• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I am so hyped for selling the Snake. New commode already starting off fantastically.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Donnarumma will join Real Madrid season 2018/2019 after extending his contract with Milan with an affordable release clause [@partidazocope]

best case scenario
this would be ideal :star::star:
hope we can get big money tho

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
i don't have time for this, you know i have family, work, friends and money :D:D:D

Are you family also milanisti or just you?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Sell him then, if he's leaving after 1 year screw that. Buy Bravo, at least we know if we take games to PKs we are set.

Bravo is not a bad option, as Montella has that foot fetish as well.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Sell him then, if he's leaving after 1 year screw that. Buy Bravo, at least we know if we take games to PKs we are set. But seriously I would be happier losing him and going and investing in another GK who will stay and embrace the project.

I know people are angry with the kid but you would rather have Bravo here? :monto:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I know people are angry with the kid but you would rather have Bravo here? :monto:

It has nothing to do with anger. I have big doubts about Donna playing consistently for us if he stays for a season. First - if there's real at the door he will be pressed even more, second - fans are still gonna butcher him alot, third - he showed mental weakness during all this summer. I honestly wouldn't bet on him.

rav8998

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

No I wouldn't rather have bravo, it was more of a joke after his performance today. That's why I added but in seriousness I would invest in a GK who is willin to stay and embrace the project. I'm not really up to date on GK prospects so I'm not going to even throw out a real name.

In reality, I don't think having an older GK for a few years with the hopes of Pliz being the next big thing is a terrible idea. Much rather have Bravo and this strategy, than Neto haha

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Bravo just fucked the reigning European champions singlehandedly. The Snake conceded 6 goals from 10 shots on target from a bunch of kids

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sell dollarumma and sign claudio bravo

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
how is he compared to damian maia?

My favorite Maia is Maya Gabeira

04da39311c016dbdf0db568c837f5385.jpg

Last edited:

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
AC Montella en route ? No problem as long as we sign Conti, Hakan, Equilibrium, Kalin , Maia.

Take cuadrado if it is a straight swap with Miss De Sciglia

U said Borini !!! I don't see any other reason except a forced handshake with Lazio for Biggy.

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys do i need to post a Bravo fail compilation video? I want Donnarumma sold as much as you do, rather bet on plizzari growth ina year though and keep donna (who will want to prove himself for madrid) then ship him off.

Leno, NETO, Trapps all the names we've been linked with. All are average at best to be honest.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bravo? LMAO!!!!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: Revolution in the attack. That's who will go away.

As reported by the GDS on newsstands, Milan have decided to completely revolutionize also the forward line. No more, then, Keisuke Honda, Ocampos, and Deulofeu. Berry is a redundant (described separately), while Lapadula can go to Genoa. Suso is a question mark (still there is no agreement for the renewal), while Niang is another case to solve.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys do i need to post a Bravo fail compilation video? I want Donnarumma sold as much as you do, rather bet on plizzari growth ina year though and keep donna (who will want to prove himself for madrid) then ship him off.

Leno, NETO, Trapps all the names we've been linked with. All are average at best to be honest.

Barcelona/chile bravo is very good

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

you asked for it..

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bacca seems like he only wants to join his former club Sevilla, but a deal happening is very difficult. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bacca and Niang are annoying as fuck just leave man

Status
Not open for further replies.