The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

View Poll Results: Who will make the quarterfinals?
Paraguay 10 41.67%
Japan 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-06-2010, 06:00   #101
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
I was supporting USA against Ghana and I'm not too sad they lost.
thats probably because your eyes got drained out from italy coming 4th in their group.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 06:04   #102
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_13_33 View Post
thats probably because your eyes got drained out from italy coming 4th in their group.
In truth it's because my eyes still see everything rose tinted after we won our 4th World Cup in 2006.

2014 no excuses though.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 06:07   #103
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
In truth it's because my eyes still see everything rose tinted after we won our 4th World Cup in 2006.

2014 no excuses though.
with this kinda youth, 2014,2018,2022,2026 and so on, no chance.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 13:19   #104
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

I think both side had same chances to win the game. both tried to attack but both did a defence well too. Dortmund's striker Barrios had a first chance to lead Paraguay 1-0 by dribbled a ball through Japan defense but Kawashima made a good saved by his foot, and what a great counter attack minute later did by Japanese side through Matsui with the hard strike ball from far distance and that pushed Villar to saved the net hardly. Also few chances made by Santa cruz and Honda but the 1st half ended with 0-0 scoreboard.. what a pitty for Paraguay side because entering the 2nd half I think Japan side more dominated the field. Few chances like the cross ball by Matsui to Nagamoto but didnt seeemed troubled Villar at all. same case happened for Riveros's chance. the game quite boring until the extended time. and thorugh penalty we can see how the power from both side is quite balance, but at the end Komano destroyed the last mongoloid team at SA 2010. but quite proud for what Japanese side did.. a really great example from Asian side
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote