The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm glad that Bacca is receiving some love again, after all the shit poured on him (he deserved some, but still)

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan are still in the race for Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini even though negotiations have slowed down in recent days.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel like Kalinic showed flashes of what hes capable of, but he needs to be be well integrated in a team that play for its CF & hes a striker that can help with play.. hes been terrible 90% of the time hes played for us so i wont be dissapointed if we sell him for 20m and lose 5m

Maybe he has a Dzeko type season next year. Sucked one year then great the next ha.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Good for him, doesnt make him a better option just cause of those numbers. With a clinical passer cutrone will score over 20 too lol so would Bacca, who scored alot with Bonaventura as the most creative player on the team :lol:

Doesn't make him better option just because of those numbers? This was a ban worthy quote.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bloomberg's news of a new injection of money by Elliot to Mr. Li sparked the reaction of the Chinese media, gathered by our correspondent in China.

The solution is simple: Elliot wants to push the Chinese owner out of Milan, and then take the reign of the club (that there is already another buyer ready?).
However, it would retain agreements signed in China with the presence of a manager for the Far East. All this immediately (June) or at most in October.

And Mr. Li? If you do not find the 40 million that asked Fassone in the presence of the board, yesterday, he is automatically out. Obviously with a new capital increase would remain firmly in place so as not to lose the investment made. The easiest solution is to agree with the American fund a "painless" exit strategy.

Refinancing? Difficult, if not impossible. The Chinese media are categorical: "If they had wanted, they would have already done so." Meanwhile, today will be a key meeting in which he will attend Marco Fassone, accompanied by Marco Patuano and Paolo Scaroni (the latter very agitated by the story) at the office of the president of the board of statutory auditors. (Oracolo_RN)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Stephen Ross

“This is an unusual cat,” says Douglas Harmon, a property investment banker who has known Mr Ross for 30 years. “He has earned the respect he gets in the real estate world. It is very hard for others to do what he does. There are a lot of investors from around the world who would like to work with him.”

Those investors include several Middle Eastern sovereign wealth funds, which have worked with him on property for decades and are now following him into sport.

If he did end up buying Milan, as long as Ross hires experienced winners that know how to run big clubs, he should be fine.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No CF will make significant difference if we don't upgrade midfield and wings with some technicality and creativity.

Bacca + 2 technical midfielders over any of mentioned CF we were linked to last days.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont know how many times do you need to hear we are getting a striker a winger and a mid.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Doesn't make him better option just because of those numbers? This was a ban worthy quote.

lol i'd say your logic is ban worthy, but I'm not in puberty to cry for bans for garbage reasons

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Unlike Dzeko he was never great before in his whole life, so... Mediocrity is his ceiling

im glad Dzeko is getting love he deserved too :D when i was crying for his transfer everyone was like ooh thats so 2000 something, he's done blabla. I guess you gotta have Kalinic and Silva on your team to start appreciating Dzeko Bacca and other non Griezmann forwards.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
they have Kane, wtf do they need Ciro for. they need 3 more goals in the season? no way they'll pay that much for an international flop.

Spuds are in the UCL again and they could do with another attacking option, that can be the only logic. City scored 30 more than them in the league last season. I think Martial is their main target.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You think a mid of Bonaventura, Montolivo, Kucka/Poli and Honda+Niang on the wings was better than what we have now? :lol:

Chill man, i agree with you. For me a great striker is more important than a great mid.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You think a mid of Bonaventura, Montolivo, Kucka/Poli and Honda+Niang on the wings was better than what we have now? :lol:

Sure, the way Pippo was better than Montella, two lying assholes better than current management, and so on.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Spuds are in the UCL again and they could do with another attacking option, that can be the only logic. City scored 30 more than them in the league last season. I think Martial is their main target.

Immobile isn't go to risk it again being a reserve. Plus it looks like Mancini is already starting Balotelli. Wouldn't be smart for Immobile to leave Italy again.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine we sign only Zaza and Kalinic doesn't leave... :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Immobile isn't go to risk it again being a reserve. Plus it looks like Mancini is already starting Balotelli. Wouldn't be smart for Immobile to leave Italy again.

I don't think he will leave Italy. He should be ours for 45/50m plus bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.