The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mirabelli spoke this morning with De Sciglio in Milanello. The club want to know his intentions before meeting his agent. De Sciglio could leave Milan at the end of the season, his contract extension is not a priority for the Milan leadership. #Sky

I'm more than sure, it's Midtablotella's request, he wants an offensive fullback for his shitty playing style.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Mirabelli spoke to De Sciglio today. There is a chance of a seperation in the summer as a renewal is not a priority for De Sciglio. [Sky]

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Shit club. Another Inter case. We don't know what to keep, what to bring. There is no project. Vulture is taking a break, bye.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If DES doesn't renew we should bring back Darmian on a loan with option deal. Good like for like replacement.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
didn't allegri made el shaarawy a top 5 winger in europe when coming to goals + assists made in a season?

made nocerino score 10 goals..

constant an useful player, as well as zapata, de jong, made montolivo look like a maestro etc.

what montella has done? only improved zuzo.

1. You cannot really say that SES was a top 5 winger for only good 6 months.

2. Ibra was the one that made Nocerino score 10 goals not Allegri

3. Constant was only useful as long as SeS was healthy. Once SeS got his injury bug it was painfully clear that Constant was slightly better than Calabria defensively. Zapata has never changed, always the same, DeJong was serviceable and Montolivo never looked as a Maestro.

4. Suso improved under Gasperini. The best thing that Montella did it was the chance that he gave to Locatelli but then he ended it pretty fast. Though I got to say that under Montella the team has looked better and more organized than under Pippo or Mihajlovic.

Allegri? If it was not for his first season he probably would have been a dark spot for us. Everybody raves that he got us from the bottom to CL but forget who was the coach that got us into the bottom.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli interview:

Massimiliano Mirabelli spoke to Sky Sport about Milan after their game against Empoli, here is what he had to say: "Today's loss? Well it won't change the way we have been working. I really believed we were going to get a different score and I believe that the players gave it their all. Even so, we are going to have to start being more clinical against these smaller clubs. Today we started to play in the last 20 minutes only which is too late. We are a young team and I think that this game could serve us well".

DONNARUMMA - " We have had talks over the past week with his agents which is normal. We also had talks with Gigio and we asked him if he wanted to stay at Milan. He responded in an affermative matter that he is happy here and he wants to keep playing for Milan. It is now up to us to find an agreement with his agents".

AUBAMEYANG SCOUTING WITH MONTELLA - " Everyone has his own job. It has been years now that I have been scouting many different players from one stadium to another. Montella knew that I was going to go to Montecarlo and suddenly he appeared in my car....!".

MILAN'S BRAND - " I think our brand is still very strong as we are one of the clubs who has the most international titles in the world alongside Real Madrid. Milan is still Milan even if the club has struggled of late. Mercato? We want to finish this season well first. We have a very young team with many great players. We don't want to make too many changes but if we can improve certain areas then we will do so. These last few games will be important as we want to qualify for a European position".

TRANSFER MARKET - " We want to improve our team and yes our new ownership have already given us their availability to invest. The new ownership aren't here just for the sake of things, they have important plans going forward. We know that we will need time and that we are not magicians but we have clear plans".

GALLIANI - " Galliani and Berlusconi are a big part of Milan. I saluted him today and we were all very happy that he came to see us at the stadium. We want him to return for sure in the near future".

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
So if (when) DeS leaves do we sign a LB or RB to replace him :D

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most overrated player in Serie A.

Guy has no sense of positioning whatsoever. Has average football IQ and really isn't all that technical. Hes basically just a bull who knows how to finish. He's the least influential midfielder i've ever seen. Goes missing for large swaths of the game then an occasional tackle here and BAM scores a goal and fades back to nonexistence. I pity the club willing to meet whatever Atalanta is asking for

This is his breakout season in a new position, and he's 20. Tactics wise, he's great fit next to a midfield of say Jack and Badelj. He'd give the power and burst to drive forward and compliment the skill.

His decision making could improve but what you didn't mention is that he actually has pretty good technique. He isn't just a super athletic player. His power is rare, but he can dribble and his passing range is decent too. That's why teams are so interested in him. He has everything a player could need. More than enough for montella to work with comfortably

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ask yourself is Conti a RB when Atalanta uses 3-4-3?
:fp::fp: Newbies.

It seems people miss Armero-like experiments.

yagami dares to talk
go on like this.last time u bashed sousa he scored 4 in 12minutes vs inda

whats darmian position?where did he played in azzuri and torino?
how's he more suitable than conti?or havent u seen conti play rb?
how cafu fitted in 4-4-2 formation?

whats the formation we are going to play next season since montella himself said we are probably going to change it?

enlighten us with your precious(my ass ) knowledge of this beautiful game

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Shit club. Another Inter case. We don't know what to keep, what to bring. There is no project. Vulture is taking a break, bye.

Please, take a long break.

-----------

We need a proper forum reporter, who's stepping up??

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Antonini: "Milan's mercato? I'd sign Mendy, Tolisso and Aubameyang."

:thumbsup: Nini for Sporting Director pls. Maybe he can become the next Monchi lol.

LA77 :proud:

Please, take a long break.

-----------

We need a proper forum reporter, who's stepping up??

Miss Patosheva don't you.

-----------

Musacchio, Kessie, Badelj, Keita (+ LB or Striker, depending on if Des / Bacca leaves, they aren't the biggest issues for me).

We can compete in EL with that team.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Says he will only believe De Sciglio wants to leave when Sky reports it...
Sky reports it, it's 'Midtablotella' fault

:star:PoultryNiang:star:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::fp::fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule