The Non-Milan Transfer Market

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
This is going to be a fun season from a Milan derby pov... Milan have had a summer of revolution, upgrading almost every position in a very flamboyant mercato. Inter on the other hand had upgrade most positions last 2 summers, but had left some significant gaps in the team. Inter have quietly focussed on those gaps this summer. With a good coach now, and players like Valero, Dalbert, Skriniar, Vecino, and possibly Schick & Aurier, Inter are complete too.

This season we are going to see the first high powered derby in like a decade.

are you the bluenine from the inter forum?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Yes. I am like Hoid from Cosmere, randomly appearing in different worlds in the same avatar. ;)

you're a very high quality poster there :thumbsup: I like reading your posts...

cant say that to many in that forum tho :)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Vidarth

No fraternizing

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Blueline, why come inter forum has been so inactive this summer?

Much livelier in milan forum as you can tell.

also- I forgot inter existed a third time this week.

Honest injun

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
you're a very high quality poster there :thumbsup: I like reading your posts...

cant say that to many in that forum tho :)

Thanks mate. There are good posters and idiots in every forum.

Blueline, why come inter forum has been so inactive this summer?

Much livelier in milan forum as you can tell.

also- I forgot inter existed a third time this week.

Honest injun

Inter forum is as alive & active as usual. No probs if you forgot we existed, Inter will remind you soon enough :p

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What team do you support again?

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
http://www.football-italia.net/108681/roma-fight-inter-schick

"Roma are trying to convince Patrik Schick to accept a move, while Inter ask the Sampdoria striker to stall until funds can be cleared.

Sky Sport Italia claim the duel for Czech Republic international hitman Schick is hotting up and now genuinely between just two clubs.

It’s reported this evening that Samp have agreed terms with Roma for a loan worth €5m and option to buy taking the whole figure to around €38m.

However, the player continues to prefer Inter, so the Giallorossi are bringing out the big guns to talk him into a Capital switch.

Coach Eusebio Di Francesco and Roma icon Francesco Totti both spoke to Schick on the phone.

At the same time, Inter directors were having dinner with Schick’s representatives and urging them to stall any transfer.

They hope to raise the necessary funds by selling someone before the transfer deadline, most likely Marcelo Brozovic or Cristian Ansaldi.

Meanwhile, Samp are finally ready to sell, having chosen Duvan Zapata from Napoli as Schick’s replacement."

Extremely ironic that they were accusing us of not having the money for Bonucci and Biglia, and how their Chinese owners are so much richer than ours yet they can't even cough up the cash to buy Schick lol. They're probably searching under their couch and mattresses for any coins they can scrounge up. I really hope Roma steals this deal from them.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I hope Inter get Schick, he is a very talented striker for the future. However, Inter's priorities in the next week have got to be replacements for Murillo, Kondogbia and the departing Raniocchia. Then if there are funds left, Schick would be a great investment for the future.

That said, I like the work Inter have done over the summer. No big name buys, but Inter have focussed on covering the gaps in our starting XI. Valero is a great buy, Inter desperately needed a midfield director since Cambiasso and Motta left. Vecino, Skriniar, Dalbert & Cancelo are all players suited to the roles Inter had issues with last season. Inter's starting XI is complete now for the first time since the treble:

Icardi
Perisic - Mario - Candreva
Valero - Vecino
Dalbert - Skriniar - Miranda - Cancelo
Handanovic​

Now Inter need back ups for DM/CB roles, and the squad will be complete. With a good coach at helm, there is expectation of a top 4 finish from this season. Its going to be a fun Milan derby in October, I have booked my tickets!

Last edited:

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Latest Rumours/Deals:
- Karamoh to Inter (€8m) - tbc
- Niang to Lazio (€18m) - rumoured
- Paletta to Lazio (€3m) - rumoured
- Gabigol to Benfica (l) - tbc
- Pavoletti to Cagliari (€12m) - tbc
- Keita to Monaco (€30m) - done
- Asamoah to Galatasaray (€4m) - rumoured
- Jovetic to Monaco (€11m) - done
- Howedes to Juve (€3.5m loan) - done
- Schick to Roma (€38m lp) - done

transf39.jpg

Transfers rumours in orange
l = Loan
lr = loan return
lp = loan + obligatory purchase
fo = Full ownership
tbc = to be confirmed
[] = coach

8.png
INTER
IN: Karamoh (tbc), Colido, Cancelo (l), Dalbert, Vecino, Valero, Zaniolo, Odgaard, Skriniar, [Spalletti], Padelli, Ranocchia (lr), Origi, Mustafi, Mangala
OUT: Gabigol (l, tbc), Jovetic, Kondogbia (l), Murillo, Medel, Biabiany (l), Andreolli, Caprari, Banega, Carrizo, Sainsbury (lr), Palacio, [Pioli], Jesus (fo), Ansaldi, Ranocchia, Santon

10.png
MILAN
IN: Kalinic (lp), Biglia, Bonucci, Conti, Calhanoglu, Borini (lp), Andre Silva, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Kessie (lp), Jose Mauri (lr), Niang (lr), El Ghazi, Rafina, Sanches
OUT: Bacca (l), Bertolacci (l), Lapadula (lp), Vangioni, Ely, Kucka, Poli, Mati (lr), Lopez (fo), Honda, Deulofeu (lr), Ocampos (lr), Pasalic (lr), Gomez, Paletta, Niang, Jose Mauri, Sosa

9.png
JUVENTUS
IN: Howedes, Matuidi, Bernardeschi, De Sciglio, Szczesny, Costa (l), Cuadrado (fo), Benatia (fo), Bentancur, Pellegri, Salcedo
OUT: Rincon (l), Lemina, Romagna, Orsolini (l), Cassata, Mandragora (l), Bonucci, Neto, Alves, De Ceglie, Coman (fo), Zaza (fo), Marchisio, Asamoah, Kean (l), Cuadrado

romaicon.png
ROMA
IN: Schick (lp), Kolarov, Defrel (l), Under, Gonalons, Karsdorp, H Moreno, [EDF], Pellegrini, Fazio (fo), Jesus (fo), Vainqueur (lr), Skorupski (lr), Castan (lr)
OUT: Iturbe (lp), Sadiq (l), Doumbia, Zukanovic (lp), Rui, Paredes, Rudiger, Salah, Szczesny (lr), [Spalletti], Totti, Vermaelen (lr), Grenier (lr), Vainqueur, Skorupski, Castan

lazioicon.png
LAZIO
IN: Caicedo, Di Gennaro, Lucas Leiva, Marusic, Morrison (lr), Paletta, Niang
OUT: Keita, Hoedt, Cataldi (lp), Biglia, Berisha (fo),

napoliicon.png
NAPOLI
IN: Rui (l), Ounas, Zuniga (lr), Rog (fo), Maksimovic (fo), Rulli, Zinchenko, Chiesa
OUT: Pavoletti (tbc), R Insigne (l), De Guzman, Giaccherini, Zapata, Zuniga

fiorentinaicon.png
FIORENTINA
IN: Laurini (lp), Pezzella (lp), Biraghi (lp), Simeone, Gil Dias (l), Benassi, Eysseric, Castrovilli, Veretout, Rossi (lr), Mati (lr), Gasper, [Pioli], Milenkovic, Hugo, C Sanchez (fo), Cristoforo (fo), Olivera (fo), Giaccherini
OUT: Kalinic, Vecino, Tatarusanu, Bernardeschi, Milic, Ilicic, Valero, [Sousa], G Rodriguez, Tello (lr), De Maio

transf37.jpg

*Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here.
**Net Transfer Inflow may not include "tbc" deals, and includes income from past & future lp deals.

Last edited:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good job bro,i know it's from the merda forum but still ty.This was the only reason i went there in the first place.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You are the real mvp :thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Latest Rumours/Deals:
- Karamoh to Inter (€8m) - tbc
- Niang to Lazio (€18m) - rumoured
- Paletta to Lazio (€3m) - rumoured
- Gabigol to Benfica (l) - tbc
- Pavoletti to Cagliari (€12m) - tbc
- Keita to Monaco (€30m) - done
- Asamoah to Galatasaray (€4m) - rumoured
- Jovetic to Monaco (€11m) - done
- Howedes to Juve (€3.5m loan) - done
- Schick to Roma (€38m lp) - done

transf38.jpg

]

So Roma bought Andre Silva. :conf:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Yes. I am like Hoid from Cosmere, randomly appearing in different worlds in the same avatar. ;)

really like your sum-up mercarto in inter forum, its very clearly and convenient

keep up the good work :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh u posted it here also

really appreciated

Last edited:

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So disappointed with Inter's mercato last couple of weeks. Till then it looked like a clever mercato, we covered all our gaps and were only missing 3-4 quality additions to the squad. Then we missed out on Schick and Mustafi, two players who could have made all the difference. Instead we have got untested kid Kamaroh and blocked Ranocchia's transfer. God help us if Miranda or Skriniar get injured or suspended.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli and Juve only teams with depth. Inter Milan and Roma 1-2 injuries from an utter clusterfuck tbh

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Napoli and Juve only teams with depth. Inter Milan and Roma 1-2 injuries from an utter clusterfuck tbh

Roma have good depth too in most areas. Of the top 5 teams, Inter have least depth. Inter have wasted the advantage of not playing in Europe.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Roma have good depth too in most areas. Of the top 5 teams, Inter have least depth. Inter have wasted the advantage of not playing in Europe.

How good is spaletti at adapting his formation ?

Because I suppose that will be his only option when players get injured.

The same will probably happen to Milan as well but to be fair to montella he did quite well during our injury crisis last season (playing deulofeu as cf, romagnoli at lb, sosa at regista, chopping changing midfield etc).
This season will mostly be the same story as well. I can see montella shift to a 3 man when one of his wingers gets injured and he ends up asking RR or Conti to play further up.( I really doubt 3 cbs will be our default formation.)

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
"Chelsea £30m deal for Ross Barkley collapses after he changes his mind during the medical and decides to go back to Everton"

i hope this is true. best thing i read on the internet since hernanes' "saddest backflip of my career"

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
I think Chiesa(Fiorentina) Savic(Lazio) and Barella(Calgiari) would help us to mprove the technic level of the team

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
read that Parma wants Crouch. this needs to happen

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Fabrizio Romano‏Verified account @FabrizioRomano · 19s20 seconds ago

Romelu Lukaku to Inter Milan, here we go! The agreement has reached between clubs with Man United. Just waiting for last details, it’s paperwork time. Big Rom is going to join Inter! ⚫️ #transfers #Inter #MUFC #ManUnited