Andrea Bertolacci Thread

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I doubt this guy would even be any good in the isl...even nocerino offers a little bit (as a striker).

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
at this rate g will loan him out till contract running out a la matri :g:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is shocking to me to have bought a player for so much and still be confused about his best position in your lineup.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This transfer could go up there with Vieri and Mancini, the difference is those guys where FREE!

Didn't this guy get called up by Conte this week as well ??

Where's Mauri ? At least give him a go, he won't be any worse than this guy.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we should have got foddertacci and romastori for 15M both, not 45

Roma got Bertolacci's half card for 8.5 million. Do you really think they would really sell him for anything less than 17 and that is without making a profit. Romagnoli was too expensive but he is worth the tag.

Sent Zapata, Alex, Bonaventura (Allegri's kid) and De Jong for Rugani.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Ferrara: "Have you ever thought to use Bertolacci behind the strikers?"
Mihajlovic: "Yes, but the boy does not feel like playing that role"

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
doesn't feel like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not only does quaresma sign average/poor players, they're assholes as well :lol: :proud:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Fuck this guy signing worse than ricardo oliveira
Rather play noce than this piece of shit, at least noce 40x cheaper and as invisible as him

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Bacca/Adriano
Bona/Menez/Balo/Niang, Berto/Honda, Balo/Niang/Cerci/Menez/Bona
Monto/Mauri NDJ/Kucka

We need to switch to this. Similar to Miha's samp last year and gets players playing in positions that they are either most suited to or will bring the most to the team. Berto is a final third player who can work back when necessary but forcing him to do what he can't makes him look worse than he is.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
didn't see the Italy game. Anybody can tell me how Bertolacci played. The fact that he got called in the NT is encouraging....

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
didn't see the Italy game. Anybody can tell me how Bertolacci played. The fact that he got called in the NT is encouraging....

He switch monto for like last 25 minutes, didnt make anything bad or wonderful. He started first goal action for italy with misplaced long pass, nothing more to say imo because he didnt play under pressure etc.
He plays in NT probably only because his last season and if he wont start performing good in milan then he wont play for NT.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
He switch monto for like last 25 minutes, didnt make anything bad or wonderful. He started first goal action for italy with misplaced long pass, nothing more to say imo because he didnt play under pressure etc.
He plays in NT probably only because his last season and if he wont start performing good in milan then he wont play for NT.

It's not necessarily that, most of the top teams that pretend to get a place in the top 5 have very very few italian players. For a NT team coach it's a great thing when a chunk of the players also play together at the club level (like Juventus defense up to midfield) ... other than that, Milan is one of the few clubs that has potentially NT midfielders as a group (Montolivo-Bonaventura-Bertolacci ... with Poli a little bit further), and a call in NT is in many cases a wake up call and a good motivational tool to get these players to try harder.

In the game with Norway, it was little more than a friendly and good test for Conte to see what he could get out of various players.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

What misplaced pass? It was an accurate long ball which he meant.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
What misplaced pass? It was an accurate long ball which he meant.

:D
t8m6hc.jpg

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:lol:
So the fact the player had to run a couple steps backwards makes it a mispass? :fp: If you want the definition of mispass I suggest you re-watch Monty's performance :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
:lol:
So the fact the player had to run a couple steps backwards makes it a mispass? :fp: If you want the definition of mispass I suggest you re-watch Monty's performance :lol:

If candreva would play from start he will never pick up this ball imo. It is obvious where was candreva expecting this pass (open space behind defender) thats why its misplaced.
If you think this is great pass to candreva from berto with intention of both players ...

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Bertolacci will be fine, people on thus forum just freak out after a few bad performances, but that's the nature of this forum. Either play amazing or get ridiculed.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If candreva would play from start he will never pick up this ball imo. It is obvious where was candreva expecting this pass (open space behind defender) thats why its misplaced.
If you think this is great pass to candreva from berto with intention of both players ...

Lol get real...the ball reached the player it intended too. Btw I never said it was a great pass just an accurate long ball which it was. Certainly not misplaced like you claim. Anyway like you said inglish isn't your first language :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he's been terrible but beelan should be making sure they do everything they can for him to succeed since they invested way too much to bring him here.

I can see him not gaining any form which leads to pigeon loaning him out in january and then selling him on the cheap.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's been terrible but beelan should be making sure they do everything they can for him to succeed since they invested way too much to bring him here.

I can see him not gaining any form which leads to pigeon loaning him out in january and then selling him on the cheap.

He isn't underperforming that's just his level.

If someone is willing to offer 10m in January, I would take it and run.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He isn't underperforming that's just his level.

If someone is willing to offer 10m in January, I would take it and run.

I don't agree with the mourinho way of shipping out players 6 months after they arrive.

I would give him 2 seasons(and I don't even like him) If he doesn't show any improvements next season under the new coach then he could be shipped out during next seasons winter transfer window.

although if it ever came up I would swap him for strootman and take the risk (assuming his injury is not risking his career)

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't agree with the mourinho way of shipping out players 6 months after they arrive.

I would give him 2 seasons(and I don't even like him) If he doesn't show any improvements next season under the new coach then he could be shipped out during next seasons winter transfer window.

although if it ever came up I would swap him for strootman and take the risk (assuming his injury is not risking his career)

It's such a shame that injuries have plagued Strootman. When he was fit, the guy was the most important player for Roma and the Dutch NT.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The difference is Mourinho doesn't start those players but give them 5 minutes a game then ships them out.

Bertolacci on the other hand has been starting whenever possible.

Strootman will undergo some test and maybe will be cleared to play in January. Noway Roma gives up on him especially that his return would bolster their scudetto hopes.

Schedule