The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?
Real Madrid - Winners 53 63.86%
Barcelona - Winners 40 48.19%
Valencia - Top 4 31 37.35%
Real Betis - Top 4 13 15.66%
Sevilla - Top 4 20 24.10%
Real Sociedad - Top 4 12 14.46%
Atletico Madrid - Top 4 56 67.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-09-2019, 10:07   #20461
joyrider
Il Moderati

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...n-sancion.html

300€ fine
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2019, 20:58   #20462
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

mourinho incoming.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:01   #20463
vB9
Man with a Plan

Wot? No love for Messi? You ppl are jelly... sick goal. 6th B;d'Or tomorrow.

He'll win one more in his lifetime, 7 in total. No chance CR adding to his collection in Italy unless he wins CL and even then it will be a team effort. He may get one at Utd if he returns & wins the league with goals galore... that wud make it 6... FU, CR.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 02-12-2019, 02:56   #20464
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Wot? No love for Messi? You ppl are jelly... sick goal. 6th B;d'Or tomorrow.

He'll win one more in his lifetime, 7 in total. No chance CR adding to his collection in Italy unless he wins CL and even then it will be a team effort. He may get one at Utd if he returns & wins the league with goals galore... that wud make it 6... FU, CR.

We saw it.. is just that most of us (i might be the only one) are starting to lose interest in football since ac milan is keep being trash.

I don’t think he will win tomorrow?? VVD is pretty hyped and I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave it to him
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 22:43   #20465
vB9
Man with a Plan

B;d'Or to CR...

Signature
Old 03-12-2019, 03:47   #20466
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Messiiiiiiiii
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:26   #20467
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Giorgio Chiellini claims Juventus teammate Cristiano Ronaldo “was robbed of the Ballon d’Or last year, as Real Madrid wanted to stop him winning.”

The trophy went to Real Madrid and Croatia midfielder Luka Modric in 2018, while this evening the winner was Barcelona star Lionel Messi.
Ronaldo skipped the ceremony for two years running after learning he would not be holding the golden globe aloft.

Asked about the decisions, Chiellini made some remarkable comments on Sky Sport Italia.

“Ronaldo was really robbed of the Ballon d'Or last season, when Real Madrid decided to make sure he couldn't win it and that was really weird,” said the defender.

“This season, it was more balanced. With all due respect, Modric even in his best season of his career didn't deserve it. That was a signal from Real Madrid, as they wanted to stop Ronaldo winning it.

“He won the Champions League, but by that logic, (Liverpool defender Virgil) Van Dijk should've won it this year, or last year (Antoine) Griezmann, (Paul) Pogba or (Kylian) Mbappe for doing extraordinary things at the World Cup. Modric made no sense.”

Cristiano Ronaldo won the Ballon d’Or on five occasions, while Messi now has six.

Signature
Old 03-12-2019, 11:31   #20468
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
"Dear Virgil, where you are now, Ronaldo has been a thousand times," Katia began.

“Look, dear Virgil, Cristiano Ronaldo has become champion three times in the country where you have been playing for years and where you still have not succeeded. Cristiano Ronaldo has even been the best player and top scorer in the country where you play. By the way, he was younger than you are now.

"Then, dear Virgil, Cristiano Ronaldo went somewhere else where he became the best player in club history: Real Madrid.
"What do you say Virgil? Maybe so, because this club, with the same Cristiano, even beat you in the Champions League final. Ronaldo already has five of them here, Virgil.

“And this same Ronaldo has crushed your Oranje in a final. Was that heavy Virgil? We feel sorry for you. And dear Virgil, even in one of the least successful seasons of his career, Cristiano Ronaldo has won more prizes than you. Is that nice or not?

Now Virgil, as soon as you win prizes against real opponents, we can talk further. Once you have a handful of them, from the real top prizes, you may be able to sit at the same table as Cristiano.

Girl got spunk

Signature
Old 03-12-2019, 14:05   #20469
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
“On the one hand, I enjoyed having five and being the only one,” Messi told France Football .

“When Cristiano moved level, I admit that it hurt me a bit. I was no longer alone at the top. But it made sense, although it was good when I was alone at five.

“Was I frustrated in the last few years? Let's say I understood why I did not win.

“As a team, we had not achieved our major goal, which was to win the Champions League, which gives you more chances to win the Ballon d'Or.

“When Cristiano Ronaldo won it is because he had achieved great seasons by winning the Champions League and being decisive. It was deserved, there was not much I could do.

“Did I feel injustice? It's up to you to tell me if the Ballon d'Or is awarded to the best player or the one who enjoys the best season.

“It is also down to individual taste. Some prefer Cristiano, others myself or Neymar or [Kylian] Mbappe. People have the right to choose the one they like most.”

“When the Ballon d'Or eludes you, everyone reacts in their own way. But when you are a top athlete, you always want to win.”

“It is exceptional to win the Ballon d'Or four years in a row, and win another 10 years after the first, it puts into perspective the longevity of my career,” added the South American. “It's hard to stay competitive for a decade. I was lucky to be able to do it.”

Insult CR being level.

Signature
Old 03-12-2019, 17:26   #20470
Pingu
Theonomenal

Katia throwing shade at VVD who finished above CR7 HAHAHA what an idiot

Signature
Pingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 17:51   #20471
beegees
make me adm in

VVD was telling a joke. Katia should go watch the full interview instead of being impulsive.

Signature
Necro on Kalinic
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I predict 18-20 Serie A goals and 5-6 Europa League goals.

He will also have 7-10 assists though in Serie A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.
Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 19:30   #20472
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Fuck Messy
Anytime there's someone who approaches CR7 and Messi's level they er on the side of giving it to Messi if Messi would be next in line....but they give it to whomever is closest to CR7.
Fuckin Modric
But I knew that they would NEVER give it to VVD because of the Bartha lab rat

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 19:58   #20473
beegees
make me adm in

I personally think that liverpool success last season is because the whole team was so great.
VVD had great season, and so does Allison. Allison won lot of golden gloves in last season (EPL, UCL, Copa America, and there's one more but I forgot). Salah, Mane was great. Even TAA made Guinness record for most assist by full back in 1 season.

It was a team success instead of individual.

Messi, I think, deserve it.

Signature
Necro on Kalinic
Quote:
I predict 18-20 Serie A goals and 5-6 Europa League goals.

He will also have 7-10 assists though in Serie A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
I can confirm to you that Musacchio is the answer to securing the best defense in Serie A for us, for the next 5+yrs, easily.
Also, he has an extremely dense penis. girthy as a 40oz of Old English, which gives him this air of confidence that cannot be bought.
beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 20:22   #20474
Nalim
National Team Player

I think you could make strong arguments for giving it to either of Messi and VVD. But in what world does Cristiano deserve 3rd spot? Just like when he was named Serie A player of the year. I mean anyone who watches Serie A would know that CR7 doesn’t come close to being the best player in Italy let alone the world.
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 20:35   #20475
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

All of these quotes are disgusting. This trophy should be abolished. Football is a team sport

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 21:49   #20476
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Imagine caring about a balon d'or
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 22:21   #20477
leaf
Dead man walking

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Imagine caring about a balon d'or
We support a team that used to expect their players to win it

Signature
Sage & Necro on Romagnoli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Musacchio is a fair bit better than Romagnoli.
Necro on Bertolacci
Quote:
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
#Expertz
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 21:48   #20478
fray
Casciavit

Standard procedure for Messi tonight

Signature
fray is offline   Reply With Quote