Alessio Romagnoli Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:love::love::love:

Best bits for me: he feels at home at Milan, renewing was logical for him, they would die for Gattuso, he is happy with the fans.... plus he said again what he often says - he wants to stay for many years and win.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
:love::love::love:

Best bits for me: he feels at home at Milan, renewing was logical for him, they would die for Gattuso, he is happy with the fans.... plus he said again what he often says - he wants to stay for many years and win.

As did TSilly

Difference is, this time round we dont have a dumbass management in charge...phew

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
“Maldini sees me as a perfect heir and model for the young players? I’m proud of it. It’s up to me to live up to it.”

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we need a big performance from Romagnoli and the defense as a whole in the derby

i would like our CBs to have more of a presence on corners tho

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Great game but what good does that do when your teammates are pussies?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
we need a big performance from Romagnoli and the defense as a whole in the derby

i would like our CBs to have more of a presence on corners tho

Did you see that 1 tackle tho? Its like I was sent back in time to witness a last ditch Nesta tackle one more time. Loved it!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was perfect the whole game. He let the cross pass but it was not his fault that Musacchio and Donnaruma (especially) decided to become zombies/dumb-asses at the wrong time.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
His great tackle was the only positive...

Bro, Im not even joshing, Im so high from that tackle that the derby defeat and the anger at Gattuso has yet to hit me.

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
He was perfect the whole game. He let the cross pass but it was not his fault that Musacchio and Donnaruma (especially) decided to become zombies/dumb-asses at the wrong time.
He had to cover left flank because RR was out of position...

If RR was in his place and the cross still came in, he would have cleared it as he cleared all of them all game.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Played great today, probably his best for the season.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our captain was fantastic from start to finish

:love:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We'll never get to the top with such a guy being our main defender and captain. Another Montoleavo case incoming.

1st goal - wtf was he doing there? Easy anticipation for "The new Nesta"
2nd goal - should've chased and closed it

If you analyze carefully the goals we concede, a lot of them are cause by him not doing his job properly.

He's a good guy, but not worth his hype and not good enough of being our main pillar.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We'll never get to the top with such a guy being our main defender and captain. Another Montoleavo case incoming.

1st goal - wtf was he doing there? Easy anticipation for "The new Nesta"
2nd goal - should've chased and closed it

If you analyze carefully the goals we concede, a lot of them are cause by him not doing his job properly.

He's a good guy, but not worth his hype and not good enough of being our main pillar.

You must have a trashbin for your heart, cmon, let people have some false hope.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
his awful season continues (was decent against inter tho)

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
captaincy is to much pressure once again. Imo he doesnt even looks as dominant as when he first arrived at Milan.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don’t think his level has dropped. He has improved a lot of things since he joined us. And he has behaved like a captain from the start.

Team is in a bad way at the moment but they are united and they are all with the coach so I’m hopeful that they will find their way soon. Our captain is a calm person & will not overreact, plus he has a cheerful disposition so they don’t get too stressed.

He’s got so much class and quality & intelligence, he’s a gem & we are lucky to have him.

Forza Milan!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I don’t think his level has dropped. He has improved a lot of things since he joined us. And he has behaved like a captain from the start.

Team is in a bad way at the moment but they are united and they are all with the coach so I’m hopeful that they will find their way soon. Our captain is a calm person & will not overreact, plus he has a cheerful disposition so they don’t get too stressed.

He’s got so much class and quality & intelligence, he’s a gem & we are lucky to have him.

Forza Milan!

He's a wonderful, wonderful boy. It's impossible not to like him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
tenor.gif

but i agree, yes, and dont forget also that everyone loves him particularly because he is so handsome