Holy shit everybody got cancer!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
opps, didn't see it. :D

But don't worry, Pedro. You're my long term commitment. Jivara was just a mistake. I should know better than falling for a playboy like him.

That's easy for you to say now you've been dumped by J. :o

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How did this:
You lack balls capitao :thumbsdown:

A real man eats anything regardless of health implications. :o

Turn into whatever the hell is going on here, all in about 12 hours. :fp:

:lol:

Edit: Where is Kuja? It just isn't the same when he's not here fighting his corner and offending the entire world in the process. :(

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Look what you did, Kalac. You just killed the thread.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
this thread oozes lol's haha

why cant everyone just keep their religious practices to the side on this forum.

like, its cool to talk about it but ffs, it is impossible to change the mind of another person based on text seen over the internet.

and i will never ever use the ignore list thing... everyytime i read about it i cringe and think its the bitchy way out of things

i love australia and its free speech lol. look what it has turned me to... all night ive been reading about human rights in dubai and the UAE.

i saw a lady driving and my sexist side said arrest her... a woman behind the wheel is forbidden, then i realised how ignorant my conscience can be sometimes

i cannot wait to go back to Australia, i just wanna sit on the beaches there and see woman again lol.

im sooo haram haha. but im a nice person. i think. i miss all my friends at Sydney. i couldnt even say bye to the girls in my grade. the last time i said bye to one, we hi fived and we grabbed each others hand and slowly let go. iit was sad. i wanted a hug :p

im soooooooooo off topic now

anyways.. i dont have cancer. i dont passive smoke THAT much

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
pork can be part of a very healthy/balanced diet!

there are lots of lean cuts of meat on a pig....obviously no one is saying eating bacon or other fatty cuts of pork is healthy, but thats beside the point!

i am of course not talking about various different cultural/religious attitudes toward the animal though! these have no bearing on a pig's suitability as food!

@luke---i've never tried it before :eek: :eek: looks great!

:thumbsup: this! :thumbsup:
i believe what led us to cancer is over-consumption and unhygienic process and methods of the food itself.

this discussion reminds me of the one i have about dog cuisine. as some of you may have know that indonesia is the biggest muslim country in the world. but its' origins of culture diversity allows for some traditional practice to survive and tolerated by the religion itself, survived and still very existed in the contemporary culture. one of its' case of example is traditional food, dog and pork cuisine. food is always involved in cultural ceremonies and symbols in which religion couldn't just erased it from the local society.

long before muslim religion come to indonesia in 12-13 th century, the local tribes have their own traditional cuisine, developed and passed down for ages, from paganism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. the cuisine always represent from the livestock and harvested crops (natural resources of its' origin) of each tribes. there were no such thing as pet, everything is farmed to be human consumption, otherwise it will be left out in the wilds for hunting. in several areas such as batak pork and dog is part of the livestock and for javanese tribe dog is part of their livestock as well. as an example in this present time there are still many restaurant in java that serve dog cuisine: http://bit.ly/sYpGu2 even tho it is considered haram by muslim religion.

it is true of what some religion pointing out in unhealthy issue on some animals consumption to human body. but IMO, all the technique in processing food (not only indonesia, but all over the world i believe) has been developed since ages, long before religion and long before cancer showed up. there were nothing wrong with it. IMO the changing of farming methods and pollutions, over/unbalanced diet is what leads to diseases to human body.

edit: like luke said, babi panggang karo is fieeeentaaastiiic :D

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
the internet - only place where a simple discussion about cancer and the dangers of consuming certain food can turn into a heated debate on religions. :lol:

i don't eat pork, but just like how i don't get homosexuals, dogs and atheism, i fully respect other people's decisions.

Out! NOW!!!:D

How did this:

Turn into whatever the hell is going on here, all in about 12 hours. :fp:

Edit: Where is Kuja? It just isn't the same when he's not here fighting his corner and offending the entire world in the process. :(

I didn't know it moved so fast!!! :eek::cry:

And I don't offend everyone, do I? I don't think I've ever offended you have I? :D

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I post an argument that EVERYTHING we eat may be poisoned, including vegetals, and people start to discuss if pork is or not healthy.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
everything capitao is involved in ends up trippy

i will never forget that post bologna match

shemales and all... lol capitao. its your fault hahah

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
This debate is not about religion, but people with short vision see it that way.

