Will Allegri make it till Christmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Don Carlo's team were good, very good in CL against strong teams. But we were more often than not terrible in the league. Sometimes even worse play than now with the players we had during Carlo's time :fp:

You trying to misunderestimate Silvio?

underestimating him would be saying he is not able;)
And by no means even in the most terrible season we playerd worse football than we did this year. If this Milan played in THAT league, it would be around 9th spot.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
How to compare? Please teach me.

LOL learn some names like Vieira, Cannavaro, Boksic, Salas, Batistuta, Rui Costa, Thuram, Vieri, Crespo.. that will do ;) Or you can just count the salaries of the players back then and now :D

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
LOL learn some names like Vieira, Cannavaro, Boksic, Salas, Batistuta, Rui Costa, Thuram, Vieri, Crespo.. that will do ;) Or you can just count the salaries of the players back then and now :D

But how to get the 9th spot? :conf:

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But how to get the 9th spot? :conf:

cause the first 7 spots were stuffed with those names, and one more spot lost by Allegris weird tactics:D if not 2 or 3.. I tried to stay generous.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It's funny when people have wanted Allegri gone from the moment after he won the title...

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
cause the first 7 spots were stuffed with those names, and one more spot lost by Allegris weird tactics:D if not 2 or 3.. I tried to stay generous.

Yes! Yes! Starting Nocezzero and 89 minute sub hahwhahahaha :lol::D:proud::thumbsup:

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes! Yes! Starting Nocezzero and 89 minute sub hahwhahahaha :lol::D:proud::thumbsup:

Pazzini to the ass rescue!! You have 3 minutes my boy! :D

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So when's the dinner? I'm hungry for some loser meat :D

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
"Allegri is staying with AC Milan."

#press

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not dinner time, stop those rumors already!

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri, Roma will wait until tonight

7_Sheva

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many...
So...its a compliment or an insult? I have comprehension problems today it seems...

A Compliment man;)
Im also writing too much bullshit, but why should I insult you? In difference to the others youre not talking just from youre ass. Nevermind;)

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But who will the new one be?

If anyone from this list then I'm ok with it

Rijkaard
Donadoni
Montella
Pippo
Seedorf (yes even him)

:cool:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
A Compliment man;)
Im also writing too much bullshit, but why should I insult you? In difference to the others youre not talking just from youre ass. Nevermind;)

Why thank you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule