The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
MN-La Scala: "Milan's management doesn't convince me. The club is thinking of Allegri, he costs less than Spalletti"

There's absolutely zero chance we get Allegri without an F+M style mercato budget which isn't happening. After his success at Juve, he's ready to step up in his career which probably means taking over at Man Utd.

Re Spalletti, he has to be the odds on favourite. What we need now is a coach with a proven track record in Italy which only leaves him and Rudi Garcia given that Allegri/Mourinho are impossible.

I'd be happy with either one but this season is practically already over before it began. The most frustrating part is that if Bodini had used their common sense and hired Spalletti/Rudi Garcia initially we would've had a decent shot of qualifying for CL whereas now it's too late.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The smart, rich, ambitious Chinese were smart enough to buy Inter for a lot cheaper while the poor, fraud Chinese ended up at Milan. And Commisso lucked out and got Fiorentina for a lot cheaper as well than having to buy this circus show.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Conte v. Giampaolo

One has 6 wins out of 6 games. The other has 6 points out of 6 games.

It's still hilarious when Giampaolo tried to take a shot at Conte's keep your head down and run comment with, "I like my players to keep their heads up and play football." haha

It's was a good comment, if it came from someone with the hardware to back it up and not from someone who hasn't even finished in a EL spot.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
4 months into their jobs and most of the fans are criticising the management for their job so far... You should have stopped there

Oh no, the 17 year old morons around the world who probably have not held a real job yet thinks the management have done an bad job. The horror!

I'll waste my life here all i want and call out noobs like you.

Cheers

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's absolutely zero chance we get Allegri without an F+M style mercato budget which isn't happening. After his success at Juve, he's ready to step up in his career which probably means taking over at Man Utd.

Re Spalletti, he has to be the odds on favourite. What we need now is a coach with a proven track record in Italy which only leaves him and Rudi Garcia given that Allegri/Mourinho are impossible.

I'd be happy with either one but this season is practically already over before it began. The most frustrating part is that if Bodini had used their common sense and hired Spalletti/Rudi Garcia we would've had a decent shot of qualifying for CL whereas now it's too late.

Yeah I think Allegri is waiting on a Premier League job to open up. Ready to cash in on his success at Juve. I agree on all you said. Maybe Ranieri though as a caretaker for the rest of the year is possible as well.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's was a good comment, if it came from someone with the hardware to back it up and not from someone who hasn't even finished in a EL spot.

The journalists in the room were all calling Giampaolo a maestro as well. :lol: Morons.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well if Arsenal pays for him like united paid for Sanchez, then why not, Ozil is creative player and hopefully serie A suits him.

Only way Ozil works if Hakan, Suso, Kessie are moved on.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Reinforce their belief, yes. Do the unexpected. Maldini making those Sacchi comments and reaffirming them post game yesterday but then sack him nonetheless? It screams panic.

I have more respect for trying to help Giampaolo out of the hole than tourettes hire one of those equally mediocre managers all you geniuses, who think everything's just pick-and-choose, scream for.

That being said I understand it if he's sacked. I just fucking dread another new manager merry go round. None of the great ones will want to stake their name on this stink bomb and the one's who accept will have new shortcomings in a few months. Rinse and repeat.

I'd rather bet on the quality of the squad lifting Giampaolo out of the hole and giving him some breathing room. Whatever the bipolar Dunning/Kruger brigade in here says he is a competent manager.

You can be as condescending as you want. Giampaolo is NOT a competent manager.

1. Fell out with Piatek (who hasn't been the same ever since)
  2. Fell out with Paq (ditto)
  3. Probably fell out with Kessie
  4. Played Biglia until even the dumbest poster here could see that this was a bad decision
  5. Didn't and apparently can't reign in Suso
  6. didn't seem to value Leao until the last two games (our only bright spot atm)
  7. Changed his beloved formation after ONE fucking game
  8. Off the ball movement and passing sequences has gotten worse
  9. Doesn't seem to understand how/when to use Rebic

That means that he's shown ineptness both tactically, and in his man management. The general lethargy and unwillingness to sacrifice also tells me that he's a shit motivator as well. "Competent" my black ass :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
On Castillejo: “I’m very excited to see his performances, I like the way he plays and his style. I think he can be a great surprise for us.”

