Riccardo Montolivo Thread

How do you like Montolivo?

• Total voters

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Settling well atm

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Months ago, somebody mentioned that Monty should be captain. Now I approve that statement. MOTM.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Months ago, somebody mentioned that Monty should be captain. Now I approve that statement. MOTM.

definitely worthy of the armband, his demeanor and play is inspiring when he is on form.

Class Act!!!:star::thumbsup:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
8151457847_e85729bf01_o.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Extremely happy that he finally got that goal he has been trying to score since day 1. Absolutely deserved.

Really love his attitude on the pitch these days.

He scored against Palermo or Lazio didn't he?

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
the way he dribbles is just so effortless, way too classy monty!

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Monto! Monto! Monto! Monto!

Back2back goals for Milan, overall our best midfielder in the squad. Hopefully he can get more assists and score more stupendous goals!!!!! :)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I think he is really benefitting from playing with us. He was always good but he never really fulfilled his potential. I think he may be starting to realize how good he can be! Forza Monty and keep up the good work!

AnTakTau

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Borriello, Abate, Pato, Akinfeev, El Shaarawy
too bad he was covering the defense too much; during corner, free kicks etc etc.. he was too deep at the back..

would be much lethal if allegri possession him in much more offensive; creative link the forward.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
He's so cool. The complete midfielder... he's good at everything. Plus he's handsome as fuck, omg... that attitude :o so Jealous

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
fuck we should have bought him last season!!

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Like I was saying recently, our form even when we've lost or drawn has picked up significantly now that Monty is rocking.He's more settled and confident at Milan now,plus it was a set back when he got injured.Still we need someone to help him create b/c we're could be screwed if Monty goes down again.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Hello Milanistas!

I've been checking in on this site pretty much lately after every match to see what you guys write about the games, about the players and so on and I decided to sign up and become a member! Im a big Milan fan since many years ago and grew up with players like Kaka, Nesta, Ambrosini, Maldini, Sheva on and on. Real legends.

Anyways, it was sad to see Ibrahimovic and T.Silva leave because they WERE our whole team, now it is pretty hard to even take a Europa League place. But lately we have become much better and better and especially players like Montolivo, SES, Bojan, Mexes and Urby. And I just love Montolivo, I followed him when he played in Viola and I always dreamed about having him in Milan. What a fantastic, elegant and intelligent player he is. Back here in my country I was maybe the only one who stood up for Monto and said that he is a top class player and that everyone that talks shit about him will eat up their words. And look what he is doing, he is the leader of the team, he is the one who keeps the team going and holding the midfield together. He's passing skills are world class, and on top of everything, he has scored now two goals in a row! Im just so happy for him because I know what a fantastic player he can be and luckily its paying of here in Milan.

And lets not forget that Prandelli is a big fan of him too, he has said it many times. He is playing in the nationals and he played in the WC too when lippi was the coach. That can not be a coincidence, can it? Apperantly these coaches sees a lot in him and his benefits. He is simply a class player, who masters many parts of the game, and every positions in the midfield. He can play as a regista, Mezzala in both sides, and trequartista. Thats just beautiful. Grande Monto!

Good win yesterday btw, best performance of the season by far.

Anyways, i hope I'm welcome here and that we can have many good discussions in the future, FORZA MILAN!

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
start a montolivo watch fiero , i know you want to:D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:D I think I'll just continue with the picspam of the past few pages.

You got full rights to Aquilani, but I can't let you take Monto as well. Stand behind in the queue, El Fierone :o

#Hugefansinceforever

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Love this guy!

What a player, he'll reach world class levels with us.

Schedule