watch the Milan game at the Cucina Milan. So, I'm wondering do you have to have special table reservations or are there always some free tables? Is it expensive? Are there any other better and cheaper places to watch Milan games with other Rossoneri fans?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'll be travelling to Milan in two weeks. During my time there, Milan will play an away game against Sassuolo :(. Because I can't see the team live on San Siro, I'm looking to watch the Milan game at the Cucina Milan. So, I'm wondering do you have to have special table reservations or are there always some free tables? Is it expensive? Are there any other better and cheaper places to watch Milan games with other Rossoneri fans?

Thanks in advance!

I didn't make reservations, and I found a spot no problem. But it wasn't gameday. Maybe they will show the game on the big screen outside?

Sucks that you won't be able to go to San Siro. Were you going to Milan expressly to watch a game?

simik

Primavera
Reaction score
I didn't make reservations, and I found a spot no problem. But it wasn't gameday. Maybe they will show the game on the big screen outside?

Sucks that you won't be able to go to San Siro. Were you going to Milan expressly to watch a game?

Thanks for the help. No I wasn't going to Milan to expressly watch a game, I was going there as a tourist. But because I am a big Milan fun, visiting the San Siro and Casa Milan was a must. Next year, I'm definetly going to Milano to watch Milan play at home.

Arenice

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Andriy, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rhino, Balotelli
Yo people!

I'm going to Rome to see the cupfinal vs Juventus and I just wonder if I buy tickets as usual through the website (w cuore rossonero)? I want to be in the Curva, only the curva. Anyone else going? See you

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
Im going to Verona on Sunday to watch Chievo-Milan, and was wondering if I can buy tickets for an away match someplace in Milano, or if I have to buy a ticket at Bentegodi?

SkyDiver

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taribo West
Yo people!

I'm going to Rome to see the cupfinal vs Juventus and I just wonder if I buy tickets as usual through the website (w cuore rossonero)? I want to be in the Curva, only the curva. Anyone else going? See you

Yep! I wanna go too!
Hope the flights will be cheap :D

jorg-1

Beginner
Reaction score
Yo people!

Du you know when tickets will be released on Milan's website?

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Is it possible to cancel and get money back for ticket buyed with CR card?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm going to Rome for the Cup final but I was not able to purchase a ticket today. Does anyone have an extra ticket, or, if I buy from a site like viagogo, do these tickets have the original purchaser's name on the ticket like a Serie A match, and will that prevent me from entering the match? I'm hoping to sit in the Tribuna Monte Mario. Help!! Thank you!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Hello everyone, I'm going to Rome for the Cup final but I was not able to purchase a ticket today. Does anyone have an extra ticket, or, if I buy from a site like viagogo, do these tickets have the original purchaser's name on the ticket like a Serie A match, and will that prevent me from entering the match? I'm hoping to sit in the Tribuna Monte Mario. Help!! Thank you!

Viagogo is legit

I've used them a couple of times

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
CqMqOS-UkAAeLRA.jpg

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
I heard that there are some changes with ticketing from this season.. Does somebody have information if you can still buy 2 tickets with 1 Cuore Rossonero card for Curva Sud for derbys (Juve, Inter)?

Reaction score
Milan - Juventus tickets

Can I be sure that there will still be tickets available on the 17th when the general sale starts (game is played on the 22nd). I guess buying a cuore rossonero card wouldnt benefit at this point anymore?

Arenice

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I heard that there are some changes with ticketing from this season.. Does somebody have information if you can still buy 2 tickets with 1 Cuore Rossonero card for Curva Sud for derbys (Juve, Inter)?

What changes are you talkung about? Aldo wondering if you can buy 2 tickets W 1 cuore to the curva? Taking my dad to the derby

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Where is the best and most reliable site, to buy tickets at a fairly reasonable price?

Arenice

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some information for you guys thinking about (or going) to the derby on the 20th. If you have a Cuore Rossonero card you'll be able to buy tickets from the 9th until the PUBLIC sale that goes live on the 12th until the 15th.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
How long did you guys waited for CR card? I ordered it 2 weeks ago and i'm affraid that i won't get it right time for the derby. :cry: