Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It is true that the midfield is shit. He wasnt getting any service and if he just stood in the box people would be complaining that hes invisible. Cant win either way for him.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Pundits are right.. Balotelli is not a great player, he will get bashing the same way Constant gets bashing, the same way Bonera gets bashing, the same way Robinho gets bashing.. if you don't play well don't expect them to pamper you.

Great players make the rest of the team play better, I don't see it with Balotelli he is too focused on himself and not the team. Not good enough.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shit game for him, but:

If he plays upfront, people complain he should go back and get the ball.
He does that, people complain he should go upfront.

his off the ball movement is pathetic for a player of his caliber.he's got a good skillset but he seems to lack the brains+ he's lazy and unwilling to improve(he improves a little for 1-2 games after fans protesting and after that same again and again not long term improvement)

as much i would like to see him fulfill his potential with us i dont see this happening so i hope we sell him for a good amount in order to rebuild the team in a more balanced way.

If we sell him, who do u think our management will buy yagami?

i hope one of mandukic diego costa muriel.all i need is mario to be sold as he doesnt seem to improve his play and he can attract a good transfer fee.so if its over 30-35 i say sell him in an instance.i d better sell him than dsg or els92

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Did he ask Boban if he was world class?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Host Giancarlo Marocchi suggested his substitution was perhaps because Balotelli had not moved very much while on the field
:lol:

I don't mind he was pissed off that he was substituted, but to come out on tv and complain about it, is a no no.

Last edited:

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Its amazing the contrast in views on Mario in here. When you win he is amazing and when you lose he is a problem. You cant change your views on a player drasically like this because of a result

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Balotelli>boban

Great sports journalism work here bravo boban lol

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Imagine the police pulling up Boban in stead of Mario.
Hour long bitching of how policemen were better before and how the system has fallen :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Or maybe he'd try to kick them and fall and crack his hip

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sad to see Boban who has done alot more for Milan get criticism and people siding with Mario

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
He is horrible every time. Lack of effort for other players, even if you receive one good pass coming from mid you should be at the right place to score, not walking anywhere else or exploring grass. Still there just because we don't have a coach but a motivator on the bench. Mr Balo (look around you, ask the ball into space, control forward, avoid ball garbage, don't forget replacement because you are a team player).

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Balotelli>boban

Great sports journalism work here bravo boban lol

What is next? Balotelli > Maldini + Baresi or Balotelli > AC MILAN

Just make your own website titled the best player of all time where you can tell all the world how Balo is the best of the best.

Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
If we sell him, who do u think our management will buy yagami?

Am I saying that we need to sell him?
Like I said before, everything that I ask from Pato is the same I ask of Balo, to fucking commit to strive to get better.
If Balo does not want to be CF, then what? AM? He made a great pass against Livorno but this game showed that Roma is not Livorno nor any top tier competition in serie A either.

If he wants to commit, then he is part of our future. On the other hand if he does not, I would even trade him for Jackson Martinez (Porto) who does not even have a third of the talent that Balo has.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm sorry, I don't like boban the journalist

I don't cheer for journalist

Ohh!! Good!!! U interviewed the player that just lost and got sound bit and reaction !

Braavo bobaaaaan waaauuw

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't like boban the journalist

I don't cheer for journalist

Ohh!! Good!!! U interviewed the player that just lost and got sound bit and reaction !

Braavo bobaaaaan waaauuw

I admire your loyalty towards Mario:thumbsup:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Boban speaks the ugly truth but some people have a hard time accepting it. I for one love to hear his opinion, I think he is almost always spot on.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Boban speaks the ugly truth but some people have a hard time accepting it. I for one love to hear his opinion, I think he is almost always spot on.

Boban would be perfect on RTE.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Go away sandusky

lool you know when they attack the messenger rather than the message, they are in trouble. Boban is saying the absolute truth. Its amazing that I as an outsider gets angry watching Mario not giving his all for the Milan shirt, while you are defending him. Milan is bigger than Mario and no player who is giving his all should even wear the shirt. I rather have a lesser player who gives his all than a more talented player who doesnt care most of the time

Said

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
sell this guy when u can still get good money for him, he hasnt shown us anything worldclass except long rage shots

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Mario does care... but its not in tune with the concerns of Milan the club

He cares about what others say about him, he cares what the ref thinks when he drops dead like a log instead of shooting on goal.

But Milan as you said is bigger than the individual and he doesn't seem to have the frame of mind to think of problems that are beyond his bubble.

Either we solve these problems by signing better players, this way he has no excuse for being a bad soloist. Or we sell him and build a balanced squad without a 'special' player for the hard times. When shit goes down you better work hard before anything, if Balotelli cannot work for Milan then he must go.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bobans been having his best ever season as sportsjournalist

imagine if he was a sportsjournalist in 96 wow record breaking

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

He cares about what others say about him, he cares what the ref thinks when he drops dead like a log instead of shooting on goal.

But Milan as you said is bigger than the individual and he doesn't seem to have the frame of mind to think of problems that are beyond his bubble.

Either we solve these problems by signing better players, this way he has no excuse for being a bad soloist. Or we sell him and build a balanced squad without a 'special' player for the hard times. When shit goes down you better work hard before anything, if Balotelli cannot work for Milan then he must go.

BmGtxBTCQAASkzp.png:large

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Man city fans used to find him funny, but they could afford to as they had Tevez, Dzeko and aguero. so its not like they counted on him for much. Milan are trying to build their team around a player that is not stable mentally. Its asking for trouble. As you say Mario has to change if things are gonna work. But as long as there are people like congo out there who will always make excuses for him and there are plenty of them, even more in his real life. He will never fulfil his potential.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Loss against Roma away, after a 5 game winning streak and the haters are out in full force again :lol:

Wannabe Bobans :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Loss against Roma away, after a 5 game winning streak and the haters are out in full force again :lol:

Wannabe Bobans :o

hueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheu

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
My main problem with him is not the performance(pretty much the whole team was shit), it's the attitude after he got subbed off and then that interview. Hope he isn't sold after this year though.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheuhueheuheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuehueheuheueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuehueheuheuehuehueheuheuehueheu

Such Meltdown.

:balo:

Schedule