The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe a loan w/ option to buy?

Could someone elaborate on his attitude issues?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan-Sky, peace made, suspended silence for sky.

As reported by Monica Colombo of Corriere della Sera, Ilaria d'Amico had a private clarification with Fassone. From Thursday, returning to the Europa League playoffs, Milan will resume regular appearances at the satellite broadcasting microphones.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Mbappe is close to joining PSG for €140M+Lucas Moura to Monaco [Sky Italia via @Guillaumemp]

scratch lucas of the list

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
idk how mor's off field, but on field he's selfish, doesn't track back, runs into defenders like niang etc. it looks like he doesn't have a very high football iq

he's an interesting player to follow, but i don't want him here

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MilanEye
Spartak Moscow have presented a new offer of €22-23M including bonuses for Niang [via @cmdotcom]
Contacts between Spartak and Niang's agents expected in these hours, offering him an improved contract compared to the first proposal.

He's going to get a better offer than the 3m per year they already proposed. This guy is nuts if he turns it down haha.

Raiola is a motherfucker

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Juventus & Genoa are expected to meet tomorrow to discuss Pietro Pellegri, acc. to @romeoagresti. Milan are also interested in the player.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Follie #PSG: sempre più vicino a #Mbappè. Si insiste anche per #Fabinho per operazione da oltre 200 milioni

Mbappe close to PSG. They also want Fabinho, operation worth up to 200m€.

Wish we would've waited with Bacca, we could ship his ass to Monaco permanently and I bet he'd be ok with it since he'd join his comrade Radamel

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The General's verdict on Fassone's statements:

Right now, no more signings planned

But... if Milan sells a few players, we will sign another player

giphy.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
And there are reports that Monaco will go all out on Belotti once Mbappe is sold

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Too bad, but we weren't gonna go for Belotti this season again anyway.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Glad people are finally jumping on the Draxler bandwagon, you all saw the light. He would be PERFECT for us but sadly no links yet only wishful thinking. I don't think he is coming.

Brandt-Won't be sold, leverkusen need him badly. His contract ends next year in summer and he will likely join Bayern, it's a safe bet. I rate him higher than Draxler in terms of potential.

Emre Mor? LMAO. No. Terriblly selfish player who is a poor mans taarabt. Plays for youtube compilations. Kid is mentally not ready and dortmund are dying to get rid of him.

Keita? I'd like him due to what he brings on the pitch but not so much because of his attitude towards juve. Troublemaker? Who knows but seems like the talk is there. Wouldn't mind but not the best we can do.

Go all in for Malcom from Bordeaux. I liked him even before his two maginificent goals this weekend and think potentialwise higher ceiling than keita but downside is he doesn't know serie a. But the kid is smart and will probably stay at bordeaux to develop himself. Wolfsburg are going hard for him at the moment.

If We want to bring a BIG DICK statement signing it should be all out for Naby Keita. Dude is a future superstar. He has no reason to leave RBL though especially with CL this year and RB not willing to sell since they aren't dependant on money.

Goretzka same as Keita.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Monaco will only buy a player if they'll flip him for a profit, belotti for 100m will not fetch profit in the future because realistically he's a 30m player right now.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Glad people are finally jumping on the Draxler bandwagon, you all saw the light. He would be PERFECT for us but sadly no links yet only wishful thinking. I don't think he is coming.

Brandt-Won't be sold, leverkusen need him badly. His contract ends next year in summer and he will likely join Bayern, it's a safe bet. I rate him higher than Draxler in terms of potential.

Emre Mor? LMAO. No. Terriblly selfish player who is a poor mans taarabt. Plays for youtube compilations. Kid is mentally not ready and dortmund are dying to get rid of him.

Keita? I'd like him due to what he brings on the pitch but not so much because of his attitude towards juve. Troublemaker? Who knows but seems like the talk is there. Wouldn't mind but not the best we can do.

Go all in for Malcom from Bordeaux. I liked him even before his two maginificent goals this weekend and think potentialwise higher ceiling than keita but downside is he doesn't know serie a. But the kid is smart and will probably stay at bordeaux to develop himself. Wolfsburg are going hard for him at the moment.

If We want to bring a BIG DICK statement signing it should be all out for Naby Keita. Dude is a future superstar. He has no reason to leave RBL though especially with CL this year and RB not willing to sell since they aren't dependant on money.

Goretzka same as Keita.

this

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we have few money left (for the winger) Emre Mor on a deal with good conditions is a no brainer.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i still cant belive we will leave lw postion like this we have players for 3 5 2 3 4 1 2 or 4 3 1 2 but not for 4 3 3

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How did Roberto soriano do with villareal last season? Would really be s good addition. Always loved him from his sampdoria days and is a great goal scoring threat.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
i still cant belive we will leave lw postion like this we have players for 3 5 2 3 4 1 2 or 4 3 1 2 but not for 4 3 3

This guy telling it like it is. We literally only have Suso now, and still with the 4-3-3 lol.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
What happened to Forsberg rumors

He isn't coming. Already dismissed by himself and leipzig. He isn't that special though. We have hakan who is similar in style

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Sky - Milan deny any interest in signing Marchisio from Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.