Nigel de Jong Thread

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I'm sorry but what the fuck !!!!!!

De Jong is a first team Dutch international and we get 3.5 fucking million !?

Will miss Nigel so much !!!!

Selling De Jong significantly weakens our team.

City need to pull something out of the hat now.

We have been fucking arse raped by these italian wankers.

Fucking hell fire. 3 mil? Would rather slice my scrotum in to pieces.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
3.5 million!! Galliani continues to be the envy of every other club in Europe. Thats easily one of the deals of the summer. The best manager sniffs out the best value opportunities in the market, and acquires them. And Galliani is the very best.

Whether Kaka comes or not, we already have a midfield much better than the last season. And a more flexible attack.

Benvenuto Nigel!

no doubt, passes on pastore/jovetic/witsel who would have made up a WC milan atm and signs a player who has 1 year left for 3.5.

amazing galliani! no one could ever pull this off.

He had some fall-out with mancini though. That we know

sauce?

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Quote:
City need to pull something out of the hat now.

We have been fucking arse raped by these italian wankers.

Fucking hell fire. 3 mil? Would rather slice my scrotum in to pieces.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
no doubt, passes on pastore/jovetic/witsel who would have made up a WC milan atm and signs a player who has 1 year left for 3.5.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOOOOOOL

DE JONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Pastore will come next year for 7 mil at most. Kaka replacement ;).

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hellllloooooooooooo man city sheikss

pzYXR.png

helllooooooooooooooooo hellllllllllloooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
:g: with city's money would make a team better than real/barca combined.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Makes sense.
Seems like he's fallen down the pecking order in midfield, and he knows it.

He's said that since the start.

Ever since he arrived.

sauce?

Tbh, after signing Viudez, Cardacio, Grimi, Adiyiah and some others, it's pretty clear that our youth scouting isn't to be trusted.

Plus, Witsel was horrid in the game Braida went to see him.

Hindsight is wonderful, but what if we signed those and they turned out like shit? And then we moaned at Galliani for wasting money on shitty no-hope youth players... like we do now.

I mean... you've already got to calling Fossati a flop.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
with their money :g: would have resigned seedorf and co on double wages. :fp:

Obviously Galliani wasnt good in the past but he has learned from his misstakes.

I doubt any team in Europe have gotten so much for so little money as Milan this mercato.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I think in City's case it would be Shawn Wright Phillips.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

pretty much

fairy would have resigned for 6 years with an 8 million contract.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He's said that since the start.

Plus, Witsel was horrid in the game Braida went to see him.

I mean... you've already got to calling Fossati a flop.

witsel wasn't horrible, the reason why braida called it off was because witsel wanted to take a penalty and he missed it. he had an average game that night, totally not horrible

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
witsel wasn't horrible, the reason why braida called it off was because witsel wanted to take a penalty and he missed it. he had an average game that night, totally not horrible

the reason we didn;t' sign witsel wasn't 1 bad game. It was finivest fine.

we ended up w/ a loan aquilani and nocerino for 500k. It's not like we spent 8-10 mil on another player.

An ex of bad scouting would be something like...signing huntelaar for 15 mil, when we could have got fabiano for same.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
why would they be depressed about losing de jong? they have toure/barry/rodwell and will probably sign someone before the window closes.

besides, de jong was a sub last season.
Rodwell is inexperienced, Barry is injured and is quite old anyway. De Jong allows Toure to play further up the field.

There are not too many players available who can replace De Jong.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some fan says all the stadium goers who have seen Nigel up close regret this move because they were amazed by the amount of bossing.

I'm sure he gave the ball to Aguero who scored the title winning goal. This is indeed a quality signing.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
From Man City forum:

I sense a trend - match going Blues (who can see what is going on off the ball as well as on it) tend to have a high regard for Nigel, whereas tv and play station fans seem to think he is not good enough - if you go to games and watch what Nigel does, on and off the ball, tracking runs etc I think you see more than on the telly

Very interesting post.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
From Man City forum:

I sense a trend - match going Blues (who can see what is going on off the ball as well as on it) tend to have a high regard for Nigel, whereas tv and play station fans seem to think he is not good enough - if you go to games and watch what Nigel does, on and off the ball, tracking runs etc I think you see more than on the telly

Very interesting post.

thats how i feel about gattuso tbh

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

we ended up w/ a loan aquilani and nocerino for 500k. It's not like we spent 8-10 mil on another player.

An ex of bad scouting would be something like...signing huntelaar for 15 mil, when we could have got fabiano for same.

Braida a douch + finivest fine

idd: we didn't spend any big money on a other player

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
Rodwell is inexperienced, Barry is injured and is quite old anyway. De Jong allows Toure to play further up the field.

There are not too many players available who can replace De Jong.

Lol Rodwell has shitloads of experience as he was very important for Everton, a subtopper in the PL, and always starting when fit.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
From Man City forum:

Very interesting post.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My experience is the same. You get defenders and hard workers better live. You see the off the ball stuff, you feel the energy they put in.
In TV it's all about what you do with the ball on feet... Skilled players get more praise. Live you can see much better other aspects.

I'm not sure here... Fabiano declined after the WC and had some serous injuries he only recovered totally now, back in Brazil. Could be a serious flop and wouldn't have any decent resale value.

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

sauce?

didnt we have Kaka and someone else as am before pastore joined palermo? and wasnt pato prefered over JoJo? I agree on witsel tho, just cause he misse a fkin penalty :fp:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Some fan says all the stadium goers who have seen Nigel up close regret this move because they were amazed by the amount of bossing.

I'm sure he gave the ball to Aguero who scored the title winning goal. This is indeed a quality signing.
That was Balotelli.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Don't think Fabiano wouldn't been all that playing on the wing in 4-2-fantasia either :D

To be fair, Huntelaar has turned out to be a pretty good player.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
in this forum de jong is being paraded as if he was xavi or iniesta, so no one needs to worry about underrating him :D

excited to watch him play, finally someone who can win the ball back! I just hope he avoids suspensions and injuries.