This thread proved to me the Arab saying "Dont argue with an idiot, people might mistake you for one".

MB, you're acting like a doucher!
100% :thumbsup: ... He is like a Jersey Shore loser. This is what I imagine at the other end of the line:

That fat bitch laughing, is luke07 :lol: there you go lukey, thats your two seconds of recognition.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
I post an argument that EVERYTHING we eat may be poisoned, including vegetals, and people start to discuss if pork is or not healthy.

capitao have you heard things called escherichia coli,liver, pancreas ? ;)

OCD people whom are anti-germs freaks => beyond moron/idiot :o

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
not porks in particular but red meat does seem to cause cancer if studies are to be believed. Around 100k people were surveyed who eat red meat regularly and it was seen that they were 40% more likely to get cancer (colon) than vegetarians. But then red meat also includes mutton and no mutton biryani would be :( .. not to mention beef and ribs. :(

Chicken can only take you so far.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
But you with your, pork is the devils meat etc aren't being short sighted? :lol:

Unlike some others, I try to talk with facts and figures and am not confined to just :lol: and :fp: - a sign of deficiency.

ok let me cut it short

here is a christian priest saying it, you dont have to be religious, this is just facts:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
MB, you're acting like a doucher!

What's it to you?

-------------

Jivara, if you really want me to get banned, I will ask the mods to ban me NOW! Is there any mods around? Ban me, for Jivara, I want to show him that I would do anything for him.

Edit: if a Christian preacher says it, it must be true. Ban everyone who eats pork!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
can't imagine my life without meat. i NEED some kind of meat or fish for every one of my meals.

tuna, chicken, beef, mutton, cuttlefish, prawns, octupus, duck... meat is sooo awesome. :proud:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Unlike some others, I try to talk with facts and figures and am not confined to just :lol: and :fp: - a sign of deficiency.

ok let me cut it short

here is a christian priest saying it, you dont have to be religious, this is just facts:

You can't stop us from eating pork just because your religion doesn't allow that.
We know what you want, it isn't "oh, the animal is dirty, not healthy, you should stop eating it."
You just want us to follow your religion.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
bitchisback.jpg

Fiero

Reaction score
What's it to you?

There are some universally accepted boundaries i.e. religion, sexual orientation, race, etc. that are better shown respect whether or not you agree with them. For the sake of living in a civilized manner.

Of course this is the internet so there is room for trolling, but this forum has certain rules and frankly you should know better than to come off in a negative light due to not respecting someone's beliefs.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
You can't stop us from eating pork just because your religion doesn't allow that.
We know what you want, it isn't "oh, the animal is dirty, not healthy, you should stop eating it."
You just want us to follow your religion.
no he's not. he's just stating that he believes pork is dangerous for your health and is trying to prove it.
he just explained a few pages ago when someone asked him why pork is banned for muslims and somehow that turned into a religious debate.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score

ok let me cut it short

Then you post shit like that and wonder why people don't try to talk rationally with you.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

ok let me cut it short

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
There are some universally accepted boundaries i.e. religion, sexual orientation, race, etc. that are better shown respect whether or not you agree with them. For the sake of living in a civilized manner.

Of course this is the internet so there is room for trolling, but this forum has certain rules and frankly you should know better than to come off in a negative light due to not respecting someone's beliefs.

What exactly have I disrespected? Try to understand jokes please.

You bore me to death some times, Fiero.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What's it to you?

-------------

Jivara, if you really want me to get banned, I will ask the mods to ban me NOW! Is there any mods around? Ban me, for Jivara, I want to show him that I would do anything for him.

Edit: if a Christian preacher says it, it must be true. Ban everyone who eats pork!

Jivara, for you. :D

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Whatever, I give up, you guys are as hopeless as a bunch of Hyena's

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Get back on topic otherwise this gets deleted.

Schedule