:lol::lol::lol::fp::fp::cry:

https://sempremilan.com/maldini-im-excited-to-see-castillejo-i-like-his-style

Convincing Leo not to fire Rino in winter (they hate each other) is common knowledge.

Maldini is probably the greatest club symbol and FB of all time but unfortunately he's the Mesbah of Managers.

Fuck your common sense. Source it.

A SD publicly praising a new signing is just that, nothing else and happens all the time for different reasons.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
You can be as condescending as you want. Giampaolo is NOT a competent manager.

1. Fell out with Piatek (who hasn't been the same ever since)
  2. Fell out with Paq (ditto)
  3. Probably fell out with Kessie
  4. Played Biglia until even the dumbest poster here could see that this was a bad decision
  5. Didn't and apparently can't reign in Suso
  6. didn't seem to value Leao until the last two games (our only bright spot atm)
  7. Changed his beloved formation after ONE fucking game
  8. Off the ball movement and passing sequences has gotten worse
  9. Doesn't seem to understand how/when to use Rebic

That means that he's shown ineptness both tactically, and in his man management. The general lethargy and unwillingness to sacrifice also tells me that he's a shit motivator as well. "Competent" my black ass :o
I don't disagree with any of these points leaf although you're better than "probably fell out with Kessie", but I feel your attack is as if we've played 15 and not 6 games.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Paolo's role at Milan should've been limited to that of Zanetti at Inter or Totti at Roma. Simply a club legend with a pretty face to win over sponsors and convince potential targets to join the club. That's it. But no, Paolo's ego was too big and he thought that he was too good for that and knew better about building winning teams with zero experience.

There's a reason that most players fail as Manager's otherwise everybody would do it.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini has failed spectacularly so far in his role as SD.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Allegri comes in. Doesn't present miracles right away.

Fuck you Allegri!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

He's about as good as Mirabellend but at least Montella had finished 4th three times with Fiorentina previously and we weren't one point shy of relegation :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One of the worst performers ever in a six game season.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
In what world actually we are considering keeping the worst manager the last 80 years? Ffs :fp:

Even saying all that stuff makes me feel dumb

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well if Arsenal pays for him like united paid for Sanchez, then why not, Ozil is creative player and hopefully serie A suits him.

These are the type of shrewd signings current Milan needs to be making in their state especially with big clubs willing to flip the bill. Like you said with Inter-Alexis and even Roma with Mkhitaryan. Milan were too proud to take Ceballos on loan when you need all the help you can get to get back to the CL.

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
milanmb think what's best for legends.
we think what's best for the club.

and in the name of ac milan, fuck milanmb !

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Fuck your common sense. Source it.

A SD publicly praising a new signing is just that, nothing else and happens all the time for different reasons.

Fuck your blind loyalty. He just stated that he was very excited to see noodle play and that he can be a great surprise for us. Well guess what? He was probably the worst signing last summer and given Maldini's statements I'm pretty sure he convinced Leo to sign him.

The worrying part is that he was given complete control over all signings this summer which is probably why everybody bar Leao will turn out to be huge flops.

He just doesn't have a good eye for choosing manager's and players as the performances so far have shown.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paolo's role at Milan should've been limited to that of Zanetti at Inter or Totti at Roma. Simply a club legend with a pretty face to win over sponsors and convince potential targets to join the club. That's it. But no, Paolo's ego was too big and he thought that he was too good for that and knew better about building winning teams with zero experience.

There's a reason that most players fail as Manager's otherwise everybody would do it.

Luis Campos would have been really good as SD. Even after selling Pepe and Leao, Lille are 4th in Ligue 1.

The failure is also of Gazidis. He is the one who appointed the other directors. Also his policy against experienced players hasn't worked out.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Arrigo Sacchi about Giampaolo on Radio Rai: “Sacking Giampaolo would be a double mistake. It would be a mistake of the management and lack of professionalism. We must have patience, there are many young players and perhaps still not mature. Giampaolo has already shown that he is good, even with teams weaker than Milan. We must have patience, Milan is still a team that is raw..”

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where is that coward MR at?

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
to be fair to maldini, he was thrusted into this role. the idea was for him to get experience behind leo (who payed 40m for piatek in january when it was clear as shit we needed a lw). This is the first coach he's seen been hired and it was a disaster, but for the player he brought in he did excellent work considering the restrictions placed upon him by ffp and Gazidis wanting only young guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule