Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I'm starting to get worried with Bonucci. To many small simple mistakes, doesn't bring the security one would expect.

Seems like he tries to hard, he has a great game for 40 to 60 minutes than he starts fucking up, badly.

Let's hope he is just getting used to the new system, Montella had him playing like he was fucking Kaka.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seems like he tries to hard, he has a great game for 40 to 60 minutes than he starts fucking up, badly.

Let's hope he is just getting used to the new system, Montella had him playing like he was fucking Kaka.

No wonder he was terrible under Montella. If he had to fuck while playing football. :proud:

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He was always like this though. The only difference is that at Juventus the entire team was good at defending so he wouldn't be exposed. Now he's playing with a centre-back who is younger than him and isn't able to lead him.

Much different than playing with Barzagli/Chiellini and having Buffon behind you.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think he actually has been underrated this season since Gattuso has came in, people looking too much to his price tag.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He had some wc clearances and tackles, but that get overlooked because of his mistakes earlier in season

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Think he actually has been underrated this season since Gattuso has came in, people looking too much to his price tag.

If anything he's overrated by our fans. He is one of the biggest flops we signed last summer. I can't recall any worse CB for us in recent years except maybe Vergara. Every game he committed amateur mistakes :fp:

auqtsVR.gif

6lRud8q.gif

eiQvmd0.gif

RcxhuGf.gif

HlGM6ZG.gif

GmfVhoZ.gif

kKH54ZX.gif

IMtvMeu.gif

gRhsQkV.gif

J2wQnNU.gif

DgPDbKR.gif

IvnyR82.gif

97FSe8H.gif

oHNPw9A.gif

GBkdC5s.gif

MZwvHXW.gif

ezXshiS.gif

xcki6pA.gif

3oZG2KR.gif

QzwE61c.gif

Z2Hio5F.gif

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
^^ wow that was bad.

Anyways he has improved. Especially his long passes have gotten much much better the last 3-4 games.

And we've conceded what 4 goals the last 8 games?

Lets hope he continues his good form. Only 2-3 years down the line can we actually judge his impact.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
new page ples

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If anything he's overrated by our fans. He is one of the biggest flops we signed last summer. I can't recall any worse CB for us in recent years except maybe Vergara. Every game he committed amateur mistakes :fp:

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

the point dcfan was making was that he improved a lot after rino took over and tbh he started improving even before rino took over.

LOL at the salty gobbo or sadist "milanista" that made all those gifs. you could literally make several gifs for the rest of our cbs messing up throughout the season.

happy with bonucci and romangoli recently, even romangoli has improved.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Sage saying good things about Romagnoli ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ :proud:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Leonardo Bonucci Thread

Well romagnoli has clearly been our best cb the last many matches, consecutively getting 6,5-7 ratings by GDS

Though Both their weaknesses are 1v1 defending. Don’t know if bonucci can improve that, but romagnoli at least got age on his side

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Romagnoli is going to be the best cb in history without a doubt

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Romagnoli has been truly been a beast last couple games

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
But but but immobile beat him 1v1 and shot off balance into the side netting

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Leonardo Bonucci Thread

But but but immobile beat him 1v1 and shot off balance into the side netting

Eeh 1v1 is romagnolis weakness, even though it happens rarely

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Love him .. Forza Capitanooooo

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
sell for 80mil!!!!!!! he makes such stupid mistakes

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sell for 80mil!!!!!!! he makes such stupid mistakes

We bought him for 40m --> he proceeds to make "such stupid mistakes" --> BOOM his price doubles = 80m

Only @rnb special economy secrets, best finance experts share their tips and tricks on how to become successful

This makes me wonder, why cant we let him play more and make more "such stupid mistakes".. that would surely put his price tag to 120m :proud::star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
We bought him for 40m --> he proceeds to make "such stupid mistakes" --> BOOM his price doubles = 80m

Only @rnb special economy secrets, best finance experts share their tips and tricks on how to become successful

:lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bonucci: 'Milan a step back, but...'

Leonardo Bonucci admits leaving Juventus for Milan was “a step back because I was accustomed to a certain standard, but we can go all the way.”

The Rossoneri defender spoke to Radio 105 and you can read the rest of his comments here.

“It was a difficult choice, moving to Milan, because I was accustomed to a certain standard and that includes the top tier of European football,” said the former Juventus man.

“Taking a step back was tough, but Milan convinced me straight away with their project and enthusiasm, which we are now rediscovering.

“Now we have the opportunity of going all the way in the Europa League and Coppa Italia. I am convinced we can have our say and keep that hunger for success alive.

“It costs nothing to dream and we’ve got what it takes to reach the various Finals.”

Bonucci was asked about the toughest opponent he had faced and what prompted him to become a defender.

“The worst moment is right before a big game and you can’t even think. The strongest I’ve faced is Cristiano Ronaldo, as every time we met, he always scored a goal. Along with Leo Messi, he’s the absolute world class player out there.

“They have a way of beating you for time, you can’t leave them a centimetre or they’ll hurt you. My idol in defence was always Alessandro Nesta, for his elegance and character.

“I never had a Plan B for my life, it was always football. I approached the sport with such ferocity because I didn’t want to fail. On Saturday nights, all my friends would go out, but I’d stay back and dream. I achieved my dreams.

“A part of me will always remain a child to continue chasing the football dream, because the peak is hard to reach, but even tougher to keep hold of. When there’s a small crisis, you have to take a step back and work things out.”

Bonucci also revealed he has a special play-list to fire him up before games, but “the final song is always ‘Faded’ by Alan Walker. That lets me know I’m ready for battle.”

https://www.football-italia.net/117445/bonucci-milan-step-back

I like this guy's attitude, very level headed :thumbsup:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
love the guy but holy moses ..his hype song is probably the worst thing i ever heard

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Bonucci also revealed he has a special play-list to fire him up before games, but “the final song is always ‘Faded’ by Alan Walker. That lets me know I’m ready for battle.”
Embarrassing. Should be stripped of captaincy. mrki will agree with me.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Don’t like the whole “step back” thing. As a captain of the team you don’t say shit like that. Going to a team with 7 UCLs is never a “step back”

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don’t like the whole “step back” thing. As a captain of the team you don’t say shit like that. Going to a team with 7 UCLs is never a “step back”

Its also been 7 years since we have been relevant, relax he is spot on with what he said. Pretending you're still the shit, is a no no if you actually want to get back to being top dog.

He is acknowledging the reality, and is focused on the task at hand, nothing wrong with that.