Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I wasn't been sarcastic, that was my hope for next mercato :lol:

Sorry mate. Sometimes I can't tell. :thumbsup:

I know that but we have all been crying for that 20-25 goal striker...He is not that.We will be lucky if he scores 10 with our midfielders.

It's okay we'll gamble on Cutrone and Tsadjout. And you never know, Benzema might click with Serie A and starts banging them like crazy.

Benzema is good business IMO.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
There are people who think cutrone will start next season

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
First reaction: no to Benzema.

But considering what we have...

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bona was misplacing passes like mad he's best as a lw if we play a 2 striker formation we need a cm who can control the game. We should of learned with Kessie and Bona midfield its a shit show

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Benzema is definitely not my first choice but of the 5 strikers we have been heavily linked to, he’s definitely my second choice.

-Immobile
- Benzema
- Morata
- Falcao
- Zaza/Higuain

Problem is with Benzema is we need another goal scoring attacker otherwise his best quality “passing/vision” will be a massive waste. If we’re planning on playing him off the shoulder of the last defender I don’t want him. If he’s going to be a striker that plays a similar style to what Liverpool do with Firmino (false 9) I’m all for it.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benzema is definitely not my first choice but of the 5 strikers we have been heavily linked to, he’s definitely my second choice.

-Immobile
- Benzema
- Morata
- Falcao
- Zaza/Higuain

Problem is with Benzema is we need another goal scoring attacker otherwise his best quality “passing/vision” will be a massive waste. If we’re planning on playing him off the shoulder of the last defender I don’t want him. If he’s going to be a striker that plays a similar style to what Liverpool do with Firmino (false 9) I’m all for it.
agree
pairing him with Depay would be amazing

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depay is 100% not Da Elliott.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tbh 433 could work with depay even tho i dont like him as a winger. But with Benzema we could get him to play similar to ronaldo. On the right Conti and Suso will create magic trust me they fit each other like a glove. The midfield for me is still a massive concern.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Conti is gonna have 10 assists, I shit you not, if he's slinging crosses to benzema and cutrone in a 4312

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think people keep forgetting how big conti is for us. 7 goals as a rb, stupid fast with great size and he's really smart. Theres a reason we paid so much for him, he and suso together fuck it's gonna be beautiful. i recommend you guys watch their linkup play last preseason. magic

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Best not to rush him back this time. Conti is gonna have 10 assists, I shit you not, if he's slinging crosses to benzema and cutrone in a 4312

Dudes coming back from 2 bad injuries. I'll be glad just to see him get 10 games tbh.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If suso stays we will not change formation and hakan is a guaranteed starter under Gattuso.

don't think a front 3 of Suso, Hakan, Benz scores enough
don't think Cutrone is ready to be relied on to start every match

bad idea

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Benz used to bang them in before Ronaldo went insane scoring goals off of many Benz assists. As the primary option I’m sure that he will bang in 20 or so.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If Benzema scores 15 goals it’ll be brilliant because he will also supply 10 minimum

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

bad idea

4-2-3-1 then, Cutrone on bench?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

bad idea

I agree but if suso does not leave then we can’t play with 2 up front.

Suso is only useful at our current formation so he can’t be played else where but RW in a 433.

Hakan cant simply be benched not after a promising first year.

My point is, whoever we sign will be played with hakan and suso. And not paired with Cutrone.

We don’t have the man power for any other formation.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we want Hakan at AM, we should play some sort of 4-2-3-1.

Benz on top, Hakan can still play as LW or AM. Then we need an AM or LW for the spot that Hakan does not occupy.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If we’re stuck, Jack and Suso on the wings and Hakan At AM. Lack some pace at the wing spots though....could use an upgrade over Jack.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Man. Big things coming today.

No one else scared nervous?

I'm not. Im super positive about it.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree but if suso does not leave then we can’t play with 2 up front.

Suso is only useful at our current formation so he can’t be played else where but RW in a 433.

Hakan cant simply be benched not after a promising first year.

My point is, whoever we sign will be played with hakan and suso. And not paired with Cutrone.

We don’t have the man power for any other formation.

yup
still need someone like Depay, hopefully hes still in the plans

a 433 442 4312 with Hakan Depay Benz linking up would be filth

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we’re stuck, Jack and Suso on the wings and Hakan At AM. Lack some pace at the wing spots though....could use an upgrade over Jack.

That’s 3 starting spots because bonaventura will equally be as shit as lcm, lam, lw.

Biglia - kessie combo is not solid enough as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule